2008.07 Old Media Interviews

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GJTZuuzOus&feature=player_embedded

I haven't seen this one before, sorry if it's already been posted. It was put on youtube July 20, 2008 but I don't know the exact date it was taped.

I found it on Valhall's site. Thanks Val!

I'd never seen it either, thanks for posting it. I loved it when she says she'll knock on every door and walk to every corner of the earth to find Caylee, and yet she never really did get off her own front walkway, did she.

I'd never seen it either, thanks for posting it. I loved it when she says she'll knock on every door and walk to every corner of the earth to find Caylee, and yet she never really did get off her own front walkway, did she.

Even as they're saying the focus has to be on Caylee, both Cindy and George turn it back to them. Cindy saying I'm burned out and you all know I hit rock bottom last night. George saying he wishes he could take on Cindy's pain because it's so painful for her. Blech!

What a shame CA & GA can't deal with reality - even if for Caylee's sake. It's really true the saying - "the truth will set you free". Until they come to grips with the truth - they will be serving a life sentence also. CA needs to realize there is no shame in admitting the truth...I think she feels responsible for this happening....

Listening to these again...the joys of being sick in bed...

You know, as we have gotten focused on duct tape, fibers, DNA, decomp. etc...it is easy to forget those first months...

I honestly don't think they will have a hard time convincing a jury that KC did it...the texts...the attitudes...the lies...the cover up...the lack of empathy...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_sEh-hVZcA[/ame]
Minute three
Dominic was sent there with MAPS AND GRAPHS, Geraldo says. Brad does not correct him. MAPS AND GRAPHS is a whole lot different that Kio Cruiz saying the kids used to hang out there, a vision by Ginny Lucas or dumb luck!! You just can't make this stuff up!!

KC & CA talk about their instincts about Caylee and about being moms, but the truth is IMO, that their instincts, stink...:banghead:

I forget - did KC ever call Tone from jail when she finally got his number from LA and her friend? I don't remember hearing that call or was it just not released? I'm guessing he did not accept the call....?:waitasec:

I don't have any backup for this but IIRC she did call Tony from jail and he denied her call. Same with her friend Chris S. He denied her call from jail, conferred with his parents as to what he should do, she called back again, and he denied it.

Oh poor ole KC. All that incriminating yourself on that phone call just for wanting Tony's number, only for him to deny your call.

*Rubs hands together and laughs maniacally*

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/09/ng.01.html

Reagan, Here's an interview that NG did with Nate, TL's roommate at the time of Caylee's death. This is posted in response to your question (Tiffany Ring thread) of why people think Caylee was not staying with Casey at TL's apartment. I recall that TL was asked directly about this too and answered that Caylee was not permitted to stay overnight, be there all the time, etc. But Caylee had been welcome there, just not allowed to live there according to TL.

Wow! I just noticed this. If it has been discussed before ignore me please!

Nate's interview

http://www.cayleemarieanthony.net/Cliint_House_interview_part1_transcript.html
Clint's interview

They were TL's room mates right?
Clint said KC always said Caylee was with the grandparents ONLY???
Nate said she told stories of a nanny and the beach???

those two guys are not on the same page IMO...

ETA:

Nancy Grace:
NATE: No, ma`am. She didn`t. There was a point where -- you know, we had asked her a couple of times, Hey, you know, how come we haven`t seen Caylee in a while, because when Tony and her first started dating, Caylee would come over to the house a few times, they would go down to the pool, or you know, whatever, Tony`s taking them out to dinner and stuff.

And so after a point, we -- she just hadn`t been coming around, and we even asked her, Hey, you know, how come you haven`t brought Caylee by lately? And it was always, Oh, she`s with the nanny, they`re at either the beach or they`re over at Disney World or they`re at Universal. And you know, to us, it is summertime. We were under the impression that Casey was working. So I mean, during the summer, children are, you know, off doing things, so (INAUDIBLE)

Greta:
VAN SUSTEREN: When did she stop saying that Caylee — if you remember, about when — when did she stop saying Caylee was at the grandparents’?

HOUSE: She never stopped saying that. That was the only thing she ever told us.

VAN SUSTEREN: So up until July 1, was she still saying that Caylee was with the grandparents? And what’s your level of certainty that she was still up until July 1 saying that Caylee was at the grandparents’?

HOUSE: Positive.

VAN SUSTEREN: Positive?

HOUSE: Positive. She always — any time we ever asked her, any time any of my friends over asked her where Caylee was, she always said she was with the grandparents.
(END VIDEOTAPE)

Reading over Nate's conversation with NG, it seems like Caylee was over at TL's place enough to be comfortable considering KC left Caylee alone with Nate and Cameron in the livingroom. :waitasec:

Nate describes interacting with Caylee more than just 'hi' and 'bye' that's for sure.

On another site (I use to be on) supposedly it was verified by the owner that the person answering questions was Tony and he said:
"Again clint is a moron she did not contact me or did I after she was arrested" (You might find on a google search)
Now -- again, that is if the person answering the questions submitted was in fact Tony. SO THIS IS FWIW and if I messed up in sharing this just hit me mods -- but don't toss me out! LOL

Reagan, Here's an interview that NG did with Nate, TL's roommate at the time of Caylee's death. This is posted in response to your question (Tiffany Ring thread) of why people think Caylee was not staying with Casey at TL's apartment. I recall that TL was asked directly about this too and answered that Caylee was not permitted to stay overnight, be there all the time, etc. But Caylee had been welcome there, just not allowed to live there according to TL.

Reading the transcript, it doesn't seem to me that TL and roomates told KC not to bring Caylee around, especially at nights. Though they agreed it would not be a good idea, they thought Casey was being a good mother for taking her to the "Nannys" instead of Caylee sleeping there full time like KC was.

Caylee was already dead by the time KC was sleeping there full time anyway.

Reading over Nate's conversation with NG, it seems like Caylee was over at TL's place enough to be comfortable considering KC left Caylee alone with Nate and Cameron in the livingroom. :waitasec:

Nate describes interacting with Caylee more than just 'hi' and 'bye' that's for sure.

Reading the transcript, it doesn't seem to me that TL and roomates told KC not to bring Caylee around, especially at nights. Though they agreed it would not be a good idea, they thought Casey was being a good mother for taking her to the "Nannys" instead of Caylee sleeping there full time like KC was.

Caylee was already dead by the time KC was sleeping there full time anyway.

I'm not sure what you mean. Nate alludes to the idea that since people (young male students) were in and out of the apartment at all hours of the night and day, they didn't want a child staying there all the time. That's what I heard/read anyway.

Maybe they were worried about smoking pot and getting caught with a small child in the apartment while they were there. That would bring about extra charges if the police ever were called. Much more severe than just smoking...... jmo

Maybe they were worried about smoking pot and getting caught with a small child in the apartment while they were there. That would bring about extra charges if the police ever were called. Much more severe than just smoking...... jmo

The more I think about this, the more I can picture a situation where TL and his roomies/friends became concerned and then uncomfortable with KC bringing Caylee over so often. It had nothing to do with Caylee - just having kid around in general. With this call, they were right.

What they didn't realize was they put Caylee in danger, because KC didn't have a nanny, when they pointed out to KC that their apartment wasn't a safe environment for a little girl. Now Caylee became a problem to KC because Cindy wasn't willing to watch Caylee around the clock at KC's command.

That is one part of it. These were just some college students wanting to hang out, cuss, smoke, discuss girls, play games, just be guys. That is no place for a toddler. They did not need to be looking out for a toddler. Poor Tony, he must feel awful about it now, but he was doing the right thing. A stand up guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy