Found Deceased # 2 Australia - Jesse Baird, 26, TV presenter and partner Luke Davies, 29. blood located at home, 23 Feb 2024 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
“Mr Walford said he hasn’t yet seen all the evidence against his client, but he expects to receive the “substantial” brief of evidence later on Tuesday.

The court heard a subpoena from his legal team had not been fulfilled.

Outside the courthouse, Mr Walford said the request pertained to “something we want to have a look at in relation to a phone call”.

Mr Lamarre-Condon was “far from” entering a plea to the two counts of murder, his lawyer told reporters.

“This may go to a trial, it’s too early to tell,” Mr Walford said.

He reiterated his previous suggestion that Mr Lamarre-Condon’s mental health could play a part in the case.

The 28-year-old will appear via audiovisual link when the matter returns to court on August 13.”

I assume the phone call the solicitor mentioned today could be the triple O call made from Jesse’s phone?

Snipped from news article back in February 2024…

“Speaking to reporters at a press conference on Monday, NSW Police Deputy Commissioner David Hudson revealed a triple-0 call was made from Mr Baird’s phone call four minutes after shots were heard, at 9.54am.

“Four minutes after the shots were fired, there was a triple-0 call made from Jesse’s phone, however it disconnected,” he said.

“Nothing was said or heard from my understanding … very brief."

It is not yet known whether Mr Baird was attempting to make the call in his dying moments or if someone else made the call.

“At this stage, I would not like to speculate. I would rather investigate than speculate. It will form part of the ongoing investigation being conducted by Homicide Squad,” Mr Hudson added.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back