2008.08.01 Cindy Anthony's Interview Audio #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all just...unfrigginbelievable. I can see now where Casey got her storytelling abilities. Mom likes to spin too.

I need to call my mom tonight and thank her for not being like Cindy.

I have watched part 1 and am halfway through part 2.

This is the most painful thing I have ever watched...this woman blah, blah, blahing - on and on about Hard Rock Hotel, Marriott, Zanny and Raquel and Juliette Lewis and Annabell and car accident and hospital and concussion and laceration behind the ear and blah, blah, blah. Just watching her re-spill all these lies about Casey's "work" paying for hotel rooms and going to Busch Gardens and staying an extra night and another extra night. Knowing that the police have already determined all this to be lies.

Did LE not tell Cindy that Casey didn't work at Universal? Did they not tell Cindy that Zanny and Juliette don't exist? Did they not tell Cindy that Zanny didn't have an apartment? Apparently not.

Oh this is really painful. I have a feeling a trap is being set and about to be sprung. Yuri is just sort of sitting quietly while Cindy blah, blah, blahs. I mean, I'm not blaming LE, I'm just thinking how difficult it must be for all concerned.

Cindy knew Casey lies, but she believed all this malarky? I could just cry.

she has to know at this point that she did not work there. she keeps saying, this is what casey told me, she repeats it many times. from what we have heard about CA, i cant believe she bought all this bs that casey feed her. but then again, the way CA treated casey (from what i have read) was the reason that casey made up this whole fantasy world with the nanny and the job. i mean, if casey wanted to be this party girl and not have to worry about her daughter, then just let her go out. it would be so much easier for CA to have gotten custody that way...

I'm thinking that this sudden flurry of released information/tapes/text messages/interviews, etc...means that the jig is up for KC and that she's about to be arrested. It seems to me, especially after watching this interview with CA, that Yuri/LE have been extremely methodical and careful.

That must be the legal work that attorney Kelley mentioned doing after Caylee's birth...

CA said the legal work was a will. KC was leaving custody of Caylee to CA and GA, if anything happened to her (KC).

she gets so argumentative as soon as the detective's don't immediately agree with her!

Cops: No Juliet, no Rackel. Well, that's good, at least Rackel didn't break her arm in an accident on Hwy 75. Cindy is throwing Jesse under the bus!

Yuri: "pretend casey is not your daughter, all the lies, all the inconsistencies, all the stories, all the evidence, all the facts, all the people that don't exist, what do you in your heart believe?"

Cindy: "Not knowing Casey, I would probably think the worst. Not knowing Casey and Casey's relationship with......" (end of video).

This interview is hard to take. I feel like LA at times, laughing inappropriately. CA calls JG's dad a "loudmouth," and Jesse too "opinionated" to be to her liking. Ay ay ay. Never say simply in 5 words what you could more confusingly say in 983, Cindy.

Cindy, when confronted with her own inconsistencies is extremely combative. Refuses even to coroborate the statements she has made to media without seeing the tape. I find her so infuriating, and I am mad at myself that my sympathy is at nil for this woman-I didn't think that was possible.

She really doesn't like being disagreed with. As soon as they stop agreeing with her she starts playing the 'i lost my granddaughter' card. She has to be control. She was looking over their shoulder watching them write their notes. Her controlling issues has to stop.

Go Yuri, I think it's Yuri, "You said we didn't pick up the car for 2 days. I picked it up within 24 hours.... That's not 2 days, is it?"

Cindy: I don't even care where KC is. I just want Caylee.

Yuri (I think): We don't need to create stories. We need to focus on finding Caylee! The things you are doing are hurting our case. Your changing your story is not helping us.

Go cops!:croc::cop::cop::cop:

Well, Yuri has something interesting to say about who Cindy refers to as "Wanda at the airport" and her sighting. That she only wanted to be on the news. There was no way to confuse that little girl with Caylee. My words, not their exact ones.

she has no excuse now with the way she interacted wtih the media. Yuri told her what to expect.

Yuri is telling her not to interact with the media. If only she'd listened!!

CA said the legal work was a will. KC was leaving custody of Caylee to CA and GA, if anything happened to her (KC).

I agree. When the trust was closed down and Mr. Kelley was on TV trying to explain that the A's were wonderful, honest people, he mentioned that he'd met KC when he had did some legal work (regarding Caylee), shortly after Caylee's birth.

Many have speculated on what that legal work was--now we know.

Where the heck does Casey come up with these story's? Cindy is going into detail about this imaginary Nanny staying in hotels, hospitals, going to theme parks, wtf. I have a massive headache. She says Zanny's name like 500 times yet she has never met Zanny. My biggest thing with Cindy right now is that she is living Casey's lies to protect Casey and only Casey. She knows Caylee is dead and she is holding on to Casey with a firm grip, but in the meantime she she is doing a great injustice to Caylee, and Casey. Casey needs to be punished for this crime. Cindy will probably end up in an institution when this is all over. Sad, sad story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip