2008.08.01 Cindy Anthony's Interview Audio #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Casey claim she hurt her neck landscaping? Or did I dream that?

THat's what Casey told Tony in the IM messages.

Really sounds like Tony was putting the pressure on Casey about spending time with him. There was a lot of guilt trips, threats of it "not working' etc in those IM's. This is really mirroring the susan smith scenario.

I was also suprised that Tony and Jesse had been texting not so friendly stuff to each other. I guess that is what Tony meant by leaving the pool that day because it was getting "nasty".

she has no excuse now with the way she interacted wtih the media. Yuri told her what to expect.

Keep in mind that this interview was on August 1st. He warned her that the focus would be on her and not finding Caylee. Did that stop her from giving media interviews? Did that stop her from mouthing off outside her house to the press. CA is a lunatic.

Cindy said the female officer knew that she took the 2 hundred dollars, In the lees' interview he said that Cindy took it when no one was looking.

Yes, Elley Mae, and I think the lies Cindy tells is part of LE frustration with her.

I listened to both interviews in their entirety.
Here are my immediate thoughts:

1) YURI ROCKS. No argument there.
2) Cindy is in serious denial. Someone needs to take her to a therapist, and fast, so she can move the truck on and start the grieving process. REALLY bothered me that she referred to Caylee in the past tense...throughout the ENTIRE interview.
3) Cindy goes into great detail, recounting all Casey's LIES...but can't remember the last name of Caylee's "alleged" biological father?! Gimme a break.
4) Casey's imagination could have gone to much better use if she'd decided to write novels or screenplays.

I had brought this up earlier in the case but it was before we all had the chance to see Cindy this way.. so many were not "listening" to what I was trying to say.

Rather than posting a long drawn out post again, I'm going to put some links here for anyone who may be interested in understanding what I think details the Cindy/Casey (well, the A family) relationship.

I see a lot of you saying "OMG what is wrong with these people?, or how does someone get like this?" and I really think if ya'll read this stuff it will answer all of that for you.

They are in order-

http://www.mentalhelp.net/poc/view_doc.php?type=weblog&id=199&wlid=5&cn=2

http://www.mentalhelp.net/poc/view_doc.php?type=weblog&id=201&wlid=5&cn=2

http://www.mentalhelp.net/poc/view_doc.php?type=weblog&id=202&wlid=5&cn=2

OMG ` Cindy sounds just like KC did with her interview!!!

:clap::clap:THE WAY THEY hold to their 'truth.'
They really are so alike.\
In 15 years Cindy will still believe Caylee is out there somewhere.
It is all so sad.

I tell you, when all the evidence is shown to Cindy, she is going to snap..Someone better arrest Casey first..

I still can't bring myself to understand why she wants to throw Jesse and Amy under the bus though..

Casey needs a good a$$ whippin..sorry I know that violence isn't a way to solve this, but still she could use a good one!

I had brought this up earlier in the case but it was before we all had the chance to see Cindy this way.. so many were not "listening" to what I was trying to say.

Rather than posting a long drawn out post again, I'm going to put some links here for anyone who may be interested in understanding what I think details the Cindy/Casey (well, the A family) relationship.

I see a lot of you saying "OMG what is wrong with these people?, or how does someone get like this?" and I really think if ya'll read this stuff it will answer all of that for you.

They are in order-

http://www.mentalhelp.net/poc/view_doc.php?type=weblog&id=199&wlid=5&cn=2

http://www.mentalhelp.net/poc/view_doc.php?type=weblog&id=201&wlid=5&cn=2

http://www.mentalhelp.net/poc/view_doc.php?type=weblog&id=202&wlid=5&cn=2

I've been to the sites, I get it and what you're saying. But you have to admit that this family gives new meaning to the word dysfunctional. KC and CA acted and sounded entirely the same in their interviews. When called on her BS, changing stories, and flat out lies, CA responded the same as KC did. The bottom line is none of this bodes well for Caylee.

CA has seen the evidence. She just chooses to ignore it as it doesn't fit with the family "stories". They make up answers for evidence.

So far the decomp has been:

Pizza.
Pizza + cleaning fluid.
Pizza + cleaning fluid + 2 dead squirrels in engine.
Pizza + cleaning fluid + 2 dead squirrels in engine and 1 plastered against car.
Pizza + cleaning fluid + anonymous dead body from Tow yard.

I tell you, when all the evidence is shown to Cindy, she is going to snap..Someone better arrest Casey first..

I still can't bring myself to understand why she wants to throw Jesse and Amy under the bus though..

Casey needs a good a$$ whippin..sorry I know that violence isn't a way to solve this, but still she could use a good one!

I disagree and I don't think that she will ever snap. She's as sick as her daughter except you can throw NARCISIST in there too! She's a deceitful manipulator and liar. I have never seen anything quite like that interview and it gave me goosebumps. This is my opinion only - of course.

I also find her to be emotionally immature in her reactions; almost needy. What a mess!

Cindy should come to reality that Jesse has passed a lie detector test

I'm right there with you SS, Cindy was/is not the grieving Gm she is trying to save her defective daughter.

She is not a grieving grandmother, because in her mind that little girl is still alive out there.

But on that night at R's, why wake up a sleeping kid only to drug them and put them in the trunk when it was perfectly fine for her to just stay in the house? What would be the point? R was already asleep. I have never put any merit in the fact the Casey used the trunk as a babysitter. Her friends lived in apartments, I'm sure. There are people all around all the time. People would notice a kid getting in and out of the trunk.
I agree. Either KC just wanted to dump the kid at her mother's so she could sleep in or have lots of sex or something, or, CA is lying or can't remember. Fact is, all this nonsense about Kc and the baby spending nights at Zanny's is just that - nonsense. She was fighting with KC continually about not going out at night and KC pretending to work when she wasn't, from what I can gather. I believe she was yelling at KC to not have the baby at guys' houses. Now she's trying to give susbtance to KC's fictional Zanny while at the same time hide the fact that KC was not a good mother. No trunk, she just carted the kid around with her or dumped her at CA's. Any child would have serious side effects from constant drugging and/or serious emotional problems from being locked in a trunk without being drugged.

It seems too incredible to be true...When she talks about the "kids" (a whole thread could be started about that) coming over to talk at their place and someone (Chris she thinks but doesn't remember) brings over a bag that KC left at their place with Caylee's things! That's the first time she ever mentions it to LE? (Melich was beside himself.) She's done that several times now with key pieces of evidence (including the pants) but this one was un-b-friggin believable.

Your grand-daughter is missing and someone shows up with a bag of her stuff and you don't mention it to the police??? WHAT is up with that?

And I was horrified to her her say that when Caylee's (father) died it was closure for her. How selfish is a person would find closure in their Grand daughters fathers death. And he supposedly didn't want any think to do with her,but Cindy had papers drawn up in case something happened to Casey.

I call BS to her not being interested in learning more about this person or even reading the obit. BS.

I finally think that I understand one of Casey's comments! The one where she says to her mother that she her "little cameo".

These two sociopaths are battling it out for the limelight!

MOO

She is not a grieving grandmother, because in her mind that little girl is still alive out there.
You know, after watching the interview...I do not believe it for a second. It is only my opinion, of course.

Caylee is gone. When people are even "just missing" you still tend to grieve. There are many people on this site who have lost family members and they can tell you how they felt not knowing where they were...but I have not talked to one who has said, "I am not grieving because I know they are alive". The point is...Caylee is still not home where she belongs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtKnee