2008.07.30 Discuss Jail Visit with George & Cindy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When CA asked KC what she wanted her to get out about Caylee she said something like just that I love her and that I miss her, that is the constant. Sounds like she has been told to "constantly" say I love her and miss her.

I know this has been mentioned before, but CA's glare chills me to the bone. :eek: You can tell by her look she knows KC is lying.

Yes, you can tell that she knows that Casey is lying. She looks as if she is burning a hole right through her. :eek: That just confuses me more too, cause now IMO, I know that Cindy and George too, for that matter KNEW way back then. That blows any idea of "extended denial" right out of the water for me.

I was watching the video of this visit on youtube, 3237775035's channel. At 37 seconds, before Casey sits down, Cindy says, "If she tells the truth I doubt there's anymore after this". Does anyone else hear this? I have searched and it has not been discussed.(unless I missed it because I'm blind now) I dont know how to reference any better than this. Anyone???

Is Cindy actually saying that her and GA wont be visiting anymore if KC tells the truth?

I was watching the video of this visit on youtube, 3237775035's channel. At 37 seconds, before Casey sits down, Cindy says, "If she tells the truth I doubt there's anymore after this". Does anyone else hear this? I have searched and it has not been discussed.(unless I missed it because I'm blind now) I dont know how to reference any better than this. Anyone???

I played that about 10x (don't have the greatest speakers on this pc). I think I heard the same thing. (I could make out "If she tells the truth" and "after this".) I really don't know what CA was referring to.

I never even noticed anyone talking before Casey sat down. You have good ears.

I think I could make out "If she tells the truth" but I couldn't hear the rest of it. Does anyone know what is said there?

I have listened to this for months!! I even went and bought external speakers. I looped the part after "If she tells the truth..." and turned the volume up loud enough to rattle the windows! I'm still not sure she says "I doubt there's anymore" but that's what I think I hear.... Makes me wonder if the A's didn't know on this date what KC had done. But if this IS what CA says, sounds like they KNEW she had lied. You gotta know some truth to call out a lie. JMO

My kids are no saints, but I cannot think of a single reason I would feel the need to qualify one of their remarks with, "If she tells the truth..."

It wouldn't even occur to me. I would expect nothing less.

beach2yall said:
My kids are no saints, but I cannot think of a single reason I would feel the need to qualify one of their remarks with, "If she tells the truth..."

It wouldn't even occur to me. I would expect nothing less.

ITA. There are soooo many things things said and done by them that have never occured to me.

I heard "if she tells the truth about this I doubt there is anything after this". The tape is messed up though CA's mouth does not match up to her words. If you want to listen to this don't look at CA when you are listening.

I love how CA just keeps pointing to the picture of Caylee and adjusting the shirts when KC first comes out. To me it is clear they are trying to get some kind of reaction out of KC. Which they don't get.

Why wasn't CA expecting half-truths or mis-truths this time? What part of KC's "truth" did she expect to hear?

Is Cindy actually saying that her and GA wont be visiting anymore if KC tells the truth?

I need to go back, and listen to all of the July 30th tapes. I just can't imagine KC confessing anything over the jail house phones, since she knows they are being recorded. I'm stumped on this one!

I love how CA just keeps pointing to the picture of Caylee and adjusting the shirts when KC first comes out. To me it is clear they are trying to get some kind of reaction out of KC. Which they don't get.

Hmm so you think it has something to do with the new tee shirts?

I've now listened to it so many times it's starting to sound jumbled.

The first few times I thought I heard "If she tells the truth it will be the first time through any of this." I'm only about 20% certain that's what I heard, though.

I asked my husband what he heard, but he couldn't make out any of it.

I just emailed my friend to ask her what she hears.

I'm starting to think I need better hobbies. :crazy:

I never even noticed anyone talking before Casey sat down. You have good ears.

I think I could make out "If she tells the truth" but I couldn't hear the rest of it. Does anyone know what is said there?

What tape are we referring to. Hubby swears I have Bionic ears & I can hear it snow. Point me & tell me where to listen pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

What tape are we referring to. Hubby swears I have Bionic ears & I can hear it snow. Point me & tell me where to listen pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

I'm sorry I don't know how to make links.
I found it on You Tube. It's the 7/30/08 jail house visit with GA & CA.
It's part 1, when they are waiting for KC to sit down.

My friend just responded to my email. She hears "When she comes in I'm going to flash her this shirt and see."
That's probably closer to it than what I hear, since CA then shows KC their shirts.

Murdock said:

My friend just responded to my email. She hears "When she comes in I'm going to flash her this shirt and see."
That's probably closer to it than what I hear, since CA then shows KC their shirts.

LOL!!! That's great!!!

To do a youtube link, copy the address in your browser search bar & paste it here . :)

here is the link im listening to [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDi7GeUN-es[/ame]

at the first part CA says *she's not here again*....*if they tell me that she.....(i cant make out the rest) then GA gets up from his chair and then the curtain moves and you see KC and GA sits down then it ....

sounds like CA says *if she tells the truth about this..mmm....after this....*...then a pause......then CA says *its not going to be easy*.....then i hear KC start to giggle ....and CA says *good morning*

add: when i first watched and heard this visit....i always thought it was KC who said *this is not going to be easy* under her breath before CA said *good morning*....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett