2008.06.16 The girls and the "backpacks"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think the the most plausable explanation right now is that
Casey and her parents had been fighting
Her parents had had it with her lying, stealing, freeloading, lack of responsibilty etc
Casey leaves or gets thrown out and takes Caylee
She uses Caylee to get back at her parents, and probably kills her for the same reason.
At first her parents are accusatory, but then jump on board with Casey's lies.
Why, because they are in denial and down deep feel guilty that his happened, maybe feeling that if they hadn't pushed Casey, Caylee would still be here.

I agree that this is what I would be feeling if this situation was happening to me. I pushed my son out of the nest and then worried for the first 2 years that something horrible would happen....fortunately he has flapped his wings and managed to stay aloft! Woo hoo!

Who said KC needed to get a job? The only place I heard this was on NG last night and it was just NG's theory.

early on I thought the neighboe told the police the bits and peices and one of the things was that she needed to move out and get a job.

Well, she would have had to be there on the 22nd to break into the shed and steal the gas cans too. She's supposed to be in Jacksonville but there are 3 times she's at the house in within a week.

Do we know when George saw the gas can before noticing they were "stolen" ?

I don't know why but I think Casey used the shovel to break the lock, that's it. She only had the shovel for about an hour. I think she took the gas can that day.

Ok I guess I was wrong. I swear to God though that part of the interview is missing from being in Caylee's room. I swore CA said the dog had an inconsistant hit in room. It shocked me because I didn't think the dogs went into the house.

Maybe it was the GMA or Today show interview when she showed them Caylee's room?

BAH, now I have more searching to do!

The part about the missed hits in the back yard are in the part where Greta was in the backyard.

Check this YouTube site for videos. http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=bigjuicykungfu

early on I thought the neighboe told the police the bits and peices and one of the things was that she needed to move out and get a job.

I thought nobody knew she was unemployed!:confused:

I don't know why but I think Casey used the shovel to break the lock, that's it. She only had the shovel for about an hour. I think she took the gas can that day.

Only thing that makes me think twice about that shovel is that LE found dirt in the trunk with the decomp. fluid...

It was all over the money that she stole from her grandmother. (assisted living account) everything came to a head regarding that. Jacksonville had nothing to do with work. IIRC Casey said that she was going away to Jax to "bond" with Caylee. Shows premeditation if you ask me. She was setting Cindy and George up to understand that Caylee would not be "around" that they would be bonding in Jacksonville.

As we know Casey NEVER went to Jacksonville. She never left Tony's side.

He reported them stolen on the morning of the 24th and then "saw" them in Casey's trunk on the same afternoon when she came home to get clothes.

(which I don't believe one bit)

Exactly, jomasano! Why would they be screaming for Casey to move out and get a job if they truly thought she was employed at Universal?
Lies, lies and more lies.....so sad.

its been unclear but I thought there was speculation and the parents knew and the new info about the fight makes me feel that the parents knew she didnt have a job. but I could be wrong

I personally think that Casey took Caylee out of that house after their fight on the 15th, and that whatever happened to her happened that night. She spent the night somewhere else on the 15th, and no mention of Caylee with her...so I am thinking that whatever she did with her on the night of the 15th is what happened to Caylee...

I think this too..

This link did not include the specific part of the interview where G and C were sitting on the sofa and he admits right there that Casey stole the gas cans...anyone have another link? Pattyg?

He reported them stolen on the morning of the 24th and then "saw" them in Casey's trunk on the same afternoon when she came home to get clothes.

(which I don't believe one bit)

And yeah when your going on "vacation" or out of town for "work" why would you need to come home for clothes?????????? red flags anyone?

If anything, this information would be in the documents. If you find it, please post the document # and the page number. :)

If anything, this information would be in the documents. If you find it, please post the document # and the page number. :)
the only thing I can recall is a small statement about the argument when they asked the neighbor. The Anthony's have denied even having the argument thats why I said its been kinda unclear. But the new info released supports the idea that they knew she didnt have a job.

This link did not include the specific part of the interview where G and C were sitting on the sofa nd he admits right there that Casey stole the gas cans...anyone have another link? Pattyg?

Trying looking here: http://www.youtube.com/profile_video...bigjuicykungfu
or here

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video...http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/index.html

If you don't see all of Greta's videos of Casey Anthony, then go to Search on that page and put in Casey Anthony. All videos will pop up!

When the A's did the Greta interview, I believed it was to help find their granddaughter.
Now, so many lies and inconsistencies.........
........Can anyone now tell me why they did that interview???
What was the purpose? Was it to get all the lies out there? And if so, shouldn't they have rehearsed the thing better between themselves.
Why did they do that interview?

its been unclear but I thought there was speculation and the parents knew and the new info about the fight makes me feel that the parents knew she didnt have a job. but I could be wrong

They "knew" alot of the things in my opinion. Look at how deep their denial is right this very second.

That is how they dealt with Casey. denial denial denial. Even when the obvious is staring them in the face.

I recall watching the interview, and some folks have said when he mentioned the gas cans and that Casey actually took them, that Cindy "nudged" him, so I was just trying to see if I could look at that again and see that for myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member