2008.08.01 Cindy Anthony's Interview Audio #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe their server is swamped.

I just watched Part 2 on another site. A little more than halfway in the video, Yuri confronts Cindy with all of Casey's lies. Everything...fake work emails, fake co-workers, fake job, etc, etc.

ooh, ooh, please tell more, I'm at work and can't listen. TIA

I asked Leonard once myself when he and Tony were online taking questions if Cindy and Casey suffered from the same mental problems. I told him they both appeared to have the same problem. The answer was '100% YES'. As you said, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

CA reminds me so much of one of my ex-boyfriend's mother. She was also a nurse and started stealing meds from them medicine cabinet and had her license suspended.

I have often thought CA may be a little into the "Zannie the Nanny" (aka Xanax) herself? That could be their little part of the truth when some say they have heard of "Zannie the Nanny" before (they really have...it was just their nickname for Xanax).

That could also explain the "SCRIPT" Casey was supposed to have been given by "Zannie the Nanny", but the small part of truth was "script" aka "prescription."

We all know the old saying "apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

OH THAT WOMAN !!!
CA just implicated Jesse G....well, kinda, sorta,
...........that was so uncalled for.
No wonder JG's dad does not like that family.
Am I wrong? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this whole thing is just so screwed up.
just when you start ot feel pity for her----and i was--she implicated Jesse---Its Casey .....................................................

So what did cindy say and do when confronted with all the lies?? Did she give an explanation? Agree? What?

I just watched Part 2 on another site. A little more than halfway in the video, Yuri confronts Cindy with all of Casey's lies. Everything...fake work emails, fake co-workers, fake job, etc, etc.

Well now we know where JG got the information that CA had been pointing fingers at him. Probably he was told this by LE. I know a lot of people questioned that after he was on Geraldo the other night. Saying that they had never heard that the Anthonys had accused Jesse of anything.

It looks like Cindy has been pointing the finger at Jesse since the beginning.

Yuri to Cindy: "right after the bond hearing, your relationship with us became adversarial"

Oh, and CA also said that KC said this Eric died but she (KC) is still in contact with his widow.

This seems so farfetched. More lies.

And she says that she's got the papers they got from the attorney and she thinks Eric's last name is in those papers. I hope she provided LE with those papers.

broken arm, vomiting, black outs, laceration behind ear, concussion...makes you wonder who KC was really talking about since we know zani, raquel or juliette actually exist.

But on that night at R's, why wake up a sleeping kid only to drug them and put them in the trunk when it was perfectly fine for her to just stay in the house? What would be the point? R was already asleep. I have never put any merit in the fact the Casey used the trunk as a babysitter. Her friends lived in apartments, I'm sure. There are people all around all the time. People would notice a kid getting in and out of the trunk.

I totally agree. I also never put any merit in the fact that Casey used the trunk as a babysitter. Imo, if Caylee wasn't sleeping at Cindy's, she was sleeping wherever Casey was sleeping. The only night this didn't occur, was when Casey took care of that permanently.

I too watched it elsewhere and it died while Yuri was confronting her ... after all the hand holding and emotional outbursts. Watching part 2 on wftv now to see if it goes further.

"broken arm, vomiting, black outs, laceration behind ear, concussion"

Sorry, what is this about?

But on that night at R's, why wake up a sleeping kid only to drug them and put them in the trunk when it was perfectly fine for her to just stay in the house? What would be the point? R was already asleep. I have never put any merit in the fact the Casey used the trunk as a babysitter. Her friends lived in apartments, I'm sure. There are people all around all the time. People would notice a kid getting in and out of the trunk.

I don't believe that it's been stated anywhere that Caylee was "woken" or that she was asleep when Casey left with her in the middle of the night? She could very well have woken up and, rather than risk Ricardo being woken, Casey "took" Caylee somewhere and returned to crawl in bed with Ricardo - if Cindy is being honest, Casey didn't take Caylee HOME, so where did she go??

OMG!!! she just said zani could be code for actually being Amy or Jesse

So Casey said she was stuck at a hospital with an injured Zanny till June 25th. Well then did George neglect to tell Cindy that Casey had come by and returned the gas cans on the 24th????

So Casey said she was stuck at a hospital with an injured Zanny till June 25th. Well then did George neglect to tell Cindy that Casey had come by and returned the gas cans on the 24th????
They never discussed Casey using Cindy's green vehicle either.

An accident that KC told CA about. That was KC, Caylee, Juliette, Annabel (Juliette's daughter), Zani & Raquel (Zani's roommate). This is when Zani's car was totalled - which just happens to be at the same timeframe that Amy's car was totaled. KC stated that Raquel's upper arm was broken and Zani was in the hospital with a concussion.

"broken arm, vomiting, black outs, laceration behind ear, concussion"

Sorry, what is this about?

IIRC, on June 23rd, Casey said her, and co-workers, their kids and Zanny were coming back from Tampa from working when Zanny got into a wreck and Casey said she spent until the 25th at the hospital with Zanny.

Juliette has a daughter named Annabelle? Does anyone else remember if this was the name of the babydoll in the movie "Gone Baby Gone"?

Wow, Cindy doesn't seem too jazzed about JO's name being thrown around in relation to the paternity of Caylee. Makes me rethink a few things.

So what did cindy say and do when confronted with all the lies?? Did she give an explanation? Agree? What?

She denies, rationalizes, explains, etc., but Yuri shows her proof otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero