2 hour live Justice with Judge Jeanine 6/18 on ICA case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sit here so rattled, this has been going on now for over 3 yrs and with all the probing and questioning and experts no one knows how Caylee died. Casey is the only person who really knows and she's not telling.....I am so frustrated that one person can create this kind of havoc and succeed.......... I just want to shake her till she talks.......

I agree. She makes me want to allow water boarding.

Anna Nikolazzi only way to try to prove it @ this point is to put kc on the stand....Mark G - if someone denies something on the stand juries reject it if they deny it....LE was doing something when ask for paternity test....does someone party for 31 days and have a Bella Vita tatoo...because she was sexually abused her Father is going to frame her for something that didn't happen? Mark F - dna profiles of everyone she dated and everyone she knew.,. in opening GA supposedly molested her and controlled kc - she wsn't controlled she didnt come home...no body had control over her......allow Father to frame her for murder because she was a sex abuse victim...when in jail she is protected from her Father and will come clean with her Atty.....Dr. Spitz today - Mark G feels he was fairly credible....defense doesn't have to prove a thing ....just need 1 juror with reasonable doubt...knowing Dr. Spitz as Geragos does he feels did better job...

DT did their job and everything they have said has fallen flat.....Little Caylee's Godmother (?) says she knows who killed the 2 year old (?)

MG said Dr Sptiz got the better of DR. G. What? JA totally obliterated his testimony.

I don't want to bicker, but she clearly said it is a 2 hour justice special, and Geraldo will be doing the second hour.

I don't understand why u think I'm bickering. All I heard was 2 hour show and I was hoping I wouldn't have to see Geraldo. Lighten up, I won't comment back to you again.

Regardless of what some may say about Mark Fuhrman, I think he's sharp as a tack and he sure is making a lot more sense tonight than Garagos.

He knows who is guity for sure. So far out of these people he is the one who has it right.

Mark Garagoes saying that the defense doesn't have to prove anything.

I personally think he's legally right, but in JB's opening statement, he's got this whole story of an accidental drowning, George disposed of the body, and Roy Kronk somehow found the body and hid it until the opportune time to plant it at the site where it was eventually discovered, and he's has to now back that up.

I have not heard one person who thinks Caylee's body was not in the trunk, even people who tend to side with the defense. I think it is a big mistake to deny this evidence.

that just makes me so angry everytime I hear that Dr. G's autopsy was shoddy.

That's it. I'm watching celebrity ghost stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove