2008.08.04 Cindy A. Interview "REVISITED"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The one thing that has bothered me the most is that Cindy never breaks down and cries! NEVER.
Why is that? It's almost like she has lived with the knowledge of Caylee being gone for a lot longer then it appears.
I just can't imagine how these people have no normal reactions to their daughter, granddaughter and niece being gone.
None whatsoever.:waitasec:

I wonder if that id/lanyard is something that KC thinks she lost somewhere while doing whatever. Maybe KC is afraid LE will find it in the woods or somewhere that might implicate her.
CA sets up this story of it being in with KC's things and it came up missing from the house and nobody but LE could have gotten it.
Later on, if it shows up in evidence, she can say it must have been planted there.

Or CA is just trying to make them out to be incompetent since they didn't list and sign for the item when seized. She is constantly trying to make them look bad

This is very interesting. I couldn't understand why she was going on about it and I hadn't realized what she was talking about until I read this. Hmmm...Definitely something up with that!

The one thing that has bothered me the most is that Cindy never breaks down and cries! NEVER.
Why is that? It's almost like she has lived with the knowledge of Caylee being gone for a lot longer then it appears.
I just can't imagine how these people have no normal reactions to their daughter, granddaughter and niece being gone.
None whatsoever.:waitasec:
It could be because none of them are normal. :confused:

JH doesn't have a son. He's only spoken to KC once, since high school. That was a five minute conversation, before they both returned to their separate restaurant tables, with their separate friends.
I bet he's wishing he went somewhere else for lunch/dinner that day!

Well, JH said that they attended high school together, but didn't rally know eachother, and did not see the same people. He also said he's only run into her once since he graduated. They ran into eachother in a restaurant, and exchanged five minutes worth of small talk.

I think it's as Rick said-- she conceived at a party, and doesn't know who it is.

That is what we know to be true, but since Casey was going on and on to Cindy about being in Jacksonville with JH and how they were going to try to make it work as a family, it may be another one of Casey's lies to Cindy.

I don't get why the interviewing detectives don't immediately call Cindy on it when she constantly refers to Casey's "job", "work bag", "Universal ID", etc etc....why do they let her go on and on and ON about these things as if they were true, when they've already proven they were lies??

In ONE interview, they did! The detective showed CA KCs last earnings report (first quarter '06). They also told her that KC had never been to Jacksonville, and many of the people of whom KC spoke did not exist.

CA just nodded and said, "OK."

I don't think she even listened.

This interview is difficult to listen too....Cindy is just going on and on about nothing at all, discussing all of Casey's lies as if they are truth. She knows they are lies. Totally combative and rude to LE, the only people trying to actually find out what happened to Caylee. What is wrong with her? It really is nauseating.

I loved the part where Cindy said they had 'other agencies' looking into the drug angle. It's about 58:50 in the interview. the interviewer than tells her that IF other agencies are looking into another aspect of the case, OCSO need to know about it because of safety concerns and issues and asks Cindy to have this 'other agency' contact them and says he would like the phone numbers himself. there is nothing but silence from Cindy - not even a whisper. I wonder what 'other agency' she was talking about. Any of the local, state or federal drug agencies would have notified OCSO because they would have been coming into an ongoing investigation. I think this is another of Cindy''s lies.

Another LE agency is the LAST thing CA wants, on this case.

I'm right there with you!

In ONE interview, they did! The detective showed CA KCs last earnings report (first quarter '06). They also told her that KC had never been to Jacksonville, and many of the people of whom KC spoke did not exist.

CA just nodded and said, "OK."

I don't think she even listened.

I agree, but for those 2 or 3 times, there are hundreds more where she just blathered on for hours about things that were already proven to be lies. And they just let her go on and on and on...the minute she said "her work bag" I would have said "Since we all know for a fact there is no "work", what do you think she REALLY used that bag for?" Wait, don't tell me, it would have been Cindy would have answered with one of her top 2 favorite phrases "I have no idea" or "I don't want to speculate". Maybe they were just sick of hearing that.

Curiosity.........I just saw this a while ago will just put it here for whatever it means.....

"FROM THE OCT. 6 EDITION OF THE ORLANDO SENTINEL:

Hope abounded Sunday night at a Conway-area church as about 80 people gathered to pray, sing and light candles for missing toddler Caylee Marie Anthony.

Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, thanked the crowd for its support and told it how difficult the past months of worry have been. Friday, for instance, "I think I cried probably 23 out of 24 hours," Cindy Anthony said."

This interview is difficult to listen too....Cindy is just going on and on about nothing at all, discussing all of Casey's lies as if they are truth. She knows they are lies. What is wrong with her?

I like your post. Short and sweet. I listened to the interview late last night and I was considering sticking a fork in my eye.

If there is anything worse than listening to KC's lies, it is listening to the regurgitated versions put forth by her mother.

FROM THE OCT. 6 EDITION OF THE ORLANDO SENTINEL:

Hope abounded Sunday night at a Conway-area church as about 80 people gathered to pray, sing and light candles for missing toddler Caylee Marie Anthony.

Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, thanked the crowd for its support and told it how difficult the past months of worry have been. Friday, for instance, "I think I cried probably 23 out of 24 hours," Cindy Anthony said.

I'm curious....did Casey attend this prayer vigil? Or was she too busy at home getting her "travel" plans firmed up?

ITA with you SailorMoon..sounds like she is trying to convice herself.

The Anthony's live on Fantasy Island!

Casey is a carbon copy of Cindy, she has learned early on how to manipulate and lie your way out of things.

Friends in Homeland Security! Ha, what the hell can they do for her???

She means she has friends who work in Security at the Happy Home. ;-)

I like your post. Short and sweet. I listened to the interview late last night and I was considering sticking a fork in my eye.

If there is anything worse than listening to KC's lies, it is listening to the regurgitated versions put forth by her mother.

very well said. It's painful and frustrating to listen too....I don't know how LE was so patient with her. I would have lost it on her.

Don't forget the laceration behind the ear that needed sutures. The one ER staff "didn't notice".

CA implies that she would have been more careful or, imo, not lied had she known this was a sworn statement.

Wait a minute. Wouldn't you be as careful, thorough, and truthful regardless CA? After all, you're trying to find your missing granddaughter, aren't you? Or are you?

I can't wait to see her on the stand.

AND the broken rib that triage "missed."

I'm curious....did Casey attend this prayer vigil? Or was she too busy at home getting her "travel" plans firmed up?

She can't she is on house arrest.

I am totally at a loss...I lost a child due to an accident....he was hit by a car.....how CA can sit there and even make a complete sentence is beyond me.......where are the tears? where is the anger that this little child is missing? I am trying to be compassionate for her but something just reeks.....somebody for God's sake cry out for this little child.

People ARE crying out for the child. It just ain't her family!:-(

And, I am SOOO sorry for your loss. Nothing is worse that losing a child. Nothing.

Did I hear Cindy say that George was a detective for years?

Anybody else hear that?

I knew he was in LE but I didn't know he was a detective -

I don't think he was a detective.

Curiosity.........I just saw this a while ago will just put it here for whatever it means.....

"FROM THE OCT. 6 EDITION OF THE ORLANDO SENTINEL:

Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, thanked the crowd for its support and told it how difficult the past months of worry have been. Friday, for instance, "I think I cried probably 23 out of 24 hours," Cindy Anthony said."

Really? Funny how she never cried when being interviewed by LE, or in her calls to Casey in jail, or out in her yard swinging a hammer. Selective emotion, if you ask me. In fact, have ANY of the A family shed any tears over the loss of Caylee, ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jidariesh