2008.08.04 Cindy A. Interview "REVISITED"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom of the Year, Employee of the Year- this woman is in so much denial I don't think she'll ever face the truth.

I am totally at a loss...I lost a child due to an accident....he was hit by a car.....how CA can sit there and even make a complete sentence is beyond me.......where are the tears? where is the anger that this little child is missing? I am trying to be compassionate for her but something just reeks.....somebody for God's sake cry out for this little child.

THAT I got to see to believe. Another Cindy Whopper with extra silly sauce?

Again, her "photographer job" was in a hut at the exit to one of the rollercoasters. She was not actually out taking pictures. They always try to make it sound like such a big deal. Normally this would be a job for any high school student.

Don't forget the laceration behind the ear that needed sutures. The one ER staff "didn't notice".

CA implies that she would have been more careful or, imo, not lied had she known this was a sworn statement.

Did she actually use the word laceration?? What 23 year old would use that word.

Yes, I wonder how they could miss all that blood from a head wound which required stitches and caused a concussion?! The people at that fake hospital taking care of that fake nanny are beyond incompetent!! I think they should hire Baez and sue! heh

I know! The poor thing's clothes must have been soaked in blood. How on earth did the fake hospital staff miss that? :rolleyes: I can't believe Cindy actually believed that lie.

Soooooo....Annie, Ricardo and TonE are all big time druggies with rich and influential friends? Or is it Amy?? Instead of Tone, it's Anthony? Or, JG is the kidnapper and his family is helping?? KC is an innocent lamb who was led astray?

Who the heck is Melina? And, KC and Jeff H. were engaged? Or, was it Jeffs mom who was engaged and got married?

I have a migraine....:confused:

I can only hear CA and not LE asking questions, anyone else have that problem?

You're not alone Cyb,

I can't hear anything but a bunch of garbled voices....I can't make out a thing being said....sounds like people are talking under water. *sigh*
I usually have no problem with videos/audios so I don't know if it's my computer or...whatever.

You're not alone Cyb,

I can't hear anything but a bunch of garbled voices....I can't make out a thing being said....sounds like people are talking under water. *sigh*
I usually have no problem with videos/audios so I don't know if it's my computer or...whatever.

In the beginning it sounds garbled. Cindy is talking on the phone so that is why you only hear one side. It does get better.

Did I hear Cindy say that George was a detective for years?

Anybody else hear that?

I knew he was in LE but I didn't know he was a detective -

Did she actually use the word laceration?? What 23 year old would use that word.

Winnts,
I know in my situation, when a person is around or grows up around 'medical people', they tend to pick up on the correct terminology.

Cindy has been a nurse for years so Casey probably picked up on the correct terminology .... instead of saying 'cut on her head' she was able to say 'laceration'. And Casey being Casey, she is one that likes to use bigger, impressive words to show her intelligence.
Me? until my daughter became a nurse, I would say
'boo-boo' :crazy:

In the beginning it sounds garbled. Cindy is talking on the phone so that is why you only hear one side. It does get better.

She was talking to Scott from the FBI, IIRC.

She makes me ill.

I can't believe ya'll think she didn't work there :crazy:lol don't forget

"She just lucked into a photography job at Universal Studios, not at Universal Studios, but for Kodak, and she has a plaque. She was the employee of the year," Cindy Anthony said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/16947154/detail.html

LMFAO! I don't know how I missed that little tidbit. I bet if CA checks her credit card statements, she'll see where she actually paid for that plaque at a local trophy shop.

Cindy says "My daughter may be a liar but she's not a murderer"

She then goes on a rant about being suspicious of Amy because she believes Amy lied about only being at Tony's once

Casey can Lie & Lie about major things but that doesn't prove anything to Cindy but the minute she suspects Amy of lying then Amy must be involved in Caylee's disappearance.

She makes no sense

I don't get how CA and GA never once wondered why Casey didn't bring paychecks home? Didn't they charge her rent, or make her pay for her own cell phone, etc etc?
Why they never went to visit Casey at work? I have a 22 year old daughter, and I've been to every single job she's ever had, multiple times!
And never ask Caylee "How was your day with the Nanny and/or Zani? What did you do with her today?"
And never see the "Nanny" or have her contact number in case of an emergency?
HOW did they not do those things????

During this interview Cindy not only accused Jessie but she also accused Amy, Ricardo & Tony of being involved.

"They're into drugs" she says

She also said "There's people that have lots of money & the means to make people disappear & the means to threaten"

She said "I can see it in Casey's face - She's scared"

Did she ever consider that KC might be scared of spending the rest of her life in Prison"

I can't stand this woman any longer - & sorry if I'm ranting

watch for flashing lights over Florida any day now. The space ship is on the way to pick this bunch up. They have not passed the test. They cannot be earthlings.
I feel like my head is about to explode. This interview was done in August and this woman still doesn't have a clue????? wheeeeews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum