2008.08.04 Cindy A. Interview "REVISITED"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the CA I have been seeing all along. Nothing she said surprised me as this is indicative of how she has lied and carried on from day one. I wish people would listen to this interview then immediately go back to listen to the 911 calls. It should give you a new perspective on CA.

(Thanks for changing the name of this thread as I didn't realize this was new either!!)

Why are detectives amusing her listening to all the BS that they have allready heard, and they allready know its all lies. Move onto to telling her its all BS, and start talking about TRUTH

I just started listening to this interview. At about 18:30 or so, Cindy says " In June or July Casey started texting, it seems she was having a hard time explaining to me about Caylee" Well, yeah, she didn't want to talk to Cindy about Caylee because Caylee was dead - no wonder all Casey wanted to do was text her!

And the detective says to her "Because Casey was having a hard time coming up with new stories about where Caylee was." And Cindy says "Well, I wouldn't say THAT." Really? You just DID, Cindy. ????? Man, oh man. That detective must have the patience of a saint.

"Her work bag with Amy's resume in it". Someone took her "work bag".

I thought it was funny CA makes it sound like she had a great job at universal, she worked at the roller coaster selling photos that they take when your on the roller coaster. Hillarious.

CA has friend in Homeland Security she gonna give them a call to see if they have video of her at the airport.

ZFG and the car accident & concussion ???

Ok...how could ZFG carry out a kidnapping if weeks before she had a concussion?
Did the real ZFG ever have an auto accident and total her Silver Ford Focus?
CHURCH? In Jacksonville?
Jeff? Moving in together? As a family?
just when I had thought I had heard it all???:confused:

She was never in Jacksonvuille...
she was at Tony's....that ain't Jacksonville.
Plus LE already checked the hospital records according to the dates KC said Zanni got into that accident...
never was there from what I heard someplace.

I am so glad I did not and do not know KC personally..look what knowing her is like :eek:

You know, I mentioned this before on some other thread. You know how KC weaves some truths into her lies. I believe what she told CA and GA about those injuries ZFG and her “sister” supposedly sustained in the “supposed” automobile accident, she is actually referring to injuries Caylee got when she probably went psycho and beat her to death. KC talks about a concussion and a broken arm. Sounds like something KC did to Caylee. IMO

I don't get why the interviewing detectives don't immediately call Cindy on it when she constantly refers to Casey's "job", "work bag", "Universal ID", etc etc....why do they let her go on and on and ON about these things as if they were true, when they've already proven they were lies??

CA:-"She might be a liar but she didn't murder her daughter"

I hate when she says that and throws all the others under the bus.

It is as if it does not matter to her that all the other players are being co-operative and telling the truth,(even if it has implicated their party life styles like drinking and smoking weed) voluntarily handing over their computers and cell phones and taking polygraphs and passing..but gee..in CA eyes none of that makes them innocent of kidnapping or murder or part of some sort of conspiracy against KC to frame her.

You know, I mentioned this before on some other thread. You know how KC weaves some truths into her lies. I believe what she told CA and GA about those injuries ZFG and her “sister” supposedly sustained in the “supposed” automobile accident, she is actually referring to injuries Caylee got when she probably went psycho and beat her to death. KC talks about a concussion and a broken arm. Sounds like something KC did to Caylee. IMO
It is quite possible.

CA-"I didn't know what I was swearing about anything". So argumentative, what a waste of time. She gives them no credible information just more useless chatter. She just goes on and on about nothing valid.

I found it interesting during this interview Cindy says she went to Universal on 7/3/08 to get Caylee, which to me means Casey told her mother Caylee was with the nanny at Universal. At some point on 7/3/08, Cindy wrote on her myspace page. Sure would like to know if Cindy wrote on her myspace page before or after she went to Universal.

This was the day her mood was "distraught" right?

CA-"I didn't know what I was swearing about anything". So argumentative, what a waste of time. She gives them no credible information just more useless chatter. She just goes on and on about nothing valid.

The rotten apple sure doesn't fall far from the tree.

And the detective says to her "Because Casey was having a hard time coming up with new stories about where Caylee was." And Cindy says "Well, I wouldn't say THAT." Really? You just DID, Cindy. ????? Man, oh man. That detective must have the patience of a saint.

I know. I wish Cindy would get a clue or maybe she already has one.

I found it interesting during this interview Cindy says she went to Universal on 7/3/08 to get Caylee, which to me means Casey told her mother Caylee was with the nanny at Universal. At some point on 7/3/08, Cindy wrote on her myspace page. Sure would like to know if Cindy wrote on her myspace page before or after she went to Universal.

And when she went to Universal, wouldn't she have been told that no one by the name of Casey A worked there?

I read on another thread last night that Casey kept setting Cindy up by telling Cindy to meet her somewhere so she could see Caylee when actually Casey was getting Cindy out of the house so she could go over to get more clothes. Could this have been what Casey did to Cindy by asking her get Caylee from Universal? Or was this too early in the timeline for Casey to be taking clothes out of the house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum