2008.08.04 Cindy A. Interview "REVISITED"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am totally lost here...I thought she was with TL around the end of June...how did JH get in this story???????

What you have to do is replace JH with Tony. Tony was in NY 6/30 to 7/5 and Casey tells her mother she was with JH 6/30 - 7/5. Casey says JH coming home 7/5, whereas Tony returning from NY on 7/5.

Why is CA going on and on about the lanyard?

It has no evidentiary value. Another DEFLECT?

Okay I listened to this interview last night and it made my stomach turn. I don't know how the detectives can keep a straight face when she opens her trap.

:waitasec:
Have to admit, I was curious to know what was in that 'work bag!
':gift::confused::snake::coffee::eek:rnament::gavel::hypno::drac::nuts::doughboy::usa:

:waitasec: work bag? Ky, batteries etc? :eek: A true piece of work

CA said they have the means to get KC out of jail right now, but she decided to leave her in jail for her own safety and Caylee's. Wonder what happened to that logic?

When I heard Cindy had the means to bail Casey out during the 8/4/08 interview this really annoyed me because then I feel BH Padilla was taken advantage of big time. BH Padilla arrived in Florida on 8/17!

I found it interesting during this interview Cindy says she went to Universal on 7/3/08 to get Caylee, which to me means Casey told her mother Caylee was with the nanny at Universal. At some point on 7/3/08, Cindy wrote on her myspace page. Sure would like to know if Cindy wrote on her myspace page before or after she went to Universal.

:waitasec:

:waitasec: work bag? Ky, batteries etc? :eek: A true piece of work

Uh oh, you and I had the same strange thought pop into our brains. Scary there are two of us, isn't it?
:cat::couch:

ZFG and the car accident & concussion ???

Ok...how could ZFG carry out a kidnapping if weeks before she had a concussion?
Did the real ZFG ever have an auto accident and total her Silver Ford Focus?
CHURCH? In Jacksonville?
Jeff? Moving in together? As a family?
just when I had thought I had heard it all???:confused:

She was never in Jacksonvuille...
she was at Tony's....that ain't Jacksonville.
Plus LE already checked the hospital records according to the dates KC said Zanni got into that accident...
never was there from what I heard someplace.

I am so glad I did not and do not know KC personally..look what knowing her is like :eek:

Jennifer?
Jeff?
Amy?

Jennifer took Caylee where from the hotel room?

And at that time nobody kidnapped her/
or walked off with her while she was preoccupied?

28th reminising ?

Well phone records do not show her in Jacksonville or anyplace like that...no hospital pings?

Am I ever confused:crazy:

OMG. Listening to her whine and carry on about handing over her mobile phone because she didnt get her computer back made me want to PUNCH SOMETHING.

Wouldnt you be BEGGING them to take your phone and pull the records to prove you are telling the truth???

The nit-picking about the how many cadaver dogs were at the house... seriously, she is just desperately grasping at straws.

And not wanting to swear she is telling the truth? well, she's "just putting it out there" that she is lying. TWIT.

OMG. Listening to her whine and carry on about handing over her mobile phone because she didnt get her computer back made me want to PUNCH SOMETHING.

Wouldnt you be BEGGING them to pull your phone records to prove you are telling the truth???

The nit-picking about the how many cadaver dogs were at the house... seriously, she is just desperately grasping at straws.

And not wanting to swear she is telling the truth? well, she's "just putting it out there" that she is lying. TWIT.

She makes it almost impossible to feel sorry for her. :bang:

She is a really bad liar. JG was trying to help LA with the investigation and shared with CA his own ivestigation. She is trashing JG again. Talking about the conversation where he thinks he heard KC tell Caylee to get off the table. The dective says thats when she was at the hospital, so she would have been yelling at her to get off the table at the hospital, she also never mentions to JG she was at the hospital for the "supposed" accident.

She talks in circles about nothing relevant. I want the detective to just say what is your point how does this relate to finding Caylee.

I just started listening to this interview. At about 18:30 or so, Cindy says " In June or July Casey started texting, it seems she was having a hard time explaining to me about Caylee" Well, yeah, she didn't want to talk to Cindy about Caylee because Caylee was dead - no wonder all Casey wanted to do was text her!

She starts off the whole JG rant because the detective mentions that the computer was wiped of information prior to the 15th. She said she thinks the only one would have done it is JG because he was at the house with LA and they were working on an investigation.

I just started listening to this interview. At about 18:30 or so, Cindy says " In June or July Casey started texting, it seems she was having a hard time explaining to me about Caylee" Well, yeah, she didn't want to talk to Cindy about Caylee because Caylee was dead - no wonder all Casey wanted to do was text her!

Yes she probably figured if she called CA or vice versa she would say let me talk to Caylee and she ran out of excuses and CA stopped buying her lies.

CA:-"She might be a liar but she didn't murder her daughter"

Says R, A and T are all into drugs and R and T go way back. KC physical threats to family.

KC's scared trying to give clues. Uh huh sure.

CA "Get off our butts and keep looking for these people."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member