Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
yes, same self initiated interview! CS: "too bad he wasnt smart enough about the phone". unbelievable statement. CS turned over the thumb drives which IMO, clearly only turned it over because he wasnt sure if LE had evidence that thumb drive data existed elsewhere. well, SS phone had plenty, which he was told.

If CS opened any of those files on the thumb drive I would think it would have a last accessed date? If I recall correctly, CS claimed in the joint parental media interview he 'hovered the mouse' over the file(s) on the thumb drive but didnt open them. Im curious as to when those files were transferred to the thumb drive.

further, in their parental media interview, CS says it was weeks before LE came to retrieve the 'storage unit drive' and thumb drives (2). the LE docs say Kissimmee were notified by CS on April 11 he had evidence.... then they drove to Northport PD on April 12 to pick up the items CS provided. they then had to have a search warrant executed which was done on April 15 to review the data.

CS is so odd.....in this stop by interview he clearly was fishing and it appeared to me he was feigning surprise about the missing hard drive. also, to be absolutely enthralled with detective work, viewing 30 some thousand CSAM pics: 'thats amazing...did you have to see/view all 30,000?....how long does it take to do that?'
Stunning statements.

How about, maybe it would have been smarter if your adult son decided not to groom, abuse and film a child even once.

I get lost on the shell game for the missing hard drive. Here, there, storage locker, turned in, still missing.

I'm not sure how many hands are involved either.

Did a super helpful person remove and/or cover for a recently used hard drive, supplying instead a distantly used hard drive? Like LE couldn't tell that?

Both parents, over involved, in very weird ways. He's 37, not 14.

JMO

Between her "misremembering" and CS "misremembering" (thinking he saw CSAM on JS's phone)... I don't trust any of them as far as I could throw them!
yes, the misremembering and of course NOT REMEMBERING. the April LE subpoena answer to this question below and so many others, the response, I cant remember. we have JS and SS telling LE "Madeline didnt want to be seen in his car' for school drop off. originally, both SS and her actually make a big deal about it as if it was a recurring issue with Madeline being taken to school in HIS CAR . now suddenly it has morphed into this:

WJ: Okay. Now, if your daughter had been awake, would she come in and say goodbye to you before school or not? Just let you sleep?

JS: (Pause) I would have hoped she would have come by and say goodbye to me. (Laughs) Um, I can't remember if this is one of the first times that Stephan actually took her to school, so I (pause) I would have hoped she would have said goodbye, but I'm not sure. <----WTF does that mean 'I would have hoped'???????

lets take it back to very beginning....JS supposedly 'putting the word out' that Madeline is missing by giving 2 pressers. doesnt show a photo. she had to be asked what she was wearing. all she does is volunteer she has ADHD mentions autistic testing but nothing about asthma. nothing at all about medication.

the interviewer (Fox 35) asks about LE searching, she starts to enumerate what LE is doing, taking vehicles in the woods BUT then poo poo's their efforts where they are searching, and says: "I dont feel like thats going to find anything right now,' we had people all day on that trail'.

one would think she would be GRATEFUL, they are starting at the place Madeline was supposedly last at, where they both told LE this is where she was dropped off.

well, LE was not wasting time, they were busy pulling CCTV and license plate readers and most notably the complex CCTV, SS movements there, in and out, in and out and captured his late nite travels in HER vehicle. just for starters.

I just watched part of a video interview JS had with LE and in it she tries to gloss over another lie she told. She had to admit she did not see MS the morning she went missing as she previously told LE. Instead she now says she did not see MS that morning and must have “misremembered” seeing her in her earlier statement. She tries to tell more lies in order to cover her previous lies. I can't even watch her full interviews as she disgusts and revolts me so badly. JMOO
The only thing I believe that she said is that she helped him with the leash. How does that saying go Truth in the lies. MOO

There has been a lot of talk as to SS’s computer that LE took that was missing the hard drive. We know CS supposedly turned over a hard drive he found in a storage unit, and two thumb drives to LE. LE told CS the hard drive they were given wasn’t the one from SS’s computer because it hadn’t been accessed in several years. Do we know where CS said the thumb drives were found?

What if there isn’t a missing hard drive? A computer can be booted and ran off a thumb drive, including internet access. Maybe SS took the internal hard drive out of it and was running it off a thumb drive. He could have used a thumb drive for file storage, or stored files in the cloud. CS probably wouldn’t have been able to tell the difference.
no, we dont know where the thumb drives were found. sure, the computer may have been missing the hard drive and he was using a thumb drive, but we have no idea if an OS was loaded on it. IMO, I think SS stored those pics on a thumb drive and somebody took the hard drive out and well....its been destroyed. but wa-la, CS finds a hard drive in the storage unit, not used since 2020 with no evidentiary value as far as we know.

guess CS would know more, he claims he is a 'techy guy'....were there operating system files on it? if not, he wasnt booting off of it unless there is a flash drive somewhere, destroyed. CS claimed he plugged one of the thumb drives in but didnt open any files....but they were named and he was like, oh, better not, wont be able to unsee....he was way interested in knowing whether there were MORE Madeline pics on the thumb drive....amidst those over 30000 files. why would that matter to him considering what was found on his phone?

no, we dont know where the thumb drives were found. sure, the computer may have been missing the hard drive and he was using a thumb drive, but we have no idea if an OS was loaded on it. IMO, I think SS stored those pics on a thumb drive and somebody took the hard drive out and well....its been destroyed. but wa-la, CS finds a hard drive in the storage unit, not used since 2020 with no evidentiary value as far as we know.

guess CS would know more, he claims he is a 'techy guy'....were there operating system files on it? if not, he wasnt booting off of it unless there is a flash drive somewhere, destroyed. CS claimed he plugged one of the thumb drives in but didnt open any files....but they were named and he was like, oh, better not, wont be able to unsee....he was way interested in knowing whether there were MORE Madeline pics on the thumb drive....amidst those over 30000 files. why would that matter to him considering what was found on his phone?
Yes @Pruddennce …. I also find CS behavior odd too. Very odd. And IMO wonder about his knowledge and possible involvement as well.

And that matter of saying that only hovered over the files but didn’t open them? Really? So that seems to suggest he was aware of what they contained in terms of graphic content? Was CS ever asked if he had ever viewed any information on that computer and hard drive? Ever, previously? If so when? He seems awful knowledgeable about it IMO. And were the files really that specifically named? Have we seen a list of the files? (Not the images themselves…. just the names?)

And all the discussion of CS and DS about cleaning SS room since ‘he wasn’t coming back’. I tend to think cleaning evidence instead. SMH. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chaterbox888
Back