2008.07.28 Discuss Lee Interview

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
See, this is the thing, IMO, she's a bull**** artist. She doesn't know how to "not lie" about anything. There is no code. Lee is honestly looking for answers and she knows full well she'll never give anything concrete as far as Caylee is concerned, because Casey knows that Caylee is dead and it's at her hands. Lee is trying his best, knowing that Casey is a lying sack of **** manipulator, and attemping to garner some/any information as to Caylee's whereabouts. Ain't gonna happen. That baby was dead on July 16th, for a good long while, and Casey knows it. She's just keeping up the front that she's not a murderer. Lee, Cindy, George, know full well that baby is long gone from this earthly world, and are just trying to find out what the hell Casey did with Caylee. She'll never, ever tell the truth about murdering her baby, as she is much too concerned with how she'll be perceived and how she comes across.

Casey is stuck at 16 years old. Talk about arrested development! Jesus! She "says" it and it makes it so. Cripes! This isn't StarTrek!

January can't come soon enough. I can't wait for a jury to collectively state through the foreperson, when the the verdict is read. Guilty on all counts!!!

My hope is that the defense will want to poll the jury and they all, as they speak individually, state and I quote here "Guilty" "And may I add, don't piss in my ear and tell me its raining."

Ahhhh, LA asks, of the two, which ones he should focus on. The large communications or the small communications.

KC says she can't say either way, OBVIOUSLY, they both need some sort of attention. Duh. (duh added by me)

LA says he understands. (okie dokie)

The phones.............

Ahhhhh! Mystery solved! Specifically on the midnight of the next day there was a call to a place that delivers food......

KC confused asks LA to be more specific. He mumbles....the 17th.

Ahhh, she says while trying not to laugh. That's was actually TonE's roomates I actually let them borrow my phone.

(glad we got such important details taken care of...Whew.)

Not so fast there sleuth, she didn't give him ANY clues about what they ordered! Geez, never mind, Lee had probably already figured it out and was telling her in code. This is one of the strangest families I have ever experienced.

Thanks for the welcome SuziQ! I feel like I know you all already becuase I've been lurking for a while. Actually, I am going to blame you all if I have bad grades on my finals!

Did anyone else find Casey's giggles quite disturbing during this interview?

Yes! They made me squirm! So very inappropriate. Lee was SO serious and wanting to know answers from her and she was giggling.

I also thought, hmmm... he does that too, doesn't he?

But he didn't do it in the video.

LA: One thing I want you to keep into consideration based on the content, you know, based on what I know right now, based on what has been conveyed to me, you have to know that everything has changed from you know, a month ago.

KC: Yeah

LA: And, you know, even if we've been used to or acting a certain way, or following a certain thing, those in a sense, those rules may have changed.

KC: Uhm hmm, Yeah

LA: What I be looking for, is at some point some form of direction, of are we still working off of the same, um, you know, the same time, and you know the same instances, in people, if the same areas, if any of that, you think may change, in sense the situation has changed, let me know.

KC: Yeah

LA: Becuase of course there are only certain things you can handle from where you are and I want to be able if I can to, in a sense kind of pick up where you left off.

KC: yeah exactly

LA: OK?

CA: Yeah that makes perfect sense.

Can some put on their decoder ring and decode the above?

I think he's talking about the famous SCRIPT.

You know, he sounds intelligent. I'm quite disappointed that he hasn't figured out the truth by now.

Not so fast there sleuth, she didn't give him ANY clues about what they ordered! Geez, never mind, Lee had probably already figured it out and was telling her in code. This is one of the strangest families I have ever experienced.

It's strange and mind boggling. I wonder what conversations at the dinner table were like? I wonder if Lee's gf was ever reduced to tears halfway through dinner from not being able to figure out what the heck this family was talking about!

OK anyone have the phone records? Who are the 3 people they are referring to that she throws under the bus?

LA: On the day that caylee went missing am I correct that u had actually spoken to 3 people over the phone 2 people via text message prior to reaching out to mom.

blah blah blah

LA: are any of those 3 people involved to ur knowledge

KC: Theres potential for that. I'm thinking possibly yes at this point thats my gut feeling and that's all that I can go off of is my gut. Everyday it's getting a little bit stronger.

LA: right understood. Umm not to call those names out directly but to reference it further 2 out of those 3 have acutally been in text communication with prior to reaching out to mom. AM i right on that or...?

KC: yes

LA: specifically down to those 2 same thing?

KC: yeah

It's strange and mind boggling. I wonder what conversations at the dinner table were like? I wonder if Lee's gf was ever reduced to tears halfway through dinner from not being able to figure out what the heck this family was talking about!

Oh don't be fooled Suzie. She's probably just as wifty as they A's at this point.

Is this the video that's between the other videos but not the two that aren't the ones that we know are from the day that wasn't the day that the two people who weren't there didn't see?

Well said! You are a code-talker!

Thanks for the welcome SuziQ! I feel like I know you all already becuase I've been lurking for a while. Actually, I am going to blame you all if I have bad grades on my finals!

The dog ate my book doesn't work anymore?

Try - my great grandmother's aunt was ill and I had to take my third cousin twice removed to the hospital where my second cousin, once removed on my dad's side had died the year before and we had to get her removed from that room because my second cousin's aunt believed it to be haunted.

I can't even hear him on the video. Is he trying to avoid being recorded?

This is just too strange to watch... Who laughs and giggles over this? I would be crying and screaming asking if any progress had been made. Well wait that is not true, I would not misplace my kid and forget who I left her with.

I can't even hear him on the video. Is he trying to avoid being recorded?

This is just too strange to watch... Who laughs and giggles over this? I would be crying and screaming asking if any progress had been made. Well wait that is not true, I would not misplace my kid and forget who I left her with.

I agree.

I don't think I would be able to laugh for years if I ever lost one of my children. Never mind not even a month later.

Instead of people asking ME questions, I would be asking them what they were doing to find my child, questioning all of their actions, asking them to go to specific places, etc. BEGGING THEM!

Casey gives herself away at ever turn. At every turn.

Okay, this is really scary- They don't know WTH they're talking about , but I understood every word.

On June 16th, when Kaylee disappeared or died, KC called AL and JG, before call CA.

KC says AL or JG could be involved.

Also that AL met Kaylee the first week of June- which was June 2, at his apt.

also, the 1st week of June KC had Kaylee at the apt. AL's or JG, along with 2 guys.

June 1, Kc goes to BBQ, w/AL at R. Lopez's apt (Kaylee ?)

June 2, KC takes Kaylee to AL's apt. to swim. (Always roommates in and out?)

Also, KC spoke for about 2 hrs that day to AH.

Is it possible that the entire visit was a game being played by Casey and Lee to make the investigators crazy? Maybe that's why they were laughing so much, because they were intentionally speaking gibberish?

That's all we can hope for, Chilly, if this was for-real, I need more meds.

Okay, this is really scary- They don't know WTH they're talking about , but I understood every word.

On June 16th, when Kaylee disappeared or died, KC called AL and JG, before call CA.

also, the 1st week of June KC had Kaylee at the apt. AL's or JG, along with 2 guys.

Thanks!! Then she is in fact throwing AL, JG and AH under the bus.
She's throwing so much crap on the wall and seeing what sticks.

That is scary! I'm sure LE knew exactly what LA was talking about as well. So what did LA think he was going to accomplish, other than making himself look dishonest and silly to LE?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710
Back