2008.08.01 Cindy Anthony's Interview Audio #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree ....

I found it odd that Cindy said in "May and June Casey and Caylee started crashing at Zanny's place more often. Two or three times a week. Anytime Caylee didn't sleep at our house, its because Casey and her were staying at Zanny's house." This is what my theory has been all along. That Zanny or the Nanny was a cover for her to be staying over at boy's houses without Cindy getting mad.

Also what stood out to me that hasn't been pointed out is that someone Cindy thinks is named Chris brought over a bag of Casey's stuff (after Casey was arrested) and in it was all of Caylee things. :(

The lack of emotion is what I really notice here. To be discussing all the recent memories: the specific times spent with Caylee, her habits, toys, and nightime rituals with no wavering, no obvious sign of sadness, or no tears to me is very strange. How do you not have an emotional response to recalling those things when you know the child is missing?!

JG was babysitting Caylee at "Cindy's house" and CA didn't like that. Seems she can't control JG like she does everyone else.

OMG!! Did she just say JG was the first person she thought of? That had a motive? That would be able to intimidate Casey?

George was off work on Friday's and Saturdays. Unless he left for some reason. He should have been home on June 27th if Casey did go to her parent's house to pick up clothes and food.

Ugh, C implicating JG. Alleging he has motive and the power to intimidate Casey.

I would think if JG had anything at all to do with Caylee missing, Casey would be singing like a bird! No way I believe he's involved.

CA talks about the father being someone named Eric who KC went to school with. They drew up a will/guardianship so if something happened to KC, CA/GA would get Caylee. CA didn't think the father needed to sign off on parental rights because there was no father on the birth certificate and KC didn't want any support from him.

Said she has paperwork with the father's last name (possibly) in a folder from the attorney. Said that KC admitted this was one night stand and that the father was married to someone else by the time Caylee was born.

What I still don't get is how anyone could have thought JG was the father. The dates are not even within 2 months of working out. CA said once JG was proved not to be the father, there was only this one other person it could be. :waitasec: Yeah...

OMG!! Did she just say JG was the first person she thought of? That had a motive? That would be able to intimidate Casey?
Why, yes, yes she did.
No way. Casey would have thrown him UNDER THE BUS by now.

CA talks about the father being someone named Eric who KC went to school with. They drew up a will/guardianship so if something happened to KC, CA/GA would get Caylee. CA didn't think the father needed to sign off on parental rights because there was no father on the birth certificate and KC didn't want any support from him.

Said she has paperwork with the father's last name (possibly) in a folder from the attorney. Said that KC admitted this was one night stand and that the father was married to someone else by the time Caylee was born.
What I still don't get is how anyone could have thought JG was the father. The dates are not even within 2 months of working out. CA said once JG was proved not to be the father, there was only this one other person it could be. :waitasec: Yeah...

Bolded by me..

Great so now another guy and his poor wife and possible kids they may have will be dragged into this whole nightmare...geez...this so , so sad

According to Cindy if Caylee was not at her house to sleep she was spending the night at Zanny's.

Cindy had Caylee the Week of June 2-6 when she was on Vacation.

I don't get it! Lee tried to blame AL, Cindy tried to blame JG......who will George blame?
Why can't they see that the only one to blame is Casey. Jesus

Interesting that JG talks in his interview about the time he was at the Ant house, he was laying on the couch with KC and CA laid into KC when JG attempted to defend KC and CA made the comment about how KC wasn't going anywhere .... but in this first snippet of the interview with the LEOS, CA throws JG under the bus claiming that she didn't trust him, thought he was a bad guy, had a temper, etc., etc.

Just find that interesting ....
She sure did! I guess that is where his father gets that they could be trying to say he was involved...because she defintely did.

Bolded by me..

Great so now another guy and his poor wife and possible kids they may have will be dragged into this whole nightmare...geez...this so , so sad

Oh, and CA also said that KC said this Eric died but she (KC) is still in contact with his widow.

This seems so farfetched. More lies.

Bolded by me..

Why would he and his wife be dragged into it? They haven't named him, he's never been in Caylee's life. CA doesn't know this person is the father... she's guessing. If he has never been around since 9 months before Caylee was born, then he won't be brought into it at all.

Cindy says that Jesse has a lot of anger and rage, and she said "he was my first and then put her hand to her mouth as if not to say suspect and then talked about him like a dog.

According to Cindy if Caylee was not at her house to sleep she was spending the night at Zanny's.

... and Cindy never met this Zanny nor had her phone number or address?
Bu!!shi! As controlling as Cindy is I don't believe for one minute she'd have let this go on. Who spends nights with the daycare lady? And if CA thought this supposed Zanny was a good friend why had she never met her?

[Gag!! I'm not Cindy but I do have a grandchild and I can tell you for certain that I would KNOW that person and would rather my grandbaby be with ME than anybody else... my son would rather he be with me than anybody else as well.]

Wonder what Cindy thinks now that it has come out there was no Zanny? She knows KC lied to her many many times about having to work. Doesn't she wonder WHERE KC and Caylee were staying those nights? Probably with some guy. This girl has had more men at the age of 22 than I have had in my entire life [48 years] -- which is a GOOD thing.

She also went after JG's former GF saying she was a "nanny" several times. This would be a woman that JG went back to after he and Casey split. Interesting that she indicated that Casey even said it was a possible person to babysit Caylee. I don't see Casey being OK with JG's ex and then current being someone she would even want around Caylee! WTH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!