Found Deceased # 2 Australia - Jesse Baird, 26, TV presenter and partner Luke Davies, 29. blood located at home, 23 Feb 2024 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Looking into my crystal ball I see all charges being dropped due to mental health issues...

If this happens, NSW police should better be prepared to explain how they kept employing a person with so severe mental health issues as a policeman. He was a double danger to the public. And if NSW police did not see his mental issues, perhaps, they were not so horrible?

Looking into my crystal ball I see all charges being dropped due to mental health issues...
Just thinking about your comment here Toots and thought the following may or may not be relevant?? But interesting to look at in this context ….

There is an interview with BLC Lawyer in this link …

Interestingly he says “MAY go to trial” and that BLC is long way from entering a plea, at this stage ….

I also noticed the part about a “case conference” in the ABC article …

Today, the court set a date for a case conference next month, before it will return before a magistrate on October 8.

Is it usual to have a case conference between court dates ??? It’s not something I am familiar with …

And this about the USB ….

There was no mention of what was on the drive, however the court has previously been told there was a subpoena related to Corrective Services.

In June, Mr Walford told the media outside court the subpoena was related to "something we want to have a look at in relation to a phone call".

Magistrate Covington today said the department had no objection to access being granted to both parties.

All IMO

What is domestic homicide?​

Domestic homicide refers to the unlawful killing of a person in an incident involving the death of a family member or other person in a domestic relationship, including people who have a current or former intimate relationship.

BBM : I'm struggling to see how the alleged murder of Luke would be classed as "Domestic Murder" ??

I also wonder, if there may be a significant trail of complaints / grievances made by Beau against the NSWPF in the past??

Last edited:
ABC’s sketch artists’ impression…..

View attachment 524227
Now I’m kinda glad I missed court today…… just Wow!!!!

This Court sketch looks like caricature :oops:
It actually frightened me.
Phew!

On 2GB Sydney radio this evening, Tiffany Genders (Chief Court Reporter for Nine News Sydney) was interviewed regarding this case in court today. Tiff said that the change from murder to domestic violence murder is only a procedural change, she said the crime holds the exact same punishment.

On 2GB Sydney radio this evening, Tiffany Genders (Chief Court Reporter for Nine News Sydney) was interviewed regarding this case in court today. Tiff said that the change from murder to domestic violence murder is only a procedural change, she said the crime holds the exact same punishment.
But how can Luke be classed as domestic murder if he was unknown to Beau, unless by association etc??

Not that it really matters legally I guess, but if I was Luke's family I wouldn't be impressed that his alleged murder is being classed as a Domestic Murder, which to me, implies that he was some how connected to Beau IMO

Bugger you missed court today :(

Thanks DrSleuth, I was annoyed I got there late but I guess I didn’t miss much.

I agree, Luke’s murder wasn’t domestic related…. He was not in a relationship with the alleged murderer.

I am wondering why there aren’t more charges laid against the alleged murderer. I would have thought there should be charges for misuse of a Police revolver, hiding from Police, concealing 2 bodies…….

IMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back