2008.07.30 William W. Interview Only

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He got a text message from Casey's phone on July 15th about Caylee missing.

Who was using her phone to do that? Casey didn't have her phone until the 16th. Tony had it before then.

On July 5th Casey told him she and her best friend, who also has kids, were going to be moving in together and a live-in nanny.

Another whopper. Wonder if she was expecting AH to be her new "nanny" while she partied.

Geez she was hitting this guy up during the day while Tony was at school. She tried to get him to come to the club with her and Tony wasn't supposed to arrive at the club until 1am.

He got a text message from Casey's phone on July 15th about Caylee missing.

Who was using her phone to do that? Casey didn't have her phone until the 16th. Tony had it before then.
ATT website provides text messages for ATT subscibers with a text box. I use this sometimes as it is easier to use my computer keyboard than my pda.

Perhaps she used a computer to facilitate those messages.

OMG I can't believe how this line of questioning is going with this guy.

Interviewed on July 30th.

LE:Crimeline tip. Winter Park arrested a kid on 7/26 I guess that this call came in, which would be last, i twas last weekend. It's last Saturday. This Ryan Huffman. "Suspect stated that Will Waters, Casey's supposed boyfriend, mentioned in casual conversation that Casey had been in an accident and brought her car in for repair. Afterwards unknown mechanic, unknown garage, stated that the car smelled like a dead body. No further details. Ring any bell?

WW:Who said...

LE:Any conversations like that where?

WW:No, never. I've never heard anything about a dead body.

LE:Okay

WW:I don't know a Ryan Huffman.

LE:Alright

WW:Wait. Is Ryan, have you mt Ryan? Is he a tall guy?

WW:Because my buddy Dusty uhm, my buddy Dusty has a Ry...a buddy named Ryan but I don't know his last name.

LE:Any, any social circle conversations where you may have been talking about the case and maybe it was just misunderstood?

LE: Your buddy Dusty has a friend named Ryan?

WW:Yeah. Actually I heard, I heard Ryan got arrested. Do you want me to, can I call Dusty and ask him what uh, Ryan's last name or?

ATT website provides text messages for ATT subscibers with a text box. I use this sometimes as it is easier to use my computer keyboard than my pda.

Perhaps she used a computer to facilate those messages.

If I recall correctly, Casey couldn't access her own phone bills because of delinquent payment. Do you know if you can utilize the online text box feature when your account is past-due?
---
Also, wasn't Casey being interviewed by police in her home at 10pm on Jun 15?
-----
Does anyone remember a seeing documentation (& have a link??) of when Casey's friends received the "Caylee is missing" text? -- like what time/date exactly?

Casey talked on the phone to him right up until she picked up Tony at the airport. Literally. She was going up the escalator in the airport while talking to WW.

ETA:She also talked to him on the phone while she was at the carwash washing Tony's Jeep.

LE:What, what do you do for a living again?

WW:I"m a maintenance guy.

LE:Air conditions type stuff or....

WW:Yeah, air conditioning, drywall, tile work. Pretty much it all.

This interview seemed boring until it dropped a major bomb and rattled my cage. Anyone else? Wow, that was intense.

Further on the web based text messaging- I have used it on complimentary sites, and all you have to do is prived the number of who you what to call. Never thought to use it for nefarious purposes.

With Cingular/AT&T you can text from their website to their customers.

Somehow, I just don't think this was the case. It might just be me, but something strikes a nerve with this interview.

Just looking at the date of the interview with WW, it confirmed for me that LE has really been on top of this.

She is quite an amazing piece of work. That poor TL just thought he was playing with her emotions. She was playing him like a fiddle!

Yeah but what is that bit about a Ryan claiming that he (WW) made statements about a body in a car??? That was really strange and I can't understand it...

Did ya'll catch the wrong name???

Ryan stated the guys name was WALTERS, but his name is WATERS!

I wonder if it was a typo?

Question..does anybody think it is odd that in Tony's interview that he said Casey left her phone there but yet later that same night Casey is supposed to be texting friends to let them know Casey is missing? How did the cell phone get from Tony's apt back to Casey so she could text people?????

I seem to recall that Lee did in fact pick up Casey's belongings after the police went and got the cell phone from TonE.

Lilt- I am thinking the same........does it look to you like LE gave "us" more to sort thru?

BTW- LE should of asked about another phone to others....all of them. I dont recall any questions about seeing her with a second phone. WE asked our guests about it, in which they wouldnt have known this and stated as such. BUT these set of players- LE doesnt ask them. Does this mean LE doesnt buy the blackjack story? Is there anyway we can get LE to tip our hand on this? Otherwise if they dont ask the right questions they are missing important clues. IMO.

LE:What, what do you do for a living again?

WW:I"m a maintenance guy.

LE:Air conditions type stuff or....

WW:Yeah, air conditioning, drywall, tile work. Pretty much it all.

Where are you going with this? What is it's significance? I do recall reading theories and such regarding this but I think it was on the psychic type thread - is there something more legit than that? Please tell.

Also what is the bomb - the bit about the guy claiming he helped Casey with her car and all that? That is weird.

If William is 30.. why did they have to find someone else to buy alcohol? Casey didn't have her ID (supposedly) so they had to get a friend to pick up a "bucket"..

i know that here in MD, if i go into a 7-11 to buy alcohol, anyone that is with me has to show ID or they will not sell me alcohol. just their policy...

Where are you going with this? What is it's significance? I do recall reading theories and such regarding this but I think it was on the psychic type thread - is there something more legit than that? Please tell.

Also what is the bomb - the bit about the guy claiming he helped Casey with her car and all that? That is weird.

I think what the WS'er is trying to say is that airconditioning is one field where sometimes chloroform is used (but so is photography and so is science-based fields). Am I right?

I think what the WS'er is trying to say is that airconditioning is one field where sometimes chloroform is used (but so is photography and so is science-based fields). Am I right?

Thanks. Just want to say - my dad is old school AC/Heating/mechanical type guy and he doesn't have any chloroform around. He does have old chemicals that are now outlawed, cleaners and pesticides and stuff - that he got from my grandpa back before he passed. Grandpa was the same type of guy, same business - and he didn't have any chloroform around his place - even back when you could get it.

My dad is the kind of guy that probably would have it if it were of any use at all in his line of work or interests - and since he doesn't - that leads me to believe someone less experienced and involved probably wouldn't either. Just my thoughts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98
Back