2008.08.04 Cindy A. Interview "REVISITED"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curiosity.........I just saw this a while ago will just put it here for whatever it means.....

"FROM THE OCT. 6 EDITION OF THE ORLANDO SENTINEL:

Hope abounded Sunday night at a Conway-area church as about 80 people gathered to pray, sing and light candles for missing toddler Caylee Marie Anthony.

Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, thanked the crowd for its support and told it how difficult the past months of worry have been. Friday, for instance, "I think I cried probably 23 out of 24 hours," Cindy Anthony said."
And what did you do that last hour, CA?! Pat Casey on the head and tell her how proud you are that she is so brave to stand up to the lying LE?! Did you tell her that she is what really matters now and how you will do or say anything to keep her out of prison?! Why are you crying, CA?! You keep lying right along with your daughter to prevent finding Caylee. Someone else will find your grandchild and then you will have a reason to cry because it will finally be over and your lies will be for naught. :furious:

in the interview CA said KC asked if the note KC left on the car was still on it. the note said that she was going to come back and get it. So if there was a note (which i doubt) where did it go? Was there a date? what exactly did it say? did they have it towed due to a smell coming from it?

KC said she left TWO notes, actually.

But, they were invisible. That's why the tow truck driver didn't see them.;-)

KC said she left TWO notes, actually.

But, they were invisible. That's why the tow truck driver didn't see them.;-)

Either that, or JG swooped in and stole them.

I agree, but for those 2 or 3 times, there are hundreds more where she just blathered on for hours about things that were already proven to be lies. And they just let her go on and on and on...the minute she said "her work bag" I would have said "Since we all know for a fact there is no "work", what do you think she REALLY used that bag for?" Wait, don't tell me, it would have been Cindy would have answered with one of her top 2 favorite phrases "I have no idea" or "I don't want to speculate". Maybe they were just sick of hearing that.

Actually, I think they are letting her blather to keep her talking. She's thoroughly discredited herself for court.

in the interview CA said KC asked if the note KC left on the car was still on it. the note said that she was going to come back and get it. So if there was a note (which i doubt) where did it go? Was there a date? what exactly did it say? did they have it towed due to a smell coming from it?

Hmm... why would KC say that when she told TonE that her dad would take care of the car?

And what did you do that last hour, CA?! Pat Casey on the head and tell her how proud you are that she is so brave to stand up to the lying LE?! Did you tell her that she is what really matters now and how you will do or say anything to keep her out of prison?! Why are you crying, CA?! You keep lying right along with your daughter to prevent finding Caylee. Someone else will find your grandchild and then you will have a reason to cry because it will finally be over and your lies will be for naught. :furious:

Your post reminded me of something Cindy said. She was doing an interview where she was angry blaming LE of lying and the media for making up stories and she said something like "you people are going to put Caylee in a coffin.", which I thought was wierdly worded. Of course, if Caylee is dead, I am sure we would love for her to have a peaceful resting place. I just thought it was wierd not that Caylee was going to be killed because of the lying LE and the untruthful media, but they were going to put her in a coffin.

Not sure if that made any sense but that statement from Cindy has really always bothered me.

If Cindy put as much energy into getting the truth out of Casey and finding Caylee as she does being rude to LE , questioning how they do their jobs, and just generally adding confusion to a lie ridden situation we would already know what happened to Caylee.

Cindy is obstructing period. There is not doubt about it. imo.

And if I have to hear her malign the cadaver dogs and call them inconsistent one more time I will scream!

Its so annoying. They were not inconsistent. They used another dog to confirm the first dogs hits which is exactly what happened. There was nothing inconsistent about it.

I agree, but for those 2 or 3 times, there are hundreds more where she just blathered on for hours about things that were already proven to be lies. And they just let her go on and on and on...the minute she said "her work bag" I would have said "Since we all know for a fact there is no "work", what do you think she REALLY used that bag for?" Wait, don't tell me, it would have been Cindy would have answered with one of her top 2 favorite phrases "I have no idea" or "I don't want to speculate". Maybe they were just sick of hearing that.

They're just letting her dig her hole deeper and deeper so that if they decide to charge her (which I hope they do) they'll have plenty to work with.

If Cindy put as much energy into getting the truth out of Casey and finding Caylee as she does being rude to LE , questioning how they do their jobs, and just generally adding confusion to a lie ridden situation we would already know what happened to Caylee.

Cindy is obstructing period. There is not doubt about it. imo.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

That was just amazing. Cindy did absolutely nothing, nothing to help. All she did was point her finger at any one but Casey. She did not want to give up her phone, and was probably sorry she had it with her. She washed all of Casey's clothes between the 15th/16th, and bare in mind they knew that the car smelled of decomp. LE was under the impression at that time that they were looking for a kidnapped child. Cindy said that Casey was texting her in the months of June, July versus speaking to her, she knew that Casey was avoiding her. She gave them a hard time about the time time and why it took LE so long to talk to her and George about the time line. They had not seen Casey for 3 weeks Le wanted to talk to the people that had been in her company. Cindy is so willing to through everybody out of the boat, I feel sorry for Jesse, Amy Ricardo. Casey is the one that made the arrangements for the trip to PR according to HER schedule and she didn't go because she didn't have the money and she met Tony.

By the way did Cindy not realize that she was suppose to be telling the truth, why was she so worried at the end that she had to swear to tell the truth, what is wrong with this Family. What are they afraid of?

That was just amazing. Cindy did absolutely nothing, nothing to help. All she did was point her finger at any one but Casey. She did not want to give up her phone, and was probably sorry she had it with her. She washed all of Casey's clothes between the 15th/16th, and bare in mind they knew that the car smelled of decomp. LE was under the impression at that time that they were looking for a kidnapped child. Cindy said that Casey was texting her in the months of June, July versus speaking to her, she knew that Casey was avoiding her. She gave them a hard time about the time time and why it took LE so long to talk to her and George about the time line. They had not seen Casey for 3 weeks Le wanted to talk to the people that had been in her company. Cindy is so willing to through everybody out of the boat, I feel sorry for Jesse, Amy Ricardo. Casey is the one that made the arrangements for the trip to PR according to HER schedule and she didn't go because she didn't have the money and she met Tony.

Yeah, all of that (and so much more) makes it impossible for me to have any compassion or sympathy for the woman anymore.

Your post reminded me of something Cindy said. She was doing an interview where she was angry blaming LE of lying and the media for making up stories and she said something like "you people are going to put Caylee in a coffin.", which I thought was wierdly worded. Of course, if Caylee is dead, I am sure we would love for her to have a peaceful resting place. I just thought it was wierd not that Caylee was going to be killed because of the lying LE and the untruthful media, but they were going to put her in a coffin.

Not sure if that made any sense but that statement from Cindy has really always bothered me.
Yes, I remember thinking at the time...wouldn't that be a blessing instead of where she is now?

They're just letting her dig her hole deeper and deeper so that if they decide to charge her (which I hope they do) they'll have plenty to work with.
She deserves charges and if they do not charge her...I think they will hear a public outcry which will put the DA's office in a very bad light. No one should be allowed to act this way to LE investigating a possible homicide case or a definite missing persons case. Anyone else would already be behind bars! :furious:

By the way did Cindy not realize that she was suppose to be telling the truth, why was she so worried at the end that she had to swear to tell the truth, what is wrong with this Family. What are they afraid of?
The truth will incriminate more than Casey maybe?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michelle90