Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, LE saying that to Cindy cracks me up!:clap:

She has helped them "0". I would want to slam her head down on the table like a WWE wrestler a couple times and tell her to snap out of it. They have been really compasionate toward her. The friends that she acuses have been much more cooperative and offerd more valid information than CA has. At least the friends don't keep repeating the same lies and adding new ones and refering to the fake 'Nanny' as if she is really a person.

I read on another thread last night that Casey kept setting Cindy up by telling Cindy to meet her somewhere so she could see Caylee when actually Casey was getting Cindy out of the house so she could go over to get more clothes. Could this have been what Casey did to Cindy by asking her get Caylee from Universal? Or was this too early in the timeline for Casey to be taking clothes out of the house?

That is a really good thought, especially if she knew CA was on vacation that week. She couldn't just pop in and out as she usually did while they were both at work. That is a very good point!

When I heard Cindy had the means to bail Casey out during the 8/4/08 interview this really annoyed me because then I feel BH Padilla was taken advantage of big time. BH Padilla arrived in Florida on 8/17!

I know!!

But if it is true and they did have the money raised maybe they paid JB with it instead? We still are trying to figure out how he is getting paid and it is so obvious CA will do anything to get KC off. :furious:

I can't even listen to it. I don't know how the investigators maintained their composure and professionalism.

You know, I mentioned this before on some other thread. You know how KC weaves some truths into her lies. I believe what she told CA and GA about those injuries ZFG and her “sister” supposedly sustained in the “supposed” automobile accident, she is actually referring to injuries Caylee got when she probably went psycho and beat her to death. KC talks about a concussion and a broken arm. Sounds like something KC did to Caylee. IMO

Have been thinking the same since then but was scared to post it.

She's a freaking piece of work, that's for sure. I think she thinks the more she talks the more right she is and is convincing herself. I've said it before and will say it again...in case (I'm hoping) that she is lurking here...

YOU SOUND LIKE A BABBLING IDIOT CINDY. YOU'RE A JOKE. A SICK ONE AT THIS POINT.

I read on another thread last night that Casey kept setting Cindy up by telling Cindy to meet her somewhere so she could see Caylee when actually Casey was getting Cindy out of the house so she could go over to get more clothes. Could this have been what Casey did to Cindy by asking her get Caylee from Universal? Or was this too early in the timeline for Casey to be taking clothes out of the house?

I thought she was telling Cindy she was with Jeff in Jax during that time, and his mom was babysitting Caylee occasionally when her and Jeff went out? And she told Cindy she didn't know if they'd be back in town in time for Cindy and George to take Caylee to see fireworks on the 4th? So how could she be arranging to meet her at Universal to see Caylee if that was the "story"?

I loved the part where Cindy said they had 'other agencies' looking into the drug angle. It's about 58:50 in the interview. the interviewer than tells her that IF other agencies are looking into another aspect of the case, OCSO need to know about it because of safety concerns and issues and asks Cindy to have this 'other agency' contact them and says he would like the phone numbers himself. there is nothing but silence from Cindy - not even a whisper. I wonder what 'other agency' she was talking about. Any of the local, state or federal drug agencies would have notified OCSO because they would have been coming into an ongoing investigation. I think this is another of Cindy''s lies.

I thought she was telling Cindy she was with Jeff in Jax during that time, and his mom was babysitting Caylee occasionally when her and Jeff went out? And she told Cindy she didn't know if they'd be back in town in time for Cindy and George to take Caylee to see fireworks on the 4th? So how could she be arranging to meet her at Universal to see Caylee if that was the "story"?
Good question.

Funny thing about lies...they tend to crossover to cancel each other out at times if there are enough of them. I have never heard so many cockamamie bull stories in my entire life!! They roll off the A fam's tongues with such ease and without them batting an eye.

Why is CA going on and on about the lanyard?

It has no evidentiary value. Another DEFLECT?

[sarcasm] But, but, but, it proves she did work for Universal. See, it says Universal and has a picture of Casey and her name. See? Proof! [/sarcasm]

She's a freaking piece of work, that's for sure. I think she thinks the more she talks the more right she is and is convincing herself. I've said it before and will say it again...in case (I'm hoping) that she is lurking here...

YOU SOUND LIKE A BABBLING IDIOT CINDY. YOU'RE A JOKE. A SICK ONE AT THIS POINT.

ITA with you SailorMoon..sounds like she is trying to convice herself.

The Anthony's live on Fantasy Island!

Casey is a carbon copy of Cindy, she has learned early on how to manipulate and lie your way out of things.

Friends in Homeland Security! Ha, what the hell can they do for her???

I think she does not like JG because he has her and KC's number, knows they are both liars. The Anthony's think they are way smarter than everyone else and they do not like to be called out when they are wrong. He was helping LeeA investigate, and I bet after their investigation started pointing to KC and all the lies she told CA did not want to hear how KC was lying and probably involved so she started pointing fingers at JG. How dare she.

Great! It makes it so much easier to plant bugs in their house if they are friends with them already! Yes...call in Homeland Security, CA! PLEASE!

ITA with you SailorMoon..sounds like she is trying to convice herself.

The Anthony's live on Fantasy Island!

Casey is a carbon copy of Cindy, she has learned early on how to manipulate and lie your way out of things.

Friends in Homeland Security! Ha, what the hell can they do for her???

Well, we all know how she likes to "intimidate" the detectives working the case.

You know, I mentioned this before on some other thread. You know how KC weaves some truths into her lies. I believe what she told CA and GA about those injuries ZFG and her “sister” supposedly sustained in the “supposed” automobile accident, she is actually referring to injuries Caylee got when she probably went psycho and beat her to death. KC talks about a concussion and a broken arm. Sounds like something KC did to Caylee. IMO

Don't forget the laceration behind the ear that needed sutures. The one ER staff "didn't notice".

CA implies that she would have been more careful or, imo, not lied had she known this was a sworn statement.

Wait a minute. Wouldn't you be as careful, thorough, and truthful regardless CA? After all, you're trying to find your missing granddaughter, aren't you? Or are you?

I can't wait to see her on the stand.

Yes, I wonder how they could miss all that blood from a head wound which required stitches and caused a concussion?! The people at that fake hospital taking care of that fake nanny are beyond incompetent!! I think they should hire Baez and sue! heh

Yes, I wonder how they could miss all that blood from a head wound which required stitches and caused a concussion?! The people at that fake hospital taking care of that fake nanny are beyond incompetent!! I think they should hire Baez and sue! heh

And what's even better....Cindy is a Registered Nurse, and she STILL bought that story!!!

I can't believe ya'll think she didn't work there :crazy:lol don't forget

"She just lucked into a photography job at Universal Studios, not at Universal Studios, but for Kodak, and she has a plaque. She was the employee of the year," Cindy Anthony said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/16947154/detail.html

THAT I got to see to believe. Another Cindy Whopper with extra silly sauce?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm