UK UK - Jill Dando, 37, Fulham, London, 26 Apr 1999

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO it wasn't BG, and i am entitled to my own opinion.

As for the witnesses, the only person who did get a good look at the man leaving the scene of the crime was next-door neighbour RH. Despite your dismissal of him, he did get a decent look despite it being from an upstairs window - he was only feet away from him after all. He described the man of average height, thick set with a dark, thick mop of hair which reached his collar. He did not identify him as being BG, and did not pick him out at an ID parade.

So RH is the most believable witness as he actually saw this person he described leaving the scene of the crime, which is surely more valid than witnesses who may or may not have seen BG hanging around Gowan Avenue that morning.

IMO it wasn't BG, and i am entitled to my own opinion.

As for the witnesses, the only person who did get a good look at the man leaving the scene of the crime was next-door neighbour RH. Despite your dismissal of him, he did get a decent look despite it being from an upstairs window - he was only feet away from him after all. He described the man of average height, thick set with a dark, thick mop of hair which reached his collar. He did not identify him as being BG, and did not pick him out at an ID parade.

So RH is the most believable witness as he actually saw this person he described leaving the scene of the crime, which is surely more valid than witnesses who may or may not have seen BG hanging around Gowan Avenue that morning.
I also have your same opinion about BG, and I also think RH is the most important witness of this case.
A brief statement from RH can be found in the below article and IMHO can't stress enough the fact that he saw the man walking away, not running.

I also have your same opinion about BG, and I also think RH is the most important witness of this case.
A brief statement from RH can be found in the below article and IMHO can't stress enough the fact that he saw the man walking away, not running.

Yes, no doubt about it, RH was the only witness who had a clear look at the man who was leaving Jill's garden that morning, he clearly describes the man that he saw walking away from the murder scene.

Out of interest, i found this article over the weekend from July 2013 about a man who claims he saw Jill confront someone outside her home that morning. I must admit i had not heard of this witness before:

just wanted to add my thoughts re: Barry George. He had previous for attempted rape etc so if he was the shooter, why shoot her? He, a well built man, was stood behind her with a gun and she had her keys in her hand. He could have easily forced her into the house, attacked her and left. So my question is why didn’t he? Why did he shoot her in the head and then leave? If he was obsessed with her then it makes no sense to just shoot and leave.
As others have mentioned i believe he wanted to sexually assault her but accidentally shot her.

Yes, no doubt about it, RH was the only witness who had a clear look at the man who was leaving Jill's garden that morning, he clearly describes the man that he saw walking away from the murder scene.

Out of interest, i found this article over the weekend from July 2013 about a man who claims he saw Jill confront someone outside her home that morning. I must admit i had not heard of this witness before:

It obviously matters that RH didn't pick him out at the identity parade. But that aside, his description is pretty consistent with BG , even the physical resemblance to comedian Bob Mills is quite striking! Similarly the Barry Lindsey description - from a moving car some metres away - is on the surface pretty similar to BG too. The "Mediterranean" look could easily have been achieved by facial hair / stubble at a distance.

It obviously matters that RH didn't pick him out at the identity parade. But that aside, his description is pretty consistent with BG , even the physical resemblance to comedian Bob Mills is quite striking! Similarly the Barry Lindsey description - from a moving car some metres away - is on the surface pretty similar to BG too. The "Mediterranean" look could easily have been achieved by facial hair / stubble at a distance.
The man who RH saw was clean shaven, no facial hair or stubble:

Dando trial update

Mr Hughes described the man as aged between 30 and 40 and of average height. He was thick set with a dark, thick mop of hair that reached to his collar.

"He had a full face with no facial hair," said Mr Hughes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back