2 hour live Justice with Judge Jeanine 6/18 on ICA case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark made an excellent point, the body was broken down in that trunk in a very short time. I think she had her in 1 bag and went to move the bag and a bone poked through the bag and a little fluid leaked out. She slipped another bag over the first bag then put it in the laundry bag to carry it into the woods.

That Joey Barringer TH is useless, imo. Her

"Jurors are not going to go with Circumstantial over Scientific evidence, when the defense is able to show that the science is on the defense's side."

Best friend & Caylee's godmother is Kiomarie.........................

How does this Kio Marie come off saying that Caylee's middle name is for her not her mother Casey Marie??

Sorry- graphic...
Do they really think the maggots would still have undigested DNA thirty days after they fed on it in their stomach?

Fuhrman said every time the defense puts a witness on the stand, Ashton turns them into a witness for the state.

Sorry Kiomarie, but that sounds like a bit of a lie. She apparently said that Caylee Marie was named Marie after HER, Kio-marie. UUMMMMMM....wouldn't she more likely be named after Casey MARIE ?

Kiomarie says that Casey changed............was doing a lot of drinking, drugs, and had at least 8 sex partners since Caylee was born.

The Zone= burials.

I wonder if there are other kids who could testify to that?

Mark made an excellent point, the body was broken down in that trunk in a very short time. I think she had her in 1 bag and went to move the bag and a bone poked through the bag and a little fluid leaked out. She slipped another bag over the first bag then put it in the laundry bag to carry it into the woods.

I've been dreaming up similar Cochran lines for this case.

No, you say leave my property if they don't then call the non-emergency phone number. 911 is for emergencies. All this is assuming it happened. They are drama queens! They weren't terrified of the media 3 years ago.

we'll have to agree to disagree here - I really would have called 911 but I do get your point about the non-emergency number - I probably just wouldn't have thought about it at the time - and as for GA's calling 911, I agree with Fla*mom, they have been thru enough and I won't fault him for using 911 for non-emergency since I would have done the same thing even though you are right and calling a non-emergency number would have been better

Kiomarie is firmly convinced that Casey killed Caylee.

Maybe that's a reason Kiomarie is not a witness...because she is not credible. Seems she wants her 15 mins of fame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbod153