2008.08.01 Cindy Anthony's Interview Audio #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice how CA said the naughty pics of KC were taken 3 YEARS AGO?

I just watched this whole thing and am so sad. I thought, originally, that Cindy was trying to put a spin on information and only her motive when giving interviews and talking to the media was to protect Casey. This is so so sad. Cindy is a Grandmother that wants her GrandDaughter, back, alive. No spin, no other motive. Every phone she gets where someone says that they have seen Caylee is hope. That's it, I don't want to see anymore peaks into other peoples hearts and souls right now - going to not read anymore about this for a few day.

When Greta interviewed Cindy, on tape, while walking around the house, didn't Cindy tell Greta that the father was the Jesus fellow who died in a car wreck????? Seems like I heard Cindy repeating what she says is the story that Casey tells and she repeated that to Greta. Correct me if I am in error please!!

Cindy has been out of work because of Casey, and her missing Grand daughter, nothing more.

And....she was being paid out of some fund that the company she worked for had. I bet that's over by now.

There was a poster on another board that said he was Cindy's brother and had pictures or him, Cindy and George, he said that he was the one that asked about Casey being pregnant and they said she was not. He then said that she had the baby 2 months later.

I thought that she was out because of an injury.

I had heard on NG that she was out on "disability". I was under the impression it was more of a FMLA thing, but even that runs out after 12 weeks. I wonder if she's using her vacation time, or she's just on a plain old LOA?

KC & Cindy are ENMESHED. I think they are co-dependent off of each others manipulating ways. They feed off of each other. They both used Caylee to hurt each other. They used people! And George is a beaten down wimp.

I believe Cindy literally let her child get away with murder!!!!!:furious:

enmeshed
Adjective
deeply involved: enmeshed in turmoil

I just watched this whole thing and am so sad. I thought, originally, that Cindy was trying to put a spin on information and only her motive when giving interviews and talking to the media was to protect Casey. This is so so sad. Cindy is a Grandmother that wants her GrandDaughter, back, alive. No spin, no other motive. Every phone call she gets where someone says that they have seen Caylee is hope. That's it, I don't want to see anymore peeks into other peoples hearts and souls right now - going to not read anymore about this for a few days.
I do want to say that this is the most informative site on the net about Caylee Anthony and everyone here, those of you that have put together the timelines etc. are wonderful - all your research. be back on in a few days, and can't wait to see what everyone has come up with.

When Greta interviewed Cindy, on tape, while walking around the house, didn't Cindy tell Greta that the father was the Jesus fellow who died in a car wreck????? Seems like I heard Cindy repeating what she says is the story that Casey tells and she repeated that to Greta. Correct me if I am in error please!!

IIRC she said the father was deceased but I don't recall her saying a name.

I think Casey was attempting to in some way. She needed to have a reason that someone else had the car and they caused the smell. Her father and her don't have the closest relationship perhaps.

Actually, I apologize if this has been said somewhere else... We REALLY don't know what the father and daughter relationship is, do we. We've yet to see George's interview and there was one that has not been released. It will be so interesting to put the final piece of the puzzle together. That, I believe is where it lies. Three questions:

1. WHO really is the baby's daddy?

2. How different will the story be that comes from GA's mouth?

3. Is it possible to be a mother who has a child and kills - be it by whatever means - that child because you hate your mother so bad it makes you hate your child?

The competition between a mother and some daughters goes to this extreme and many times, the father is the underlying reason. They are so jealous of each other it is incomprehensible. Yet, for some reason, Cindy - the Cindy as of today, not during the interview even - is so defensive of Casey, now.

You know, there will be books and movies and endless 20/20s and Nightline's and Dateline's and it will be so sad. I personally, and I do mean this is just my feeling, mom, dad and brother will eventually be called to the stand and will be held accountable for their own dishonesty and their protection for poor little sis/daughter... and those 3 will never do any jail time but for ALL time they will wished they played it differently.

Dysfunctional? I think so. Why so dysfunctional? I fear there is more history in this family that will be brought out during trial. Some families really have some horrible secrets that they would do anything to keep from coming out. First hand knowledge on that little statement.

According to Dr. George Boyd:

"When you grow up in a dysfunctional family, you experience trauma and pain from your parents' actions, words, and attitudes. Because of this trauma you experienced, you grew up changed, different from other children, missing important parts of necessary parenting that prepare you for adulthood, missing parts of your childhood when you were forced into unnatural roles within your family. For some of you, it has led you to attempt to flee the pain of your past by alcohol or drug use. Others of you feel inexplicably compelled to repeat the abuses that were done to you on your own children or with your own spouse. Others of you have felt inner anxiety or rage, and don't know why you feel as you do.

You were innocent, and your life was changed dramatically by forces in your family you had no control over, and now you are an adult survivor of that trauma.

A dysfunctional family is one in which the relationships between the parents and children are strained and unnatural. This is usually because one of the family members has a serious problem that impacts every other member of the family, and each member of the family feels constrained to adapt atypical roles within the family to allow the family as a whole to survive."

