2/10/10 Nancy Grace Jail house tapes

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RONALD CUMMINGS: She just said she`s going to prosecute to the fullest extent of the law.
NEVES: Yes, but you`re helping them.

RONALD CUMMINGS: I`m not helping them do anything but look for Haleigh because I can`t work for them just because I`m on the news like that, man. I can`t go anywhere in the nation without someone knowing me, you know? Every time someone walks in, they go, Is that the guy from the news?

Wait, did he tell his mom he was going to be a secret agent that traveled the country working for the cops?

Who is the she Ron is referring to in the top line that I bolded?

I don't think I saw this mentioned, but one tidbit that made me shake my head was when Misty was saying some of the charges would likely be dropped and she'd probably serve "only 20 years", Mama C replies "you'll be old and gray like me". Just 20 years, Misty. A drop in the bucket. Good grief.

Hubby walked through right when she was saying the tapes would probably be aired and that everyone could "kiss my *advertiser censored**". He says "THAT's classy" and rolls his eyes. LOL! I can't get over how young she looks.

I don't think I saw this mentioned, but one tidbit that made me shake my head was when Misty was saying some of the charges would likely be dropped and she'd probably serve "only 20 years", Mama C replies "you'll be old and gray like me". Just 20 years, Misty. A drop in the bucket. Good grief.

Hubby walked through right when she was saying the tapes would probably be aired and that everyone could "kiss my *advertiser censored**". He says "THAT's classy" and rolls his eyes. LOL! I can't get over how young she looks.

Misty seems to have a problem with anything involving time and anything mathematical. She truly hasn't a clue what a month entails, much less 20 years.

I just hope she isn't getting too accepting and comfy in jail. LE needs to shake that up a bit, IMO.

No tomatoes here to throw, but LE has NEVER said Ron C was cleared... His own attorney has stated he is a suspect...Also, LE has never stated he was at work for the entire shift... They ONLY stated they were satisfied with the hours he worked...
May I ask what tape you are referring to that shows him on a bridge driving home.. I have never seen that one, but would certainly like to view it...JMO

It is in this article the video from the bridge is with the police it has not been released to the public

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100207/ARTICLES/2071006/0/bands

While officers have said they do not consider Cummings and Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, suspects in the girl's disappearance, officials have said Misty Croslin's words don't match physical evidence or other accounts from the night Haleigh vanished. And her comments to the media early in the case, when she described what she remembered of the hours before the girl disappeared, have varied.

The night Haleigh vanished, Cummings was working a late shift at PDM Bridge in Palatka. Video camera footage from PDM Bridge confirms he was at work that night. Cummings is no longer employed there.
I would think LE knows he was at worked and was there for his complete shift or else they would be stating that and they are not.

It is in this article the video from the bridge is with the police it has not been released to the public
http://www.gainesville.com/article/20100207/ARTICLES/2071006/0/bands

While officers have said they do not consider Cummings and Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, suspects in the girl's disappearance, officials have said Misty Croslin's words don't match physical evidence or other accounts from the night Haleigh vanished. And her comments to the media early in the case, when she described what she remembered of the hours before the girl disappeared, have varied.

The night Haleigh vanished, Cummings was working a late shift at PDM Bridge in Palatka. Video camera footage from PDM Bridge confirms he was at work that night. Cummings is no longer employed there.
I would think LE knows he was at worked and was there for his complete shift or else they would be stating that and they are not.

BBM.. So you are talking about PDM the bridge building company he worked for not an actual bridge right?

And I'm thinking IF LE knew he was there for his entire shift, LE would have revealed that to be the case... Thus far they have not done so... They have just said they are satisifed with the hours he worked...JMO

BBM.. So you are talking about PDM the bridge building company he worked for not an actual bridge right?

And I'm thinking IF LE knew he was there for his entire shift, LE would have revealed that to be the case... Thus far they have not done so... They have just said they are satisifed with the hours he worked...JMO

If they are satisfied I take that to mean they know he was there for his shift.As far as the bridge it is whatever one that was in the news report.

If they are satisfied I take that to mean they know he was there for his shift.As far as the bridge it is whatever one that was in the news report.

As I see it we will just have to respectfully agree to disagree...JMO

This thread is about to be closed. Please continue discussions of the information from this show to their respective threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Altruistic_Ruin06