2008.08.01 Cindy Anthony's Interview Audio #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather read a transcript, audio is poor. Can someone do a summary when they are done? Pretty please???

I just saw this thread so apologies. :blush:

I put the interview up as a new thread. I need a mod to nuke me, merge me or something.:)

Agree the audio is terrible - ears are hurting - I have Hi-Definition Audio and couldn't get it to stop my ears from hurting.

I need a mod to get rid of me here. I got too excited about sharing. I do learn from mistakes tho.' :blush: Apologies...

So Cindy says that she's never called Casey in the middle of the night to bring Caylee home. So where was Caylee when Ricardo woke up on May 31st/1st and Casey said she took her home and came back at her mom's request?

ETA: where the freak do you take a baby in the middle of the night and leave them?

ETA: where the freak do you take a baby in the middle of the night and leave them?[/QUOTE]

In the trunk of your car!

Ok, posted this is another CA video thread. I'll post it here as well.

So Cindy says that she's never called Casey in the middle of the night to bring Caylee home. So where was Caylee when Ricardo woke up on May 31st/1st and Casey said she took her home and came back at her mom's request?

ETA: where the freak do you take a baby in the middle of the night and leave them?

wftv.com has part I of a video interview with cindy up.

Well, maybe she gave Caylee some Xanax and waited till she fell asleep and put her out in the trunk of the car.......? :confused:

We don't want to get rid of you! :) Just look at the thread names before posting. There's three Cindy interview threads now!
ETA: I totally understand your excitement!

Ok, posted this is another CA video thread. I'll post it here as well.

OMG :eek: /WOW is all I can say!!!! :eek:

In the trunk of your car!
IMO She wanted some alone time with Ricardo, hard to be intimate with a baby in the bed. So KC gives the baby something? Chloroform? Xanax? Something Else? and goes back to Ricardos bed.

There was a part of the interview where LE asked CA where Caylee would sleep and CA talked about how they converted Caylee's crib into a daybed of sorts but usually Caylee slept in KC's bed. CA also mentioned that Caylee would start crying when she would wake up in KC's bed and KC wouldn't be there...

That made me really, really sad.

And also made me think about when KC said that she heard from Caylee on the 15th via phone...if Caylee would cry when she would wake up in KC's bed, I would expect Caylee to be upset in some sort of fashion when she heard her mothers voice for the first time in a month...or something.

Another thing that kind of bothers me is all this talk about the dates with seriously key players of this...situation. You would think, or at least I think that at the time of this interview, the A's would know that this was turning into a serious investigation and they would have spent some serious time going over their dates on their own times...like maybe they would have gone and bought a calander and sat down together and made their own timeline. Every time I hear/read/watch an interview with one of the A's...they seem so confused about dates. Certianly they should have figured out that LE would want a timeline and they would have their dates written down or something...

All the different interview talk about dates makes my head spin drastically.

Five words; "Our life was about Caylee". I know I should only take the use of tenses with a grain of salt, yet it gets me every time.

I also find Cindy to be remarkably calm in this interview. She must be suppressing her emotions, right? Right? Anyone? Bueller?

Hi, I'm a long time lurker and I just joined. Did anyone catch CA slip up about the bag of clothing about half way through?!?!

When does she talk about the big fight she had with Casey the nite she left? Is that here anywhere???

Hello everyone!
When someone has a chance, could you just throw a few of the details of Cindy's interview out here to read? Sorry, I don't have speakers on my computer:mad:

Or if anyone knows if there is a transcript available? TIA

Does anyone else think it is odd, being Casey's age, that her Mom seems to call all the shots, etc when it came to Caylee? I wonder if Casey ever tried to move out of the house and her mom wouldn't let her. Part of me has to wonder if maybe Casey felt like she didn't want Caylee to have to go through the same thing she did. As in, putting her down in front of friends, boyfriends etc. What kind of mother does that to their own child, rather true or not? Very selfish overbearing mother, that Cindy is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc