Found Deceased # 2 Australia - Jesse Baird, 26, TV presenter and partner Luke Davies, 29. blood located at home, 23 Feb 2024 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'll try & paraphrase

View attachment 487186

• Documents also reveal Baird’s Paddington housemates unwittingly came within inches of the bodies as they sat in the home’s courtyard
  • “This morning I was floating in a dam,” Beau Lamarre-Condon told a friend on February 22

“I am me, but it’s not me”.​

“I have to get this sorted and clean up my mess.”
  • BLC hadn’t slept since, he allegedly told his friend, and wasn’t sure “what was a dream, and what was real”.
  • Jesse & Luke were drinking with friends at the iconic Beresford Hotel and dining at a nearby Thai restaurant on the evening of Sunday, February 18.
  • That evening Jesse uploaded the P!NK concert photos, Sunday Feb 18th
  • They left about 10pm & took about 15 minutes to walk home

• View attachment 487187

View attachment 487188
    View attachment 487189

• Neighbours heard raised voices at 9:40am on Monday; one minute later, they heard a quick bang, the police document claims.

• At 9:54am a brief phone call was made from Davies’ phone to triple zero. The operator heard a male voice shout: “Get out, f--- off,” before it cut out, the documents claim.
  • Neighbour told police, about 10mins after the first bang, 2 more were heard to quick succession
  • At 5:40pm Baird's housemates exchanged messages & photos of their back courtyard, showing a blood-stained outdoor lounge and two large bags; one housemate approached and touched a bag, later telling police the contents were lumpy and the pavers beneath were stained red
  • The next day the housemates got the message from Jesse's phone- “I’ve hired an Air Tasker to come and collect my things. I’ve got to get someone with a van for my bed,”
  • A witness saw a man emerge from a white vehicle in an alley in Cronulla, unloading items into a skip and then driving off
  • Davies’ licence, credit card and watch, a bloodied doona and a bag labelled “BAIRD, Jesse”, were found when canvased by police the next day
  • Police rushed to Brown Street and burst in to find three cleaners mopping up blood stains.
  • Forensics found bullet stuck in the kitchen floorboards, a blood-soaked tarpaulin inside a trap door in the home’s kitchen, and a spent casing from atop a cabinet
  • Police contacted Jesse's mother to tell her of their concerns, she told them about "Beau" - a ex police officer who was stalking Jesse
  • When Beau drove the van to Newcastle ( while police were searching ) He said the van was full of blood and he needed to clean it – then asked if she had seen the news.
  • “They f---ing think it’s a police officer,” the friend told Lamarre-Condon.
  • The friend told investigators that Beau was panicked and said he had been floating in a dam that morning after driving more than two hours south with a different friend.
  • The friend couldn't tell if Beau was picturing the scene or talking about reality
  • He said there was a dam & the body wouldn't sink & said the girl panicked & he drove her home than drove back
  • He said
  • “I said to myself that I have to get this sorted and clean up my mess.”

“I am me, but it’s not me.”

Thanks DS for taking the time to write this up

Gosh this reads like a Hollywood movie script :(

I am glad in one sense that they did not take off that tarp and look in under there to see what was in those bags. IMO It would be a lot harder for them to cope with seeing that. But also, they could have been found so much sooner

Yes .. it is astonishing!!!!!

The only rational thing I can think of is perhaps they were inebriated when they arrived home???

IMO

I assume that with time, blood starts smelling, and it doesn't smell of beetroot juice?
So how could they not smell it?

Police will allege investigators "found three cleaners in the process of cleaning the premises" on February 21 when they arrived at the Paddington terrace where the alleged murders took place two days earlier, a statement of facts sheet obtained by the Sydney Morning Herald and seen by 9News reveals.

It states that cleaners had "mopped half the wooden floor before police arrived and stopped them".

Investigators said they found "blood staining" underneath the floorboards in the kitchen and in Baird's bedroom that was "consistent with a body bleeding heavily", as well as bullet holes and a .40 calibre cartridge in the kitchen.

At 8pm that same night, a housemate returned to the Paddington home and saw two surfboard bags lying outside near the roller door.

They were covered with a tarpaulin and the housemate took three photographs "and prodded them with their finger", unaware there were bodies inside.

I assume that with time, blood starts smelling, and it doesn't smell of beetroot juice?
So how could they not smell it?
I agree .. blood smells terrible ….. and you can smell a large blood spill immediately … (Emergency situation) it doesn’t even have to congeal and you can smell it …and it just gets worse with time …
IMO

Yes .. it is astonishing!!!!!

The only rational thing I can think of is perhaps they were inebriated when they arrived home???

IMO
I feel like they must have been. It really doesn't make sense otherwise. Also to think red liquid on the floor is beetroot juice too? That really wouldn't be the first thing I'd think of.

Anyway, the poor flatmates will forever be haunted by this.

I feel like they must have been. It really doesn't make sense otherwise. Also to think red liquid on the floor is beetroot juice too? That really wouldn't be the first thing I'd think of.

Anyway, the poor flatmates will forever be haunted by this.
I imagine that a double murder of their flatmates was the furthest thing from their mind.

I wish them all the healing in the world, they are going to need it :(

It's just so odd how much info they are releasing & I hope this doesn't harm the case at all
They also need to be transparent in this investigation ….

Maybe this case will prove that Police can be more forthcoming with information…. And by releasing information they have gained valuable leads quickly ……

IMO

He is in protective for 2 weeks I believe. He will more than likely be moved to LongBay Jail which is where cops and politicians etc tend to get sent.
The depth of this man's depravity is terrifying however, I think it highlights how there are people moving among us that might give us an ick feeling every now and then but we don't think much about it until something like this happens.
I strongly believe the police need to and will reassess their admission process. BLC's career should not have survived the tasing incident.
I am actually wondering if there are other missing men in the gay community that the cops should take a second look at.

This is a reasonable question. BLC had the previous episode of tasering an indigenous man, repeatedly, into head and chest. It sounds sadistic. And then, he stalked, horrified and finally killed Jesse Baird and as a collateral victim, Jesse's partner. If Beau, indeed, traveled to other places, I wonder if it happened during travels.

This is a reasonable question. BLC had the previous episode of tasering an indigenous man, repeatedly, into head and chest. It sounds sadistic. And then, he stalked, horrified and finally killed Jesse Baird and as a collateral victim, Jesse's partner. If Beau, indeed, traveled to other places, I wonder if it happened during travels.

It looks like he was actually out of control. I think I counted 12 attempts a tasering him?

I imagine that a double murder of their flatmates was the furthest thing from their mind.

I wish them all the healing in the world, they are going to need it :(
That’s not a scenario anyone would ever expect in Australia. Share houses are chaotic, I can see how they would just be annoyed with that “stuff” lying around and the spilled “beetroot juice”. Poor flatmates, so many lives affected by one person’s horrific actions

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxmia2020
Back