2008.08.01 Cindy Anthony's Interview Audio #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder who this (chris) is,if she got the name right,that brought the orange bathing suit, Dora wet suit, and swimmies back to the house that casey had left there.

And then she even told Yuri that Jesse had a lot of discrepancies in his time line of Casey. When she went from " you leave pizza in your car for a week" "you leave pizza in your car for 9 days" " you leave pizza in your car for 14 days" and tell me what it smells like. Talk about discrepancies.

I would think if JG had anything at all to do with Caylee missing, Casey would be singing like a bird! No way I believe he's involved.

Me neither, but after all the smoke screening I do have some idea who might be. At least after the fact that is.

The lack of emotion is what I really notice here. To be discussing all the recent memories: the specific times spent with Caylee, her habits, toys, and nightime rituals with no wavering, no obvious sign of sadness, or no tears to me is very strange. How do you not have an emotional response to recalling those things when you know the child is missing?!

It does seem odd, maybe shes medicated.

My head hurts listening to this. All I have to say is the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Lots of webs are spun on that tree.

Why would he and his wife be dragged into it? They haven't named him, he's never been in Caylee's life. CA doesn't know this person is the father... she's guessing. If he has never been around since 9 months before Caylee was born, then he won't be brought into it at all.

The same reason every other innocent person history/private life has been looked up or into and dragged into this mess in one way or another...:rolleyes:

I would think if JG had anything at all to do with Caylee missing, Casey would be singing like a bird! No way I believe he's involved.

Absoloutely...if KC could blame someone, she would.Maybe shes sorry now that she picked Zanny out of the hat to blame and wishes she would have picked someone else to start with..

Okay, ummmm I've never interviewed witnesses or suspects, but could her lack of emotion be attributed to being (heavily) medicated? I don't mean any disrespect. Is she already all cried out by this time? (This IS August 1) Is she guarded because of her perceived adversarial LE relationship?

When speaking of Caylee and Cindy's father on 7/15 and how their interactions were, knowing that was the last time I saw my ailing father with my sweet grandbaby, I would've lost it big time and I'm not a big cry-er!

Also, EE says of Yuri "That's a good guy right there." --Crickets-- --Crickets-- approx 37:15

I wonder who this (chris) is,if she got the name right,that brought the orange bathing suit, Dora wet suit, and swimmies back to the house that casey had left there.

26:20: She begins discussing the swimsuit.

27:38: Annie or Cory would know exactly which day they came to the house.

27:42: Thinks he is Chris, but don't hold me to that.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17565512/index.html

Can someone please tell me what JG and his father are into business wise. I did a google search last night for his "jgrizzle " and it looks like they are into some kind of like psychis reading spiritual telling stuff.

Am I missing something again?? My gosh, this whole thing is blowing my mind and I can't keep up.

She just seems really tired to me. I don't blame her at all for that. I doubt I'd be sleeping much either.

During this interview Cindy abruptly places boths arms across her chest when discussing tucking Caylee in,what time she leaves for work in the morning, and whether she feeds Caylee in the morning. She didn't want to discuss this IMO.

Also, Cindy stated that she never called Casey and told her to bring Caylee home while she was at Ricardo's or any night for that matter. Ricardo stated the opposite per Casey in his interview. I believe that whatever she did with Caylee that night (May 31st) is what she did on June 15th when she left in a rage and went to Tony's with Caylee. I'm beginning to believe more and more that she habitually drugged Caylee to sedate her and let her sleep in the trunk. Something did not go right on the 15th of June though. This would be a good explanation of why she would not call 911 when her daughter was in danger.

OH THAT WOMAN !!!
CA just implicated Jesse G....well, kinda, sorta,
...........that was so uncalled for.
No wonder JG's dad does not like that family.
Am I wrong? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm this whole thing is just so screwed up.

watching the interview I really see that Casey is Cindy's minime
photo-thumb-5103.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members