2008.07.17 / 2008.07.23 / 2008.07.31 / 2008.09.08 Jesse G. Interviews

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I figure LE/FBI have looked into JG's work record. Would be easy for them to find out when he quit being a cop and why.

Mamabear,

I agree - even by their mentions of it, it's respectful as they don't want to pour more water into that wound for him. But I wanna know, LOL!

And June 24th, a pretty significant day in your life.
JG: Correct.
EE: Uhm, we, and we know why. We don’t have to pick that scab.

This makes it sound like JG was fired from the Police force. Are these npt public records some place. Is it possible to find out why he left? What is he doing now?

Maybe the "scab" is that KC was bedding half the police force? Or at least some of them.

I agree - I posted yesterday that I thought he started in 12/07? If so, 6/08 would be the 6 months mark - oftentimes, with the many agencies I'm familiar with, there's a probationary status review done at the end of 6 months. Maybe he wasn't doing well in his field training? Maybe he was told he wasn't cutting it, and he elected to resign rather than be terminated?

I think you are correct.
EE: But your adamant regarding…
JG: The 24th.
EE: ….the 24th?
JG: Absolutely.
EE: Because that’s the day you resigned?
JG: Correct. Yes sir.
EE: Okay, pretty uh, a pretty noteworthy event in one’s life.

Does anyone know what JG is doing now? I thought he took another police job in a small town in GA? Can someone confirm.

I think, after Jesse & KC broke up, Jesse was carrying a big torch for KC. Despite what KC told her parents, I think KC loved Jesse's attention. It was an ego boost. KC had sex with Jesse every once in awhile to keep him hoping.

And KC could use Jesse as needed.

I doubt that the check Casey stole from Jesse that RG told Cindy about was the ONLY time KC took money from Jesse. I think KC called Jesse first for gas because Jesse probably came running at the drop of a hat most times KC called.

Jesse was loyal to KC when Caylee first went missing because he was crazy about her, IMO. Also while Jesse may have thought KC was ditsy enough to let Caylee fall in the pool, I don't think Jesse thought KC was a cold-blooded killer. He'd already faced her not being very truthful. But, she'd explained how she'd had to lie because she loved him and didn't want him to know about her previous 1-time error. Just like when the DNA test came back, Casey had had another oopsy. Once again, Jesse wanted to be the prince that would save his flawed princess.

Jesse's prior infatuation left him vulnerable to be KC's perfect fall-guy.

No way do I believe Jesse knew anything had happened to Caylee before June 15.

Do I believe KC would set Jesse up some way? YES. YES. AND, YES.

On his MS profile his occupation is listed as 'job hunter'.

Do you know if he is now living in Orlando? What happened to his job at the Cheesecake Factory? Why throw away two jobs within one year in this terrible economy? Strange.

Do you know if he is now living in Orlando? What happened to his job at the Cheesecake Factory? Why throw away two jobs within one year in this terrible economy? Strange.

This is what it says:

26 / Male
Athens, Georgia, US
Last Login: 16/06/2009

Education: College graduate

Florida State University School/florida High
Tallahassee,Florida
Graduated: 2005
Student status: Alumni
Degree: Bachelor's Degree
Major: Criminology

It looks like the last time he updated his profile was May, so I guess things could have changed since then, and he just doesnt want nosey peeps like myself tracking his movements. LOL

Interesting...it definitely seems Cindy wasn't overly fond of Jesse, who knows why. She was pretty critical of everyone Casey dated I guess, but Jesse seems like a nice enough guy and I think he truly cared about both Casey and Caylee in a way few of her other "paramours" did. Weird!:confused:

Not just CA, either....GA did not like JG, but apparently was not around at that time so much-GA also told LE he did not ike TL-He said he had no reason not to like him, he just didn't.
I suppose GA did not like any guy that got KC's goodies before they bought the store-After all, KC had gotten pregnant by a guy she was not married to, maybe GA is conservative about courting a girl before getting hot & heavy, or maybe the A's just didn't lke the idea of KC having sex in their house, lounging around, etc.
I think JG's problems go much deeper, the A's seem to be able to connect him to many many aspects of their lives. Though police had poly'ed him, they still entertained CA's theories. If as all say, KC had help, JG is the ideal person to intertwine into the days surrounding Caylee's death. I am worried not so much that he will be charged, but that he will be used for reasonable doubt/a lesser sentence.

I think you are correct.
EE: But your adamant regarding…
JG: The 24th.
EE: ….the 24th?
JG: Absolutely.
EE: Because that’s the day you resigned?
JG: Correct. Yes sir.
EE: Okay, pretty uh, a pretty noteworthy event in one’s life.

I think the reason for his resignation should be somewhere in one of these threads-IIRC, it was something about him not being able to handle the dirty work, maybe could not handle seeing bodies, car accident victims, etc.
I'll look through and see what I can find......

With all due respect Jesse was probably the only stability in KC and Caylees lives. If you look at the trail of lies KC has told it should be taken with a grain of salt that Jesse is " dangerous." Perhaps Jesse wanted to stifle KC's party girl life by making her respectable with a marriage but KC would have none of that. It would cramp her wild lifestyle. Maybe Jesse told her she was not ministers sons wife material and let her break off the engagement as to not embarass her. I don't think Jesse has anything to do with Caylees disappearance but I do believe Cindy, KC, George and perhaps Lee are trying to place reasonable doubt in peoples minds that he may be responsible for Caylees murder. They all were quick to jump the gun and point the finger in a subtle manner to police by bringing up Jesses name immediately when it was disclosed Caylee was missing. KC was still at home then.
If anything Jesse and his family had been Caylees saviors when she was in their lives by giving her a somewhat normal life.
I would like to know why Cindy, George and Lee brought up Jesse in the first place- unless this was KC's plan to involve him in Caylees Murder.
" Hell Hath No Fury Like A Womans Scorn," and all of the Anthonys with KC at the Helm have been targeting JG since Caylees disappearance.

Great post!

I think Jesse is the only person who truly loved Casey.

I figure LE/FBI have looked into JG's work record. Would be easy for them to find out when he quit being a cop and why.

I agree.

I don't think it's any of our business why he left the force. This has nothing to do with Casey.

This is at the beginning of the Sept interview, I do not really understand what could have been going on here. I am especially curious as to what they could have said about evidence that put Jesse in a defensive posture.

YM, "You came down to the office today. Uh, we asked if you'd be willing to take a polygraph. You did. Uhm, after the polygraph examination, during which you, you made some comments such as I guess he was asking you about uhm, evidence questions, or questions about evidence, or hiding evidence, and it concerned us because you said something about to the extent of "you know, well if I'm going to be considered a suspect, or a person of interest, I want an attorney".

http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Grund, Jesse.03.090808.pdf

His father stated on NG the other night that he worked as a cop for awhile but later decided it just was not for him, I think that is probably the truth IMO

BBM: Then why did the interviewer refer to it as "picking at a scab?"
He gave the impression that it was a PAINFULL experience for Jesse, and not one he chose, it was forced IMO.

I agree - I posted yesterday that I thought he started in 12/07? If so, 6/08 would be the 6 months mark - oftentimes, with the many agencies I'm familiar with, there's a probationary status review done at the end of 6 months. Maybe he wasn't doing well in his field training? Maybe he was told he wasn't cutting it, and he elected to resign rather than be terminated?
IIRC he was in training...so this fits.

I agree.

I don't think it's any of our business why he left the force. This has nothing to do with Casey.

How doesn't it involve Casey? It happened during the time period no one knew where Caylee was. He clearly makes statements and then retracts them at whim, there is some reason a person who spent 4 yrs earning a BA in Criminology left his job on the police force after only 6 months!!! I DO believe it is intertwined.

How doesn't it involve Casey? It happened during the time period no one knew where Caylee was. He clearly makes statements and then retracts them at whim, there is some reason a person who spent 4 yrs earning a BA in Criminology left his job on the police force after only 6 months!!! I DO believe it is intertwined.
Many people who take courses in Law Enforcement etc., or think they want to be a police officer, end up changing their mind once they get on the police force.

It's a whole new world when an officer is a "rookie" cop. They have to learn on the spot with a senior officer. This is when they really find out if they are up for the position as a cop. It is a 12 or 16 week "rookie" position before the "rookies" are able to go out on the streets alone. Many rookies just don't make it.

Wow. Jesse had some nerve making decisions about his life and career during Casey's crime spree!! note: heavy sarcasm

I believe he said the reason for leaving the force was that he realized that he could not deal with some of the duties of being a police officer.

Being a police officer is one of those jobs that you just don't know if you are cut out for until you are actually on the job. It is not unusual for newbies right out of school to find out they just can't deal with some of the things they will have to see and do on a daily basis if they are going to be a cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janemt