2008.07.25 Discuss Jail Visit with George & Cindy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!! Thanks to those of you who transcribed the vids.

One of the things to remember when questioning how the Ants talk to KC and how they mainly avoid engaging her, they have been dealing with her behavior for several years. They know just how far they can push her without her shutting down or freaking out, they realize if either of these happen they will get nothing from her, so instead they settle for the little bits they think she is giving. Honestly, I didn't hear her give them a damn thing.

Watching them beg for scraps from her just breaks my heart, knowing how much she is enjoying the position of power she feels, she has makes me sick. Dealing with KC's personality issues is exhausting, the Ants seem more defeated each week and the longer they spend with her. KC on the other hand revels in the attention and seems energized from their visits.

Is ZFG a straight haired blond or a curly headed brunette? How can CA sit there and pump KC for lies? The look on CA's face says it all she doesn't believe a word KC is saying, so how does she go from there to explaining to the FBI about the clues? Is CA so manic that she just has to keep her lips moving, regardless of what keeps falling out?

Is it just me or does anyone else notice the complete lack of emotion behind the "sweethearts" and the "hunnys"? I know a lot of people are bothered by the Ants calling Caylee "that little girl", my dad did the same thing with my kids and believe me there is no lack of love there. I hear so much more emotion when they are talking about Caylee, then Casey. I almost think KC would have committed the unthinkable just for that reason alone. KC resents her parents love for Caylee so much, now she is gone and KC thinks all that attention will be saved just for her alone. What a pathetic excuse for a human being.

What I hear and see in Casey during these visits is her attempt to control the questions, reactions and the whole situation by dropping her voice into a low register and tight lipping her statements and answers. It imitates an old gangster movie. "This is how it is. Do not dare dispute these facts. I am telling you this with the smoothness of a pro." Her voice is close to a growl, she speaks through her teeth, and everything is tightly contained--no animation, no emotion. She is The Controller. It is also low volume; she is afraid of being overheard or challenged.

Years of manipulation will have preceded this, where she slammed off if either Geo. or Cindy raised an issue. I mean slammed off like an explosion in an ammo dump. And then denied contact. I think they are reduced to handling her with tongs for risk of being excluded altogether. Who, but who, would want to enter The Mad & Fully Discredited World of Casey!!? Only the 'rents and even they fear to tread.

I agree, if not for the information only KC holds, the Ants would not be there to begin with. It's too draining and they're too exhausted.:banghead:

Remembering back to the news clips of them leaving the jail, the Ants deserve an award for walking past the cameras with their heads up pretending everything went great.:truce:

I agree, if not for the information only KC holds, the Ants would not be there to begin with. It's too draining and they're too exhausted.:banghead:

Remembering back to the news clips of them leaving the jail, the Ants deserve an award for walking past the cameras with their heads up pretending everything went great.:truce:

I remember that!! And i was hoping someone else would as well...CA was running to her car like KC just told her where to go pick up Caylee alive and well and she was on her way!! That really shows you what good actors they are.....there was nothing in those videos to make them come running out all happy. CA was all smiles.....hmmmmmm

Re Cindy's focus on June 9th: Actually, Casey took Caylee away from the A home on June 9th and they both began spending their nights elsewhere from then on.

On June 15th, KC delivered Caylee to Cindy so that Cindy could take her to visit the g-grandparents. None of us really know if Casey and Caylee slept at the A's house on June 15th.

However, from Cindy's point of view (and probably KC's), June 9th marked the actual rupture of Cindy's authority and contact with Caylee and Casey. Also remember that Cindy wouldn't hesitate to ignore the one day (June 15) she saw Caylee if she thought adding another week to her disappearance would make LE pay more attention.

The above explanation was posted here recently by another WS, but I cannot remember who it was so that I can give proper credit.

I would have sworn Cindy said something right at the beginning about KC moving out the first part of June, then started denying she moved out. This ring a bell with anyone else?
Lanie

Thank you Friday for your post. I was wondering why Casey jumped on that 9th so easy.
SO...do you think the fight was about Casey staying away and not being there? Do we know what they fought about?Did she leave that night and George just said he thought he saw them because he felt obligated to seem to know what was going on in that house where he had very little say about anything. ( I think with their schedules they communicated very little which made it easy for Casey to spin her lies and create her fantasy world.) Where was she staying from the June 9th? till she returned Caylee for her visit with Cindy and George and then later her visit with great grandpa and great grandma on the 15th.
The fight was heated enough for Cindy to put her hands on Casey. I can't imagine Casey staying there that night. I believe George was so deep into his cooking show that he just said he saw her. Did he ever mention Casey fixing Caylee breakfast or him holding her that morning or anything except seeing them leave with their backpacks?? If you know the answer ( or have and Idea about what direction I am going in I'm "reaching out to you")I believe Caylee lost her life on the 15 soon after the argument with Cindy. Zanny is Casey, Zanny is Cindy, Zanny is anyone she left Caylee with Zanny is the trunk of her car.Zanny has a key,Zanny has lots of money but sits for children whose parents don't pay her because they have imaginary jobs. She lost her temper ,just like Cindy lost her's with her , she survived Cindy's attack but baby Caylee did not survive Casey's. I predict she will never tell the truth because the truth and Casey Anthony are strangers.She believes her own con!!!I see a mental defense coming.She will be in some mental institution where she can perfect her skills of coning people. Jailtime for Casey Justice for Caylee

Thank you Friday for your post. I was wondering why Casey jumped on that 9th so easy.
SO...do you think the fight was about Casey staying away and not being there? Do we know what they fought about?Did she leave that night and George just said he thought he saw them because he felt obligated to seem to know what was going on in that house where he had very little say about anything. ( I think with their schedules they communicated very little which made it easy for Casey to spin her lies and create her fantasy world.) Where was she staying from the June 9th? till she returned Caylee for her visit with Cindy and George and then later her visit with great grandpa and great grandma on the 15th.

Here's a link to WS's terrific calendar of events. It shows that on June 9, Casey and Caylee stayed with Ricardo. It's a terrific source if you don't know about it. Check the remaining dates after June 9, and you'll see where else Casey stayed. Going purely from memory, I "think" June 10 and after, Casey spent the nights with Tony, but without Caylee.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?month=6&year=2008&c=4&do=displaymonth

The fight was heated enough for Cindy to put her hands on Casey. I can't imagine Casey staying there that night. I believe George was so deep into his cooking show that he just said he saw her. Did he ever mention Casey fixing Caylee breakfast or him holding her that morning or anything except seeing them leave with their backpacks?? If you know the answer ( or have and Idea about what direction I am going in I'm "reaching out to you")I believe Caylee lost her life on the 15 soon after the argument with Cindy. Zanny is Casey, Zanny is Cindy, Zanny is anyone she left Caylee with Zanny is the trunk of her car.Zanny has a key,Zanny has lots of money but sits for children whose parents don't pay her because they have imaginary jobs. She lost her temper ,just like Cindy lost her's with her , she survived Cindy's attack but baby Caylee did not survive Casey's. I predict she will never tell the truth because the truth and Casey Anthony are strangers.She believes her own con!!!I see a mental defense coming.She will be in some mental institution where she can perfect her skills of coning people. Jailtime for Casey Justice for Caylee

To answer most of your other logical questions, BTHOOM. (Beats the hell out of me.) :)

I would have sworn Cindy said something right at the beginning about KC moving out the first part of June, then started denying she moved out. This ring a bell with anyone else?
Lanie

Yep, it does.

I cannot stand how the ants all talk so sweet to KC and how they coddle Kc through all the phone discussions.........like "I know this is hard, but I have to ask you", honey, gorgeous, sweetheart..............puke!!!

To answer most of your other logical questions, BTHOOM. (Beats the hell out of me.) :)

a mental hospital would be worse than a jail........LOL........maybe that is where all the ant farm needs to be!!!!:woohoo:

I cant figure out WHY Casey didn't remember the day. That is one of the most disturbing parts in this case. Why did Casey go along with the 9th? Why didn't George remember it being the day after father's day. Did he not get a party? The fight broke out sometime that evening...why didn't anyone of them remember that? How could Caylee be dead and Casey not know the day that this happened?? How could she keep up with her calls,texting, facebook etc and not remember what date this happened ? Is she that glad to be away form Caylee? I find it so cold hearted of her not to even mention her to anyone.that she didn't know where Caylee was for 31 days. What was she thinking ? Well I can't bring her back so might as well live it up while I Can ????
Why did CA ask her (Casey) in the jail visit when was the last time she saw Caylee?

I like the way CA said to KC "look at me, I want to see your eyes" while questioning her. Moms can tell when their kids are lying, they can see it in the eyes. If you ask me, CA knew that she was being fed a boat load of lies, as did GA. When they said they could go into hiding if they were in danger, KC said "just leave it at that". I guess they are in a little danger, not much, just a bit, not enough to get nervous about really, just a hint of danger, probably, definitely probably a hint of danger. After all, Zanny has a house key!

I sure wish LE would use those dang resources KC gave them.

Last night, upon the stair
I saw a woman who wasn't there.
She wasn't there again today.
Gee, I wish she'd go away.
Well, according to Cindy they arrested Casey too soon. That if she had more time, she's be able to get the truth out of her. Yeah, right, sure.

Yes. KC was so obviously vague in that answer. CA knew it. WHY didn't she call her on it!!! :furious: And GA sits there like the bump on the log that he is!!!
Oh, I think in this early interview they were just counting lies.

There is no Zanny so she couldn't have had a key. Casey probably took something or left evidence that someone had been in the house one day when she sneaked back in after George left for work, and blamed it on Zanny and her key.
Yes, I believe we did "hear" that the As long suspected Casey coming back into the house when they weren't home.

I've got some suggestions for what the A's should have said during these conversations.

"you've got two minutes. Where do you leave your child? Where does Zanny live? Where did you go when you left your child with Zanny, since you didn't have a job?" "You tell me one lie, and you loose your two minutes".

"You better thank the system you can't get out on bond, because you ain't coming back in MY house".

I've got some suggestions for what the A's should have said during these conversations.

"you've got two minutes. Where do you leave your child? Where does Zanny live? Where did you go when you left your child with Zanny, since you didn't have a job?" "You tell me one lie, and you loose your two minutes".

"You better thank the system you can't get out on bond, because you ain't coming back in MY house".

I agree! I think in a backwards sort of way, KC thinks she is doing CA & GA a favor by lying to them about Caylee still being alive and out there and close...KC thinks in her own little sick head that this is better than telling them their Caylee is dead. So in her eyes she is a martyr for sparing them the bad news or as we all call it... the TRUTH!!!!

about the lie being easier than the truth.We can see the lies she believes them.
Casey believes the lies,that is why she can stick to it. (She had to love Caylee...how could she not! Even in a backwards way,"That little girl was loved" She was just to precious.) Casey was a few slices short of a whole loaf anyway,so clingy,her questionable behavior (7mts pregnant and the virgin mary story) Her friends couldn't trust her either. She borrowed money,she stole,she lied to them all the time .(she stood up the hot air balloon ride dude,the dinner date,ride to pick up Amy's new car,the apartment,having a job,money ..everything ) She had a string of guys that probably helped her out money wise,plus dad,mom,grandpa and grandma and lee. CA and Ga bought everything for the house and everything for Caylee, She probably picked up some cash working as an event planner for the bar. She was spinning lies that were catching up to her.
She started staying away on the 9th,returned Caylee for the visit on the 15, Cindy and her argued,Cindy choked her. She flipped out. She left with Caylee to hurt Cindy,she drugged Caylee so she could be with Tony and baby Caylee perished. Casey went into survivor mode...she had 31 days to convince herself of this lie before she was called to account for Caylee. That is why ,she dodges questions,she laughs ,she has totally convinced herself that Caylee was taken by the babysitter (zanex or zanny took the life of Caylee..not her she didn't do anything wrong"Im getting blamed for stuff I didn't do" The water was high in Florida at this time. Caylee's little body could be anywhere (I still say"check the freezer at A"S home) She flipped out.. her "toe hold on reality slipped" she will plead on a mental disorder..split personality (Zanny the nanny.) Everybody, know's the whole dang family has issues. We all agree Casey is nuts. I predict ,a swift to justice judgment for her. Slam dunk She's nuts stick her in a nut house. The squirrel ,will still have the last laugh for being drug into Casey Anthony's web of collateral damage. Justice for Caylee LWOP for Casey(not a cushy spa for her to enjoy her days reading books and perfecting the art of lying,sitting around just watching and waiting for the day she gets released.)

Long time lurker......Just had to point this out! ! !

During small talk she looks forward most of the time, doesn't blink a lot, doesn't hesitate.
When she starts talking about " how she wishes Caylee were back and how she misses that little girl" she looks to the left alot, blinks alot, and hesitates.
She is SSSOOOOO LYING ! ! ! ! :furious::eek::bang:

Any thoughts on this?

Long time lurker......Just had to point this out! ! !

During small talk she looks forward most of the time, doesn't blink a lot, doesn't hesitate.
When she starts talking about " how she wishes Caylee were back and how she misses that little girl" she looks to the left alot, blinks alot, and hesitates.
She is SSSOOOOO LYING ! ! ! ! :furious::eek::bang:

Any thoughts on this?

I completely agree! Sniffling, wiping her nose and eyes, stalling to find an answer....i can tell when she is lying, why can't her parents? Every parent knows when their kid is lying! And if they DO know when she's lying, CALL HER OUT on it!!!!!!!

I listened to the tapes again and found a little thing which has probably come up, but I still wanted to write it.

A bit of conversation:

Casey: "--and just like the menus you found at the house, the breakfast, lunch and dinner, that was my stuff--if it was for Caylee there would have been woffles listed, many pancakes, little things that she liked, I would never feed her a bagel with eggs and..Cindy (interrupts): She likes bagels and eggs and cream cheese and that kind of stuff."

I listened to the tapes again and found a little thing which has probably come up, but I still wanted to write it.

A bit of conversation:

Casey: "--and just like the menus you found at the house, the breakfast, lunch and dinner, that was my stuff--if it was for Caylee there would have been woffles listed, many pancakes, little things that she liked, I would never feed her a bagel with eggs and..Cindy (interrupts): She likes bagels and eggs and cream cheese and that kind of stuff."

wierd............menu's???? kc not knowing what caylee liked??? :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member