2008.08.04 Cindy A. Interview "REVISITED"

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I realize that the purpose of this interview was to relate the stories as told to CA by KC regardless of whether CA believed them at that time ... but I still find myself slack jawed at the lies KC spun ... knowing full well she would be caught in the web!

Casey's lies are enough to explode a normal person's mind.

LOL ... but about the EOM plaque ... it made me immediately think of the fake degrees that Scott Peterson had on his wall! I'll bet that plaque was her creation too!

A plaque for the best Polaroid camera button-pusher of the month? That girl was really going places, wasn't she?

Today was the first opportunity I've had to listen to the interview. I'm blown away by Cindy's obnoxious behavior! She does nothing but condemn the efforts of LE, and attempt to blame everyone else but Casey, and in particular, Jesse, Amy, Ricardo, and Tony. To insinuate that they are all involved in some sort of sinister drug cartel and have the ability to make people disappear, and are threatening the family is beyond reason!

At the end, she even questioned having to swear that everything she said to the investigators was true and correct!

But what bothers me the most is the fact that throughout this entire interview, Cindy continues to maintain Casey's version of events as if it were accurate. First and foremost, Casey stated on July 15th that she had not seen Caylee in 31 days. YET, throughout Cindy's interview relates Casey's version of events during that time, indicating that Caylee was alive and well........with the nanny, at the beach, being babysat by Jennifer (Zani's roommate) at the park, etc. Cindy relates these events as if she believes them to be true and accurate. She even indicates that Casey has a job!

So, which is it Cindy! Do you believe that Caylee is missing, or do you believe Casey's fables! You can't believe one version and not the other. Casey lies about everything and you cannot believe one thing that comes out of her mouth. So why, why, why, do you continue to believe? Why can't Cindy be honest and say, "my daughter is a liar and I don't know what happened."

I'm mindful of the fact too, that in Cindy's previous interview on Aug. 1st, she was told, point blank, that none of the people Casey told her about...........Zani, Juliet Lewis, Annabell, etc. exist. Yet Cindy continued to relate events involving these non existent people.

That interview was a waste, and I can see why LE delayed sitting down and doing a time line with any of the family. The family's time line is a waste.......throw it in the trash where it belongs.

Today was the first opportunity I've had to listen to the interview. I'm blown away by Cindy's obnoxious behavior! She does nothing but condemn the efforts of LE, and attempt to blame everyone else but Casey, and in particular, Jesse, Amy, Ricardo, and Tony. To insinuate that they are all involved in some sort of sinister drug cartel and have the ability to make people disappear, and are threatening the family is beyond reason!

At the end, she even questioned having to swear that everything she said to the investigators was true and correct!

But what bothers me the most is the fact that throughout this entire interview, Cindy continues to maintain Casey's version of events as if it were accurate. First and foremost, Casey stated on July 15th that she had not seen Caylee in 31 days. YET, throughout Cindy's interview relates Casey's version of events during that time, indicating that Caylee was alive and well........with the nanny, at the beach, being babysat by Jennifer (Zani's roommate) at the park, etc. Cindy relates these events as if she believes them to be true and accurate. She even indicates that Casey has a job!

So, which is it Cindy! Do you believe that Caylee is missing, or do you believe Casey's fables! You can't believe one version and not the other. Casey lies about everything and you cannot believe one thing that comes out of her mouth. So why, why, why, do you continue to believe? Why can't Cindy be honest and say, "my daughter is a liar and I don't know what happened."

I'm mindful of the fact too, that in Cindy's previous interview on Aug. 1st, she was told, point blank, that none of the people Casey told her about...........Zani, Juliet Lewis, Annabell, etc. exist. Yet Cindy continued to relate events involving these non existent people.

That interview was a waste, and I can see why LE delayed sitting down and doing a time line with any of the family. The family's time line is a waste.......throw it in the trash where it belongs.

THANK YOU! You said it better than I ever could have.

I know ... Really Cindy? Really? HUGE WASTE!

After almost three hours of meeting with them, she still had not with any clarity told them which days Caylee had stayed/spent the night with her at the Anthony residence. Now THAT says it all, doesn't it?

I am so confused at this interview...didn't CA know by this date that KC never had a job? Why does she keep talking about KC's job and her travel for her "job" when there never was a job. Why doesn't LE ever say KC was not at work? Am I missing something here???

[/I]I think they still want to hear what her reality was at that time. If they stop to acknowledge everyone of KC lies they would never get through an interview.

After almost three hours of meeting with them, she still had not with any clarity told them which days Caylee had stayed/spent the night with her at the Anthony residence. Now THAT says it all, doesn't it?

Don't you wish you could have been a fly on the wall after Cindy left the interview room? I bet the detectives were beating their heads on the desks and looking at each other just shaking their heads in disbelief at the unbelievable idiocy of the woman!!

LOL ... but about the EOM plaque ... it made me immediately think of the fake degrees that Scott Peterson had on his wall! I'll bet that plaque was her creation too!
Yeah, the college diplomas that he bought? What a wannabe.

It just bothers me that the car smelled so bad, and George and Cindy are neat and clean freaks, that they would put the car in the garage. Who or what where they hiding it from. This is another reason why LE did not look at the car or smell the car on the 15th.

It just bothers me that the car smelled so bad, and George and Cindy are neat and clean freaks, that they would put the car in the garage. Who or what where they hiding it from. This is another reason why LE did not look at the car or smell the car on the 15th.

They put it in the garage and removed the battery to keep "someone in the house" from coming and trying to take the car. When asked who this "someone" was, Cindy's answer? "I have no idea. I don't want to speculate". Who all was living "in the house" again??

I seriously doubt that George would leave in the stink mobile.

I'm a little shocked that LE has stated that the Anthony's (GA, CA & LA) are cooperating. How can they classify CA as being helpful to their investigation during this phone call?

Main Entry: co·op·er·ate
Function: intransitive verb
1 : to act or work with another or others : act together or in compliance <refused to cooperate with the police>
2 : to associate with another or others for mutual benefit

From the conversation with Cindy, they got Annie's phone number. This interview was on the 4th August, George also did an interview on the 4th. The only 2 that I know of after the 4th are Tony R and Jamie. I so much want to hear from Annie.

I'm a little shocked that LE has stated that the Anthony's (GA, CA & LA) are cooperating. How can they classify CA as being helpful to their investigation during this phone call?

1 : to act or work with another or others : act together or in compliance <refused to cooperate with the police>

Just keep in mind that what we are hearing is 2 months ago. We don't know what the relationship is today.

Cindy also said that Casey told her she spent the 27th-30th with JH. At minute 11. Also states that Casey never mentioned running out of gas to her.

I wouldn't want my mother reading my address book/diary. i wonder if Casey puts the info there just for her mother and friends to look at. Being under such scruitny like that she is just going to ice the cake.

I think that's only because they want to try to keep the lines of communication (such as they are) open with the parents. They are a potential font of useful information (even when they're not being completely honest or are repeating Casey's lies), so LE doesn't want to alienate them.

Have we seen forensic files from KC's phone? Was there a phone book? If so, there a "boyfriend" listed?

I find this bit of information very curious. Why would KC list JH under "boyfriend" when she had virtually zero contact with JH, except in passing at a bar, IIRC. Did she have a delusional relationship with him, i.e. schizophrenia?

This is all getting wierder and wierder....

Sorry! I replied to the wrong post before. I would never want my mother reading up on all my boyfriends. Casey knows her mother snoops so she posts to please her mother. being under that kind of scruitney one can only ice the cake.

I don't think Casey should be there in that house with her mother

Here's what I got out of Cindy's Interview

In a nut shell.......

LE should not waste their time investigating Casey because there are perfectly reasonable explanations for her behavior ........

And there's a Powerful, Secret Organization ( The PSO ?) hiding Caylee ......

And Casey is protecting her family by not revealing what she knows ......

And all of Casey's friends are involved in this conspiracy........

And Cindy finds everyone's behavior "very strange & suspicious" except for Casey's

Here's what I got out of Cindy's Interview

In a nut shell.......

LE should not waste their time investigating Casey because there are perfectly reasonable explanations for her behavior ........

And there's a Powerful, Secret Organization ( The PSO ?) hiding Caylee ......

And Casey is protecting her family by not revealing what she knows ......

And all of Casey's friends are involved in this conspiracy........

And Cindy finds everyone's behavior "very strange & suspicious" except for Casey's

Yeah, why look at that HUGE elephant in the room when you have The PSO (good one!) to deflect attention to instead??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Puddy