2008.07.28 Lee A. Interview

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://citizenkim.wordpress.com/200...hony-is-going-to-be-released-from-jail-again/

This is not an official document but it does make reference to it.

It just says

"This news comes the day after we find out that high levels of chloroform were found in Casey Anthony’s trunk AND Casey’s laptop (that the police seized) shows several searches about chloroform."

This article does not say the laptop was found in the trunk IMO. I read it as there was chloroform in the trunk and the laptop seized by police had searches about cholorform on it.

The laptop was turned over to LE at the same time that the items found in the car were turned over. It is in the first set of documents released. Does not state that the laptop was in the car. The confusion lies in that the laptop was turned over at the same time contents of the car were.

Thank you for clarifying.

Can someone please tell me where GA and CA interviews are? Not up yet I'm assuming, just wondered if they would be released sometime....

why did Casey leave her phone at TonE's, the computer I can understand but the phone?

It all smells more hinky with the computer having a blue screen and Lee saying Casey's stuff was suspected as being gone through and placed back in such a organized manor.

Almost like he's trying to shift suspicion....

Yes!!! This is exactly what I thought when I read that....I got the immediate impression that it was a "police related" item. Hope we hear someday.

Maybe it was one of the many LE officers she was having er "relations" with business card. Or it could have been Amy's Id.:waitasec:

Cindy to Casey:

"What have you done?"

Gave me goosebumps. Cindy knows. She knows. She has always known that her daughter was capable of hurting and or creating a tragedy regarding Caylee.

Lee's chuckling makes me upchuck.

I would love to know how often during those 31 days, Lee was in touch with KC. If he was....

Lee's chuckling makes me upchuck.

I would love to know how often during those 31 days, Lee was in touch with KC. If he was....

Yup. Just gross, inappropriate, and off putting. Nerves or not.

KC stole money from Lee and a friend of Lee? Wonder if the friend will press charges?

Do we know who that friend of Lee is?? girlfriend Mal., or someone else?

If I understand what you might be insinuating, I agree. I think someone deliberately tried to crash-clean her hard drive or was duped into it. I also think that if someone tried to clean her computer, they might not have really known the magnitude of that complicity? I don't know-- but something is definitely weird with the blue screen discovery, etc.

Why would her computer need to be cleaned? We now know why, but at that time, who would know that?

I dont find his interview trustworthy at all. Something isnt right about the entire thing. Bothers me big time that he had access to Caseys stuff and computer for several hours, and with the receipts he makes sure he covers by saying if any are missing it isnt my fault type thing.

That and everything being deleted off the computer pryor to July15 . Everyone at Tony's said KC was on the laptop while they played video games . Lee get's his hands on the laptop and poof !!

He was also planting doubt that someone at Tony's could have had something to do with that . I also found it odd about him stating the black computer bag was well organized ( not like KC ) again planting doubt .

Cindy to Casey:

"What have you done?"

Gave me goosebumps. Cindy knows. She knows. She has always known that her daughter was capable of hurting and or creating a tragedy regarding Caylee.

I know! It gave me goosebumps when I read that. :eek:

IIRC ToNe does not indicate in his statement that Lee came to his apartment to pick up Casey's stuff, only that Lee had called him.

Am I remembering that correctly?

Why would ToNe leave that out??

But guys, in LA's defense, I don't think he realized the severity of this at that time. He probably thought Casey was just stringing her mother along like she's always done and things just got out of control. He probably thought she knew exactly where Caylee was. Just like when his mother was trying to call the cops - he thought she was over-reacting and tried to get Casey to fess up to where Caylee was, but she didn't. And now he's in the police dept. giving an interview. He didn't know all of this was going to come to the surface.

IIRC ToNe does not indicate in his statement that Lee came to his apartment to pick up Casey's stuff, only that Lee had called him.

Am I remembering that correctly?

Why would ToNe leave that out??

This may have been the 2nd or 3rd interview for him. Maybe he had told some other details in a previous interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valafares