DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO ONE get's custody of a dead baby!

:nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts:

I hear you. :)

I just meant that when they were sorting out the will and who should have custody of Caylee should something happen to her mother. I would not be surprised if after JG was ruled out by the paternity test and that engagement dissolved the GPs suggested Casey not go forward in determining a father so that they would have primary access to their grandchild. They might have considered knowing Casey that a more responsible parental figure would show up.

Man that whole involved convoluted story about the wreck 8 cars ahead. Rackel in this hospital. Zanny released from the hospital. Blah, blah... What the fridge was KC doing all these days while she was making up all these cover stories!?

Ok so maybe ga helped kc despose of something ont he 25th? you know the day he supposedly hit a squrriel in the car.:confused: i so wnat to see an interview with ga.

I just got to the part where the officer asked Cindy to sit down.

"This is the first interview I've ever done with the subject standing behind me..."

OMG!

I hear you. :)

I just meant that when they were sorting out the will and who should have custody of Caylee should something happen to her mother. I would not be surprised if after JG was ruled out by the paternity test and that engagement dissolved the GPs suggested Casey not go forward in determining a father so that they would have primary access to their grandchild. They might have considered knowing Casey that a more responsible parental figure would show up.

Was not directing the comment at you....it was aimed directly at CA's stupid arse...

I like the way the cops call Cindy out right in front of her face. She is obviously hindering the investigation and I believe she should be punished for it

I got the impression from media footage up until now that Cindy was at least unreasonable and confrontational, if not deliberately covering up for KC. After watching Interviews 1 and 2, I'm now convinced she was, and still is, suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder. Nobody could have reasoned with her better that Yuri, and it still didn't work. Heaven help her, with the worse yet to come.

And she says that she's got the papers they got from the attorney and she thinks Eric's last name is in those papers. I hope she provided LE with those papers.
I seriously doubt they exist. Truth does not exist in Anthonyland

I have 20 minutes left of the the second part of Cindy's interview, and all I can say is OMG!!!!!!
I really think Casey's end is near. She better fess up so she doesn't get the death penalty. jmo

What I have gathered thus far from the CA interviews is…For someone who stated that she was in contact with her daughter everyday CA sure the he!! didn’t know much about her daughter, she didn’t know where KC was on nights that she wasn’t home, she didn’t know the spiteful B!tch didn’t ave a job, she didn’t know who KC’s friend were, she didn’t know Caylee’s sitters, she didn’t know when this happened or that happened or who did this or that. She’s not sure about anything and even though she thinks such and such, Don’t hold her to it. IM ever So HO she is a Nuckin’ Fut. I’m wondering if maybe KC wasn’t getting her Xanax from CA…the woman is zoned! She is just so NOT normal in these interviews.

OMG ` I thought the same thing!! She is such a LIAR trying to cover KC's azz!!

Gosh after listening to this, I feel like I'm down the rabbit hole at the mad-hatter's tea party. This stuff is definitely through the looking glass, completely out of Kansas, over the rainbow. I'm not even sure we're in Oz anymore, Toto! Wonder if they put these vids out so little KC could watch them while she's surfing the Net!

I'm thinking that this sudden flurry of released information/tapes/text messages/interviews, etc...means that the jig is up for KC and that she's about to be arrested. It seems to me, especially after watching this interview with CA, that Yuri/LE have been extremely methodical and careful.
I hope your right PLEASE arrest the bi##h now.this make me so mad what is wrong with this woman .....These interviews show Cindy had no clue Who Casey was, what she was up to ,or where she was ,everything out of her mouth was a lie ..is Cindy that stupid to believe all these lies!!!!!
And Casey said don't trust Jesse why because he is saw right thru Casey and her lies...she try to make him think he was Caylee father (by the way who is Caylee father now thats the million dollar question) Poor Caylee

Where did Cindy think that Casey got money for nannys, trips to Disney, trips to Busch Gardens, all these hotels rooms here and there etc etc...all the gas. Didn't Cindy complain to Casey all the time that she needed to work, pay for Caylee's necessities etc. What single working mother do any of you know that goes to all these expensive theme parks every day for weeks on end??? Who has all this kind of money. On one hand cindy complained that Casey was a good for nothing and on the other casey is living high off the hog like a millionaire (in her made up world). I cannot believe all this garbage cindy is spouting to LE.

Gosh after listening to this, I feel like I'm down the rabbit hole at the mad-hatter's tea party. This stuff is definitely through the looking glass, completely out of Kansas, over the rainbow. I'm not even sure we're in Oz anymore, Toto! Wonder if they put these vids out so little KC could watch them while she's surfing the Net!

:crazy: You and me both! All I know is I want to be sipping on whatever was in that water bottle Cindy had, it must have been 100 proof.

She really doesn't like being disagreed with. As soon as they stop agreeing with her she starts playing the 'i lost my granddaughter' card. She has to be control. She was looking over their shoulder watching them write their notes. Her controlling issues has to stop.

it'll be a cold day in hell before that happens!

I have 20 minutes left of the the second part of Cindy's interview, and all I can say is OMG!!!!!!
I really think Casey's end is near. She better fess up so she doesn't get the death penalty. jmo
I'm anxious to hear what you think after you see those last 20 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc