2008.08.01 Cindy Anthony's Interview Audio #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy: "I lost my granddaughter." ..."we're a grieving family"

I knew that KC lied, but all the elaborate lies she told CA amazes me. Wrecks, concussions, Jessie jealous of Jeff Hopkins, Jeff dates Zanny. Now CA is blaming Annie or Jessie. OMG.

Been lurking..first time posting...The name of the doll in gone, baby, gone is Annabelle.

Now Cindy says that George saw Casey on the 25th. The date conficts are giving me a headache....

And she says that she's got the papers they got from the attorney and she thinks Eric's last name is in those papers. I hope she provided LE with those papers.

Ah! Did ya'll notice Cindy didnt bring very much at all with her to that interview. No calender??? AND she she claims she didnt get it from Lee that LE wanted her & George to keep a calender??? OY! What a piece of work that woman is!:rolleyes:

Saw her fidgiting in that chair like a trapped animal!

:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

Been lurking..first time posting...The name of the doll in gone, baby, gone is Annabelle.

Wow. I haven't watched that movie. I'm going to have to find it online and do so. I know alot of sleuther's have talked about it in relation to this case.

IIRC, on June 23rd, Casey said her, and co-workers, their kids and Zanny were coming back from Tampa from working when Zanny got into a wreck and Casey said she spent until the 25th at the hospital with Zanny.

Yea, and she spent the night at the hospital when G had that mini stroke too.

When did kc have her seizure? Who took her to the hospital? I read myspace messages where 2 "boys" were talking about it. One of them did take her, but there are SO many players that I have no idea who he was.
The thing that struck me weird is how one boy kinda chuckles about Cindys reaction to kc's "seizure"...........Making fun of her because she really believed it was a seizure, but they knew better.

Im thinking it was late 07 or early 08.

Hi aimless! Long time lurker here too! Thanks for the backup. That's what I thought! Did KC not think anyone would ever put all this together???

Anyone besides me get the impression that this 50 year old woman acts suprisingly like a 20 year old in this interview? Just the way she carries herself.
I also find it odd that she can't seem to sit still for more than a fraction of a second.

I think JG took Casey to the hospital whenever she has the seizure

So Casey said she was stuck at a hospital with an injured Zanny till June 25th. Well then did George neglect to tell Cindy that Casey had come by and returned the gas cans on the 24th????
Uh Huh. Guess so. However, in the interview with Greta...she claims she knew due to a phone conversation that day with Casey...didn't she?!

It is very disturbing about the description of those injuries, especially with that timing, coming from either CA or Casey.

Part 2 has elaborate story Casey made up regarding the Nanny getting in a car accident, she had to stay in Tampa visit her at the hospital. Diabolical! All this stuff can be verified! She give hospital name, whats wrong with Zanny who was there.

CA talks about the father being someone named Eric who KC went to school with. They drew up a will/guardianship so if something happened to KC, CA/GA would get Caylee. CA didn't think the father needed to sign off on parental rights because there was no father on the birth certificate and KC didn't want any support from him.

Said she has paperwork with the father's last name (possibly) in a folder from the attorney. Said that KC admitted this was one night stand and that the father was married to someone else by the time Caylee was born.

What I still don't get is how anyone could have thought JG was the father. The dates are not even within 2 months of working out. CA said once JG was proved not to be the father, there was only this one other person it could be. :waitasec: Yeah...

That must be the legal work that attorney Kelley mentioned doing after Caylee's birth...

I think JG took Casey to the hospital whenever she has the seizure

And didn't she text Amy she took her dad to the hospital cause he had a stroke? She's a real Nightingale! Wonder the timing on these two...

IIRC, on June 23rd, Casey said her, and co-workers, their kids and Zanny were coming back from Tampa from working when Zanny got into a wreck and Casey said she spent until the 25th at the hospital with Zanny.
PUHLEEZE, Casey would only spend the night at the hospital with a guy and only if she could share his bed imo.

Cindy interrupts Yuri ALOT! Can she not allow him to complete a thought????

C regurgitating Casey's elaborate lies is sureal. I mean seriously the fabricated details of the accident and the trip are unbelievable. Completely and utterly unbelievable.

She says Zanny can either be Amy or Jesse at this point! Unbelievable.

:rubberducky::rubberducky:Gosh, the lies KC told Cindy...if Cindy is remembering correctly. Caylee in a car with Zanny and KC was 8 cars behind and there was an accident and Rachel (Zanny's friend) went to the hospital with broken bones, Zanny was having blackouts. There were Hwy numbers, etc. WHAT a liar Caylee's mom is! Oh and Juliette Lewis has a daughter!! Now, that's a BOMBSHELL! Stephanie with Zanny's mom. Blah, blah. OMG!:liar:
:popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member