2008.07.28 Discuss Lee Interview

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My ears. My poor precious ears. They are bleeding...

LA is... special. I better leave it at that.

The Lee interviews are to me, the most telling. He begins, pen-in-hand like he has this great agenda to save the day. It's pathetic. The way the entire conversation is held seems completely self-righteous exactly like "two children playing adults."

nobody ever says anything to the Anthony's. They "Convey" stuff. Nobody every drives a car in the Anthony family. They drive "vehicles". You aren't in jail KC. You are "incarcerated".

No one ever calls they "reach out".

He's so dumb he thinks if he talks low they can't hear him and record it DUH

Im sorry but i'm really laughing hard now, the other poster had to use headphones, I had to lay my head down on the computer desk next to the speakers to be able to hear la, had the volume turned up so kc voice is still ringing in my ears, I need another aspirin.

Im sorry but i'm really laughing hard now, the other poster had to use headphones, I had to lay my head down on the computer desk next to the speakers to be able to hear la, had the volume turned up so kc voice is still ringing in my ears, I need another aspirin.

HAHA SO DID I!!

It was then that I realized how pathetic my existence has become.

My wife & kids have been ragging me over what a geek I am because of this..but it's "Must See TV"...and I will be there with popcorn to watch them flip the switch on Ole Sparky, too!:woohoo:

:chillpill::chillpill:

pharmacy is getting low.

I'm glad I'm not the only one doing this! My computer is next to the living room window and I received a strange look from the trash men when they stopped by our trash cans. They probably thought "what on earth is that strange woman doing?" Ha, ha. :)

The Lee interviews are to me, the most telling. He begins, pen-in-hand like he has this great agenda to save the day. It's pathetic. The way the entire conversation is held seems completely self-righteous exactly like "two children playing adults."

:smilingface (52)::balloons:

Have you reached out for it? Have you searched in zipcodes for the medicine which could have the potential to give you a gut feeling that you are CLOSER
than ever to finding those 3 which are in the area near or by the complex?

Try next to Z-ANNEX in that cupboard found in the room where showers COULD potentially happen after court apearances.

OMG... it's CATCHING!

ETA- just kidding. I would rather cut my tongue out...

I would like to publicly state at this time that I have most definitely given my utmost attention to this potentially damaging video. Specifically, I have possibly experienced a change in attitude. Obviously, it has made me a not-so-nice person. On another level, it has actually made me feel like reaching out and placing my hand through an innocent device near to the situation. I feel in my gut, I may do great harm, seriously, I must control myself. In my head, I feel that it is close and , I have a gut feeling, that I would hurt my greatest, possibly, my most dearly cherished possession. This is one of the components I know I can trust for sure.

Exactly, why I feel like doing this is beyond me. In my head, I know it is close but I must literally stop myself from reaching out.. I, absolutely, do not want, and never have had such a strong urge to do harm. Seriously, I regrettably, am not able to control the urge to destroy the video screen.

I will let you know if I get a gut feeling and get any new information that leads me down a different path, I will notify you immediately, absolutely.

Please relate this to the media ASAP and tell them "If any of you have any ideas, please come forward, without haste".

I Love you guys, honestly.

But have you known this since day one?

Have you reached out for it? Have you searched in zipcodes for the medicine which could have the potential to give you a gut feeling that you are CLOSER
than ever to finding those 3 which are in the area near or by the complex?

Try next to Z-ANNEX in that cupboard found in the room where showers COULD potentially happen after court apearances.

OMG... it's CATCHING!

Wiping tears from my eyes...shaking head...uncontrollable laughter...I can't even wipe myself!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back