And that is what we are witnessing this family do. Survive; or try to. But they won't be able to.
?

I had heard on NG that she was out on "disability". I was under the impression it was more of a FMLA thing, but even that runs out after 12 weeks. I wonder if she's using her vacation time, or she's just on a plain old LOA?

When this started she said she had 5 weeks vacation, and then there was some plan, kitty, what ever that she could get time off. I don't know how long,but I never heard she was on disability.

Such elaborate, detailed lies. How can CA and GA stand to be in the same house as her, breath the same air?? This is beyond enabling....it's sick!

Yes, Casey lies. Big time lies. But, we know why. Cindy is very angry, not just because her granddaughter is missing. She is angry with Casey and that anger goes all the way back to when Casey was just a little girl.
Casey has said what she fears worse is her mother's reaction to the fact Caylee is missing. Obviously, Cindy has been very negative with her daughter, Casey. Cindy probably has spent all of Casey's entire life telling her she's no good, is lazy is a liar. I see Cindy as verbally abusing Casey and I think it's been going on for a great deal of the time Casey has been alive.
And then, Casey has a baby and then Cindy is even more furious with her daughter. She continues to tell Casey she's an unfit mother. That she isn't responsible enough to have a child. She even refused to allow Casey to give little Caylee up for adoption, even though it would have been a good solution for both Casey and CAylee.
I think Cindy has used Caylee as a punishment for her daughter being pregnant before being married. She makes her keep her and she doesn't let a moment go by without telling Casey how awful she is.
So, Casey lies. She makes up very detailed lies to protect herself from her mother. The way Cindy has raised Casey, she has forced her daughter to defend herself with lies.
Casey is no angel. But with all the bashing she has received from her mother has completely taken away any self-esteem or self-respect Casey could ever have for herself.
When I was in fourth grade, the nun Sister Evelyn acussed me of copying from another student's math test. The other kid was a boy. Sister Evelyn kept questioning me and telling me I was lying when I said I didn't cheat. And, I didn't. That went on for over 20 minutes in front of the entire class. Finally to make her stop the torture I was feeling I finally said "yes. I cheated." And gave a sigh of relief cause she stopped questioning me and calling me names. Of course after the silence came the punch in the middle of my back and the sign she pinned on the front of my dress that read "I am a cheat." When the pin feel off the sign and on to the floor, she made me crawl on the floor and look for the pin, all the time kicking me in the butt as I crawled along the floor.
Episodes like that while I attended Catholic School had me believing I was a really bad kid.
Cindy's controlling nature and anger toward Casey is what I believe made Casey become the irresponsible, lying, person she is.
I know few will agree with me, but I see Casey very much the victim in this whole deal. The vicitm of her mother's anger and own self-worth.
JMO

I didn't know being gullible and in denial was a disability....:waitasec:

Seriously, I wonder if she is on disability, what it's for?

I thought that early into this pack of lies during an interview, it was stated by one of the reporters about her being a nurse and out on a disability.

Maybe I have read to much of this crap and are starting to lie too, no one will really know.

1: how long did CA and GA live apart, the reason I ask is because of the seperation and he was not wearing his wedding ring when all this started and after a few weeks all he would do is hold his hands close to his face so everytime he was on video or a photo was taken you could see that the bright and shiny ring was on his left hand.

2: where did he live during their troubled times, stayed with them or elsewhere.

3:CA was or is a nurse and is or was out on workers comp or what ever, she sures moves good for a person on disability or workers comp.

4: MY HEAD IS SPINNING, just like all the lies they are telling!.

Just my thought.

I noticed in a video with the protesters that she was also not wearing a wedding ring. Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

I just finished listening and am just amazed. You would think she was sitting there reading the paper instead of trying to put a timeline together in the hope of finding her granddaughter. The lack of emotion must be a family trait. Her affect is flat. No mother is that gullible or naive when it comes to one's child to believe all the garbage that spewed from KC's mouth. This whole family is just so bizarre. I can't believe I ever spent one second feeling bad for CA. This isn't denial. This is flat out dysfunction.

I think Cindy created and melded Casey in her own likeness over her entire life. She controlled and abused her for years, developed her lying techniques and nurtured her spawn. Casey created a fantasy world to live up to her mother's expectations. That fantasy world crumbled on the 15th and Casey did the unthinkable to spite her mother. Casey is Cindy, but Casey took it to the next level.

great post. I totally agree.

Another very interesting thing to come out in this interview is that CA tells the detectives that KC told her that Caylee's father is a guy named Eric, but she doesn't remember his last name. I don't believe for one moment that Cindy could possibly forget the name of the father of her grandchild....especially if she had seen the obituary. That is just not something you would forget. KC's story about the father and his wife wanting to all get together so Caylee and her step-sibling could grow up knowing each other....the widow of Eric staying in touch with KC after his death. Is any of this true or just more of KC's lies? Have we heard the name Eric before from any of her friends? How on earth could CA believe anything that KC has ever told her at this point? If there is a widow out there with a baby that is Caylee's half-sibling, didn't CA think the detectives would want that information? This whole family lives in an alternate reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattooteena