DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From Day 1, From Day 1.. grates my nerves too for some reason..:banghead:

Oh, and " You'll have to ask George.."
and "My wife would know about that"
"You'd have to ask my mom about that"

Pass.

I dislike when GA says "and things like that" or "and that type stuff" huh?????

or the best - "where Caylee was at and that type of things"

Do you think LDB and team would read here? Do you think that they have interns, or the like, scouring to see if they've missed something some of us 'viewers' have caught? Or, maybe to gauge how the information is being viewed by outsiders. Just wondering. You are all so sharp, it's a wonder some of you haven't been solicited by the State to help in some way.

Frankly I think many of the details will get tossed merely because this is a pretty obvious case and the lies themselves, will convict her. But it'd be interesting to know if any of them read here.

I would.

When it was brought up that Casey had reported her phone missing but not her child, I felt the indignation. What is worse, is I was really believing she had reported the phone...see this is what the lies do to my mind in this case. It would have been bad if she had reported the phone but not her daughter but she never had the phone because she never worked at Universal! That's all for me because I just got that after reading this thread.

I also like how a Websleuth pointed out that Casey said the numbers she needed to make those calls she said she made she could not have had because she says she lost the phone before that... (no, there is no emoticon unless there is one for 'tangled web of deceit that leads to murder.'

And on the subject of "tangled webs of deceit" thank you to the Websleuths who posted about this being a greek tragedy and kafkaesque(do I have that right?). I will kill who you love because you do not love me. This is why I do not watch soap operas, or television dramas and the like. I cannot relate to the motivations of the characters. Base emotions, the actions or better reactions of those people who...well insert your personal reason for why some people are like this? When there are shows on television like ABC's(a different kind of family...is their tag line)Pretty Little Liars and 90210, Melrose Place, Gossip Girl, Desperate Housewives, (the list goes on and on) I have to wonder who is relating to this behavior? But, I think 'little brains' like Cindy and Casey buy into that kind of thinking and (obviously)live it in real life.

When I have seen these types of shows, I always think: who acts like this? And I think: You couldn't get away with all these lies in real life, how messed up would your life be? And finally, I stop watching whatever show because it tires me. Keeping up with all the lies makes me tired. I like to laugh. :floorlaugh:

Every post said something I have wanted to express. Thank you. Here are some statements from CFS report. Reading it was (unusual)because it takes you into the Anthony home during the time Caylee is missing(body not found)and Casey is home but knows she is under suspicion. I hope this is not o/t to post but these are the same lies Casey was telling Det. Melich but now with Cindy fully on board and adding to the lies. They have been a mother and daughter "tag team" for lying before: they have had practice from when Casey was pregnant.

During the course of our conversation, Dawn and myself noted that Casey referred to Caylee as "that child" suggesting some form of detachment.
Others have posted this but I find this telling especially because it comes from a professional. A person trained to recognize family dysfunction.

Casey stopped Cindy from butting in, telling her that this is her chance to explain her side instead of Cindy talking for her.
More insight into their dynamic as mother and daughter. In the jailhouse visit George asks about who Casey wants to talk to and Casey says(paraphrased")Lee will badger me with questions and mom won't let me talk..." I may have to go back and multi quote all of those posts that spoke of this dynamic because when you put it all together, again you are all right: pure tragedy. Killed for base human emotions. Caylee at her age was more advanced than that, you are all right again the tragedy was Caylee DID have enough love for them all-and then some. My understanding of a true tragedy was that "it didn't have to be that way", it could have been averted or avoided altogether except for the "fatal flaws" in each character.

Cindy stated she would often bathe Caylee and never saw any unexplained marks or bruises. Caylee could talk and she never said anything negative about Zenaida. So Caylee spoke about Zenaida in a positive way that she "never said anything negative?" I know this is a lie but still...

Casey stated that the OCSO thinks she sold or killed Caylee, but she did not. She said the OCSO is trying to break her and make her confess to something she did not do. She said the OCSO releasing her trial documents today is another attempt to put pressure on her.
This is how Casey sits, indigent in jail and in court. She will not break. She is wrongly accused. And again as so many pointed out: Cindy encourages this behavior with her "stay strong" and "their lies will blow up in their faces": exact quote when Cindy spoke in a letter to Casey about the prosecution.

We asked about the call reported in the media in which Casey was briefly on the phone with Caylee and she said the phone call was real. Next we discussed the 31 days that lapsed prior to her telling her parents. She stated she did not have a falling out with her parents, she was just living with her boyfriend. She stated when she could not find Caylee she began retracing her steps and making phone calls trying to find Zenaida. When this did not work she came home and told her parents. When, did Casey go home and tell her parents? This is a funny lie to me because I know so well, all too well that Cindy had to bring Casey back from Tony's, Casey wanted "one more day", and said she "didn't have anything to say" to the 911 operator when asked to speak about Caylee missing. The funniest thing is that Cindy could sit there and listen but again she is very on board. Pit bull determination that everyone else will be proven wrong about what they think about her daughter. IMHO.

When we first began the dialogue with Casey she stated she could get overly emotional about this whole thing again but she would not be able to communicate what needs to be said. Through out the evening she was very detached emotionally, appearing very cool and smooth, she talked with conviction and confidence. She repeated a couple of times that OCSO is not going to break her and she and her attorney feel confident going to court. Her responses were straightforward with very little defensiveness. This only came out when talking about OCSO handling of the case. Here is that "coolness" we have in the audio interview at her house.

I must stop here and make a big deal about what someone said: they didn't/don't even act upset. At least act in a panic, act like you are upset. The only time Cindy did that was during the last 911 call. Real emotion. But after that she is as cool as Casey. When speaking to LE, the FBI Cindy tends to get "emotional" but the emotions are always for herself. Not even for Casey, except to say LE is not doing their job and they are only focusing on her. Here is where I agree Casey is not a "good liar." It's not the quality of the lies that make me say that but that she does not have the smarts to back some of it up. It must be a trait of the sociopath: it makes me think of SP and so many of the stories where it is a family member. As soon as you hear, "they weren't being very emotional" before Forensic Files goes to commercial break, we are saying "oh he/she did it" and we are right. I am thinking I am beginning to understand that sociopaths cannot fake what they do not posses. They cannot fake it because they simply, truly do not have any bit of idea what it feels like to care for another so much. How mystified are they when complete strangers show up in well worn cars to come and help because they have such a deep compassion for the suffering of others. And at a base level: if they were in need of help they would want people to help them. Someone like Casey, Cindy and Scott Peterson cannot understand this, imo.

When (interviewer)was wrapping up the conversation, Casey began to talk about all the missing children in Florida and the USA. She felt proud that the search for Caylee in on area turned up a child that was missing. She stated she has enjoyed working with all the agencies and volunteers looking for her child and that is going to be her new vocation in life.She stated that as a mother she has a gut feeling that Caylee is alive and she hopes their efforts will find her soon. She has two websites dedicated to Caylee that people have been responding. She stated the media is starting to give her more positive press coverage. Here we have those sociopathic traits again. Here, the total and utter hubris-the pure ego nerve of this woman stating she would like to make her vocation that of helping children-because she has enjoyed the process of looking for her missing child-is staggering.

Beside the terrifying (imho)fact that it was Casey who killed Caylee(and knows this as she makes this statement to someone from child and family services)what mother, if innocent of hurting her child would be rethinkin' her career while her baby is still gone?

The mother continues with her story the last time she saw Caylee was with the mysterious babysitter Ms. Fernandez-Gonzalez. Cindy remains steadfast that Caylee is alive and that they need to get the mother out of jail in order to find her. I had never seen this report before this week. Here is another document where Casey(and here Cindy)are on the record speaking about Zenaida and the kidnapping. I agree with others who say let the stuff from Universal, etc get thrown out. The mountain of lies! It is huge. The web of lies! It is too tangled. :twocents:

Cindy going on GMA this morning, it got the child's face out there on a national level. She has run all her searches and has not found anything and will continue to search on a daily basis. :tsktsk: To quote a Websleuth: If I lost my child I would run to the ends of the earth. That made me cry...because I believe you.

:websleuther:

When it was brought up that Casey had reported her phone missing but not her child, I felt the indignation. What is worse, is I was really believing she had reported the phone...see this is what the lies do to my mind in this case. It would have been bad if she had reported the phone but not her daughter but she never had the phone because she never worked at Universal! That's all for me because I just got that after reading this thread.

I also like how a Websleuth pointed out that Casey said the numbers she needed to make those calls she said she made she could not have had because she says she lost the phone before that... (no, there is no emoticon unless there is one for 'tangled web of deceit that leads to murder.'

And on the subject of "tangled webs of deceit" thank you to the Websleuths who posted about this being a greek tragedy and kafkaesque(do I have that right?). I will kill who you love because you do not love me. This is why I do not watch soap operas, or television dramas and the like. I cannot relate to the motivations of the characters. Base emotions, the actions or better reactions of those people who...well insert your personal reason for why some people are like this? When there are shows on television like ABC's(a different kind of family...is their tag line)Pretty Little Liars and 90210, Melrose Place, Gossip Girl, Desperate Housewives, (the list goes on and on) I have to wonder who is relating to this behavior? But, I think 'little brains' like Cindy and Casey buy into that kind of thinking and (obviously)live it in real life.

When I have seen these types of shows, I always think: who acts like this? And I think: You couldn't get away with all these lies in real life, how messed up would your life be? And finally, I stop watching whatever show because it tires me. Keeping up with all the lies makes me tired. I like to laugh. :floorlaugh:

Every post said something I have wanted to express. Thank you. Here are some statements from CFS report. Reading it was (unusual)because it takes you into the Anthony home during the time Caylee is missing(body not found)and Casey is home but knows she is under suspicion. I hope this is not o/t to post but these are the same lies Casey was telling Det. Melich but now with Cindy fully on board and adding to the lies. They have been a mother and daughter "tag team" for lying before: they have had practice from when Casey was pregnant.

During the course of our conversation, Dawn and myself noted that Casey referred to Caylee as "that child" suggesting some form of detachment.
Others have posted this but I find this telling especially because it comes from a professional. A person trained to recognize family dysfunction.

Casey stopped Cindy from butting in, telling her that this is her chance to explain her side instead of Cindy talking for her.
More insight into their dynamic as mother and daughter. In the jailhouse visit George asks about who Casey wants to talk to and Casey says(paraphrased")Lee will badger me with questions and mom won't let me talk..." I may have to go back and multi quote all of those posts that spoke of this dynamic because when you put it all together, again you are all right: pure tragedy. Killed for base human emotions. Caylee at her age was more advanced than that, you are all right again the tragedy was Caylee DID have enough love for them all-and then some. My understanding of a true tragedy was that "it didn't have to be that way", it could have been averted or avoided altogether except for the "fatal flaws" in each character.

Cindy stated she would often bathe Caylee and never saw any unexplained marks or bruises. Caylee could talk and she never said anything negative about Zenaida. So Caylee spoke about Zenaida in a positive way that she "never said anything negative?" I know this is a lie but still...

Casey stated that the OCSO thinks she sold or killed Caylee, but she did not. She said the OCSO is trying to break her and make her confess to something she did not do. She said the OCSO releasing her trial documents today is another attempt to put pressure on her.
This is how Casey sits, indigent in jail and in court. She will not break. She is wrongly accused. And again as so many pointed out: Cindy encourages this behavior with her "stay strong" and "their lies will blow up in their faces": exact quote when Cindy spoke in a letter to Casey about the prosecution.

We asked about the call reported in the media in which Casey was briefly on the phone with Caylee and she said the phone call was real. Next we discussed the 31 days that lapsed prior to her telling her parents. She stated she did not have a falling out with her parents, she was just living with her boyfriend. She stated when she could not find Caylee she began retracing her steps and making phone calls trying to find Zenaida. When this did not work she came home and told her parents. When, did Casey go home and tell her parents? This is a funny lie to me because I know so well, all too well that Cindy had to bring Casey back from Tony's, Casey wanted "one more day", and said she "didn't have anything to say" to the 911 operator when asked to speak about Caylee missing. The funniest thing is that Cindy could sit there and listen but again she is very on board. Pit bull determination that everyone else will be proven wrong about what they think about her daughter. IMHO.

When we first began the dialogue with Casey she stated she could get overly emotional about this whole thing again but she would not be able to communicate what needs to be said. Through out the evening she was very detached emotionally, appearing very cool and smooth, she talked with conviction and confidence. She repeated a couple of times that OCSO is not going to break her and she and her attorney feel confident going to court. Her responses were straightforward with very little defensiveness. This only came out when talking about OCSO handling of the case. Here is that "coolness" we have in the audio interview at her house.

I must stop here and make a big deal about what someone said: they didn't/don't even act upset. At least act in a panic, act like you are upset. The only time Cindy did that was during the last 911 call. Real emotion. But after that she is as cool as Casey. When speaking to LE, the FBI Cindy tends to get "emotional" but the emotions are always for herself. Not even for Casey, except to say LE is not doing their job and they are only focusing on her. Here is where I agree Casey is not a "good liar." It's not the quality of the lies that make me say that but that she does not have the smarts to back some of it up. It must be a trait of the sociopath: it makes me think of SP and so many of the stories where it is a family member. As soon as you hear, "they weren't being very emotional" before Forensic Files goes to commercial break, we are saying "oh he/she did it" and we are right. I am thinking I am beginning to understand that sociopaths cannot fake what they do not posses. They cannot fake it because they simply, truly do not have any bit of idea what it feels like to care for another so much. How mystified are they when complete strangers show up in well worn cars to come and help because they have such a deep compassion for the suffering of others. And at a base level: if they were in need of help they would want people to help them. Someone like Casey, Cindy and Scott Peterson cannot understand this, imo.

When (interviewer)was wrapping up the conversation, Casey began to talk about all the missing children in Florida and the USA. She felt proud that the search for Caylee in on area turned up a child that was missing. She stated she has enjoyed working with all the agencies and volunteers looking for her child and that is going to be her new vocation in life.She stated that as a mother she has a gut feeling that Caylee is alive and she hopes their efforts will find her soon. She has two websites dedicated to Caylee that people have been responding. She stated the media is starting to give her more positive press coverage. Here we have those sociopathic traits again. Here, the total and utter hubris-the pure ego nerve of this woman stating she would like to make her vocation that of helping children-because she has enjoyed the process of looking for her missing child-is staggering.

Beside the terrifying (imho)fact that it was Casey who killed Caylee(and knows this as she makes this statement to someone from child and family services)what mother, if innocent of hurting her child would be rethinkin' her career while her baby is still gone?

The mother continues with her story the last time she saw Caylee was with the mysterious babysitter Ms. Fernandez-Gonzalez. Cindy remains steadfast that Caylee is alive and that they need to get the mother out of jail in order to find her. I had never seen this report before this week. Here is another document where Casey(and here Cindy)are on the record speaking about Zenaida and the kidnapping. I agree with others who say let the stuff from Universal, etc get thrown out. The mountain of lies! It is huge. The web of lies! It is too tangled. :twocents:

Cindy going on GMA this morning, it got the child's face out there on a national level. She has run all her searches and has not found anything and will continue to search on a daily basis. :tsktsk: To quote a Websleuth: If I lost my child I would run to the ends of the earth. That made me cry...because I believe you.

Red BBM - Chiquita, I love your posts, every one of them. The part I red bolded ... wow. You're a good writer.

We asked about the call reported in the media in which Casey was briefly on the phone with Caylee and she said the phone call was real. Next we discussed the 31 days that lapsed prior to her telling her parents. She stated she did not have a falling out with her parents, she was just living with her boyfriend. She stated when she could not find Caylee she began retracing her steps and making phone calls trying to find Zenaida. When this did not work she came home and told her parents.

So Cindy sat there and let KC say she came home and told her parents.

This changes my mind on how the trial will effect Cindy. If this does not do it that KC is an incredible liar and had something to do with the murder of her own child, NOTHING will. Cindy had a breakdown on the last 911 call and her son had to hold her up -she was falling - he grabbed her. She can't even get Caylee's name out. George comes home as she is in the throes of it and we can all hear it. We can all hear KC say "I have nothing to talk to them about". It is incredible.

Okay, Cindy has decided to live this lie - it is the only way she can continue and George you can live it with me.

Lee is going along it seems, but has distanced himself. Get the Thorazine. The whole family.

To us, the lies spewing forth from Casey's mouth, are jaw dropping. The fact that she can come up with bizarre minutiae about her cell phones, but not have a care about what she did to her daughter is simply mind bending. I just think this highly dysfunctional family lies as easily as they speak, lying just came naturally to them. Lying, mis-truths, twisting of facts when it suits them, are how they lived. Denying that Casey was pregnant ... why? Pretending that she was going to work all along, when they knew she wasn't ....why? Cindy & George just played along with this charade . . why? None of it was normal. Not checking up on Caylee's whereabouts after the 15th of June was not normal either. Cindy already admitted that Casey was a "sociopath." They lived in La La Land, and the schemes and lies were so interwoven, they believed them. Reality in the real world, and "reality" in their minds were very different things. They still are. They can still convince themselves, especially Cindy, that Casey will somehow walk away from all this. I think that's why this case is so addicting. It's like watching a horrible car accident, you can't believe what's happening, but you can't turn away. This is like Rocky Horror Picture Show, and the characters are so unbelievable, because at the core of all of this, is an innocent, murdered little child, whom they all seem to have forgotten.
My opinion of course . . .

To us, the lies spewing forth from Casey's mouth, are jaw dropping. The fact that she can come up with bizarre minutiae about her cell phones, but not have a care about what she did to her daughter is simply mind bending. I just think this highly dysfunctional family lies as easily as they speak, lying just came naturally to them. Lying, mis-truths, twisting of facts when it suits them, are how they lived. Denying that Casey was pregnant ... why? Pretending that she was going to work all along, when they knew she wasn't ....why? Cindy & George just played along with this charade . . why? None of it was normal. Not checking up on Caylee's whereabouts after the 15th of June was not normal either. Cindy already admitted that Casey was a "sociopath." They lived in La La Land, and the schemes and lies were so interwoven, they believed them. Reality in the real world, and "reality" in their minds were very different things. They still are. They can still convince themselves, especially Cindy, that Casey will somehow walk away from all this. I think that's why this case is so addicting. It's like watching a horrible car accident, you can't believe what's happening, but you can't turn away. This is like Rocky Horror Picture Show, and the characters are so unbelievable, because at the core of all of this, is an innocent, murdered little child, whom they all seem to have forgotten.

:goodpost::goodpost:

Okay...who the heck is John? Did I miss another imaginary friend? LOL

OOPS .... OOPS My mess-up. I meant Jeffrey ... I got my "Hopkins" confused ... lol..

I am so sorry ...

(tee hee - I just had a sudden overwhelming urge to throw toast at your post - in a good way).

Your description took me to a scene a daycare . . . . Anthony's Playing House
CA: You be the Mommy
KC: No, I don't wanna be the Mommy
CA: You pretend that we are happy
GA: It's the pizza that smells not our family
CA: Don't forget the cops smell too!
KC: I wanna be the baby.
CA: Where is the baby? Everyone -Only look for a "live" baby!

Since none of these people exists and since KC didn't work, where exactly was Caylee this whole time? The carseat? Poor little thing. How could Cindy not have known this?
(chilling to listen to this again in light of what we all know now)

Here's another thing that is slapping me in the face of "who does this?".

After Universal, and before ICA is brought to the jail, there is a tape of her sitting for long periods of time by herself. This when she is waiting for JB to come and 'rescue' her from the questioning.
The FBI guy (name?) sits with her as she flirts her way through their chat. She is not only primping away- checking, checking, checking. Hair- check, glasses- check (by the way, a 22 year old does not wear reading glasses, it was her way of trying to look smart business girl), she checking socks, pant legs, shirt, pulls shirt again, then pant leg - rinse, lather repeat. For what seemed like for ever...........ALL THE WHILE CHOMPING ON GUM. GUM!!!! Child missing, bout to get tossed in the clinker, no one believes her and she crackin' gum like she's not a care in the world.

Ingrained in my memory. Play THAT tape for the jury..........Game over!

After Universal, and before ICA is brought to the jail, there is a tape of her sitting for long periods of time by herself. This when she is waiting for JB to come and 'rescue' her from the questioning.
The FBI guy (name?) sits with her as she flirts her way through their chat. She is not only primping away- checking, checking, checking. Hair- check, glasses- check (by the way, a 22 year old does not wear reading glasses, it was her way of trying to look smart business girl), she checking socks, pant legs, shirt, pulls shirt again, then pant leg - rinse, lather repeat. For what seemed like for ever...........ALL THE WHILE CHOMPING ON GUM. GUM!!!! Child missing, bout to get tossed in the clinker, no one believes her and she crackin' gum like she's not a care in the world.

This video was taken after her indictment in October not her initial arrest in July, I believe. Her initial arrest she was wearing the blue hoodie.

This video was taken after her indictment in October not her initial arrest in July, I believe. Her initial arrest she was wearing the blue hoodie.

You're right it was...and that's just as mind boggling! She was just indicted for murder and she's primping and calm as can be!:maddening: When I was her age I got pulled over for speeding and balled my eyes out.

Another thing...if I heard my daughter calmly discussing her missing daughter I would be shocked and frightened as to why she was so calm...yet it didn't seem to phase the A's. They didn't think it was odd when she greeted them with a cheery Good Morning! during their jail visits. I'd have been like what in the H is so good about it??

My favorite part of this Oct. 14th, 2008 video is when Casey is talking about not knowing how much evidence they have against her and the detective tells her "A lot... a lot." Or something close to that. He sure didn't hold back. :great:

With the UP MOST respect, I have to disagree. I have worn glasses and contacts since I was in the third grade. :) Just saying...

Ok, so I have to post and maybe this thought will dissove out of my brain somehow. Whenever I need to prepare dinner and start to clean chicken now (rinse under cold water and sniff to make sure chicken has 'no odor').... ALL I CAN HEAR IS CINDY ANTHONY IN MY HEAD SAYING "NO ODOR! THERE WAS NO ODOR"!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Someone help me figure out how to erase this sector of my brain because it is FRIGGIN ANNOYING!!!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

With the UP MOST respect, I have to disagree. I have worn glasses and contacts since I was in the third grade. :) Just saying...

Hi-

Eye glasses yes, READING glasses?????? I highly doubt it. If there are cases where a young child/adult is in need of reading glasses only, it's rare, if ever- notice we've seen her only ONCE with these. She does not wear glasses for poor eyesight. If she did, she'd be wearing them all the time. Or if she wore contacts, she wouldn't be wearing her glasses on her head like she was in this interview only. You either need glasses or you don't. Reading glasses come into play as you age.....She had READING glasses on her head that she was playing with and wiping.

If someone can show that ICA wears glasses, I'll change my mind on her fictitious smart 'look'.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back