2-15-2013 Dr Phil Show

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And sometimes the TH think he was to. He got lucky. Without his smart phone ( which really did help him) and I pad. :blushing:

I still see him as, a slight less but still, inexperienced rookie lawyer...1 murder trial win does not give you the experience accolades other trial lawyers have...
He gained attention because of his appearance on shows like Jane Velez Mitchell, Geraldo...

Yes, he gained experience (I am sure all lawyers learn something from every case and trial) with the OCA case/trial but it was only his 2nd murder case/ trial and 1st win, he lost his first murder trial

What IMO did help him was that he, somehow, was able to surround himself with very experienced trial lawyers, expert witnesses that are in his own words "world renowned" ....on his own he was way out of his league

:twocents:

I recorded it. I don't think I could go through and do a full transcript. They advertised that he wanted to reveal, something new, but he never did. Dr. Phil did ask some tough questions but jb just went into his old razzle dazzle routine once more. He stated numerous times that he had no burden of proof when asked pointed questions. He made sure that it was mentioned that he got away with all his antics because the fl bar never did anything to him. Of course he failed to mention that they did say something to him in a letter. I wish I could remember what the wording was. It was basically a warning about his conduct.

blah, blah, smirk, lie, smirk , lie, yada, yada

Did Dr Phil say what he paid JB to appear on his show?

Hal Boedecker has his blog up. He said there was no payment except the audience all got copies of his book. I would have been ejected from that audience had I been there.

Well I admit I am a huge hypocrite - I won't watch the Dr. Phil show because he doesn't really nail people but....:banghead:

just the same I came to see who took the bullett and watched enough to give us some great "nuggets" to chew over. :great:

Was the computer expert on?

And erm - I think Jose is trying to pull a fast one by saying there wasn't any chloroform ...... found in the autopsy......

Really Jose? And why would that be?? Six months at the bottom of a swamp have anything to do with it?? :furious:

That's the kind of stuff Dr. Phil lets slide by that just burns me!!

Hal Boedecker has his blog up. He said there was no payment except the audience all got copies of his book. I would have been ejected from that audience had I been there.

Oh c'mon FLmom777 - have a heart!! It's not as if he can sell them!!! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

They showed a clip of jb closing when he said the computer guy lied in his testimony. On three show they had him during next to jb and jb changed his tune big time. He was complimenting him on the show.

Jose Baez: Dr. Phil scoffs at his psychological theories

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...hil-scoffs-at-his-psychological-theories.html

McGraw said he understood that Baez had to zealously represent his client, but questioned Baez’s candor and dismissed the attorney’s theories as “flimsy.”

Baez was having none of that. “Not a single juror has said they found her not guilty because she was sexually abused,” the attorney told McGraw. “You’re taking a leap.”

At one point, McGraw displayed a graphic that listed Casey’s many lies. “It’s kind of like when her lips were moving she was lying,” McGraw said.

Jose Baez: Dr. Phil scoffs at his psychological theories

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...hil-scoffs-at-his-psychological-theories.html

McGraw said he understood that Baez had to zealously represent his client, but questioned Baez’s candor and dismissed the attorney’s theories as “flimsy.”

Baez was having none of that. “Not a single juror has said they found her not guilty because she was sexually abused,” the attorney told McGraw. “You’re taking a leap.”

At one point, McGraw displayed a graphic that listed Casey’s many lies. “It’s kind of like when her lips were moving she was lying,” McGraw said.

Seriously - Dr. Phil said that?? I see a spec of Redemption in his future!!

If Dr Phil is a doctor, he should have known and questioned about what could or could not have been found on an autopsy on remains that were only bones.

It sounds like it was a recap of the same old stuff of twisting the lies around to fit the case JB presented.

What was JB's response as to the real truth about what he knew happened to Caylee?

How did the audience react to Dr Phil for his questions and JB for his answers?

Yup, apparently he was on the show to promote his book..

One thing I forgot to mention. They played testimony from when Jeff Ashton questioned ga re: molestation. They had written on the screen "John Ashton". I was really irritated about that. Such a small thing but it struck me as a dig perpetrated by jb. It was likely simply an error but it made me angry.

If Dr Phil is a doctor, he should have known and questioned about what could or could not have been found on an autopsy on remains that were only bones.

It sounds like it was a recap of the same old stuff of twisting the lies around to fit the case JB presented.

What was JB's response as to the real truth about what he knew happened to Caylee?

How did the audience react to Dr Phil for his questions and JB for his answers?

There was nothing showing audience reaction at all until the end when they said all would get a copy of the book. You wouldn't even know there was an audience.

Well I admit I am a huge hypocrite - I won't watch the Dr. Phil show because he doesn't really nail people but....:banghead:

just the same I came to see who took the bullett and watched enough to give us some great "nuggets" to chew over. :great:

Was the computer expert on?

And erm - I think Jose is trying to pull a fast one by saying there wasn't any chloroform ...... found in the autopsy......

Really Jose? And why would that be?? Six months at the bottom of a swamp have anything to do with it?? :furious:

That's the kind of stuff Dr. Phil lets slide by that just burns me!!

I caught that bit about no chloroform...he said it very quickly

the toxicology reports came back negative...IIRC they did not think the tox report would yield much if any because of the length of time and condition of Caylee....there was no body, no skin, no organs...she was skeletal remains (sigh)

They showed a clip of jb closing when he said the computer guy lied in his testimony. On three show they had him during next to jb and jb changed his tune big time. He was complimenting him on the show.

Oh ya....after accusing John Bradley of perjury and fraud in a court of law NOW he says he has respect for him

Cindy Anthony perjured herself as a Defense Witness

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back