2008.08.04 Cindy A. Interview "REVISITED"

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CA thinks everyone is to blame but her sweet lil KC....yuck!

So, if she knew she was under oath would she have told a different story? I am confused...

Also - I couldn't make out what CA said was in KC's work bag that suddenly disappeared and she knew for sure KC didn't take it cause she was never alone. Does anyone know what it was they were talking about?

I think they were talking about a lanyard -- usually used to wear an id or work badge of some sort around your neck.

The whole family seems to give KC's work id a greater than normal importance, don't you think? I mean, she just went on and on about this and remember in KC's statement when she was talking about her work badge she backed up the fact that she really did have one because even her parents had seen it.

What's the big deal with this?

By the way...Thanks again Muzikman for providing these. The audio is much, much better.

No problem! Straight from the State Att... I'm REALLY surprised that none of the news sites have done anything on this yet.

I'll bet it's on Nancy Grace tomorrow night tho! :)

I am fairly new to posting and rather computer illiterate...help!
I keep clicking on the murt link to hear CA 8/4 interview, but it only takes me to the page and nothing happens...could one you computer smart people tell me I'm doing wrong or what do after I get to the site?
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Did anyone ever answer you? Mouse over the blue buttons underneath and then click on the one you want to listen to. Better yet, find Muzikman's link in this thread and download it.

At some point, it seems to me Cindy Anthony is going to need to wake up and realize that her daughter, Casey Anthony, is the last person who saw Caylee alive - not some phantom babysitter named "Zanny".

*BUMP*

Can a mod or the thread starter modify the title a little, maybe add "UNRELEASED" Cindy interview?

It seems people are passing this thread by because they think it's the video interview... when it actually shows MUCH more insight into Cindy's mindframe.

Yea, I even bumped the 8-1 thread thinking people would see the 2 different dates on the thread - but nope. Not so sleuthyish peeps!

part 2 continued:

Det.'s talking to Cindy about her frustrations-

Cindy- It's very hard every day to see...

Det- I understand what you're up against, because this is the stuff we're up against all the time also. People's preconceived notions about things. "One of the things we don't do is jump to conclusions. We take our time and we look at everything and put it all together and let it take us where it takes us".

Cindy- Why are we a month or 3 weeks after... 4 weeks now. to do a time line with the family?"

Det-Probably because they were doing a lot of other things.

Cindy-"Those other things were trying to build a case against Casey. Casey may be a liar but she didn't murder her daughter"

Det- That's what we're gonna try to prove.

(2 detectives explaining to her they've been working on time line themselves for at least 2 weeks.)

Cindy said they're doing Caylee an injustice by not doing time line sooner and focusing on Casey.

Cindy- Why do you think Casey took down to that Glenwood or Glenmore (?) apartment complex?

Det- maybe she was familiar with it?

Cindy- Who lives in that complex. Ricardo and Amy lived there in that complex). IF she was stepping back enough.. everybody can speculate or whatever. I think Casey got mixed up with some bad people- Ricardo, Amy and Tony. Who I've just learned are all intertwined, they're all into drugs.. We've talked to another agency. They're all into drugs- They all know each other very well. for Amy telling me she's only been at Tony's apartment once has to be a lie, cuz she's known him- she's the one that introduced them. Tony and Ricardo go way back. Casey's mixed up somehow. And they have the money and means and Casey has been maintaining all along that there's physical threats against this family. Or harm to if she comes clean and tells where Caylee's at"

Det asks if they (threats?) could be coming from Amy and Ricardo, Cindy says she doesn't know.

Cindy- My understanding is that they both have connections with people who have money, have a way to make people disappear, has the means to threaten. Casey's scared. I can see it on her face. She's trying to give us clues. I've been saying that from day one...

"I can have Casey out today, I want you to know. The bail money is not an issue. I think it's a safety issue for Casey and Caylee, keeping her *advertiser censored* there. If the media is still pointing fingers at Casey, everybody else is ok. If we get off our butt and look for these people.. start looking at these other possibilities, we'll find who these other people are, and find Caylee

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

Interview with Cindy (part 1).. for me, it's the middle row, blue square directly in the middle. (Part two would be one over to the right from the middle).
------------------

part 2 continued:

"If we get off our butt and look for these people.. start looking at these other possibilities, we'll find who these other people are, and find Caylee."

Det- We've invited investigative bodies to the party that works those types of scenarios, Just so you know.. looking into the phone records and things of that nature..seeing if one of those things maybe popped up in a large scale narcotics investigation .. Rest assured that every investigative avenue that we can think of approaching, we're gonna."

Cindy- We've reached out to another agency that gave us some insight- which is good- and they are working their side of it too, and made me feel a little bit better about some things. But is it too late because the longer it goes how far out are they hiding her.

Det- (worried about one division working a similar target, on a similar type of crime.. and the possibility of each not knowing what the other is doing, and sharing information, and people could be put in danger.. wants this other agency to contact them if they have pertinent information).

Det- ...Bring me those pants- I'd really appreciate it. Don't put them in a big brown paper bag. (laughs) What else in that car did you remove that day and maybe laundered.

Cindy- The only thing that I threw in the wash was her pants. No other clothes in there. Everything else i gave to the... There was one thing missing that I had in a bag and I made mention of that... Casey had a lanyard (this was in her work bag- there was no clothing bag) in her work bag that had Amy's resumes in there - cuz it had an envelop with Amy's resumes. Casey had a lanyard that had the Universal Studios ID- her original one from when she worked at Kodak, there's a shamrock with white beads on it with a big one... it was not there the next day. It was there that night, but not there the next day. Casey was never left alone to go get that. Because Lee and I walked her into her bedroom, when we came home that night. Walked her right past everything. She didn't even know what we/I had taken out of the car. Cuz I had it over by the washer and dryer and I have an ice chest we have setting off to the side. From the point when we called 911 she was never left alone by deputies. So she couldn't have taken it out. Lee didn't take it. I didn't take it. It was missing by the time people came back to take the car and the stuff that was in it. Because I left it in her bag. When I went back to the bag to write the stuff down on the sheet, it wasn't there. So somebody took it that Tuesday night or early Wednesday morning. It had to be (LE) but it wasn't listed in the items. Someone had to have taken it. If you guys have it, it should have been with the stuff. You would have taken it w/out my knowledge.

Det says they're going to follow up on that.

Cindy- I have a question.. This is something you may not know.. Jose (Baez) had asked for the video or cd footage at the airport to show Casey to see if Caylee was there or not. Nobody ever got back to him on that.

Det- He needs to contact Sgt. Allen

Cindy- He did. SO I mean he said Sgt Allen said "no we're not giving evidence to you".. Well, so "what's the deal with that?" "If there's a video.. which I would think with homeland security there'd be a video. With this day in age.."

Det- Yuri said there are tape-over issues

Cindy- Who uses video? I thought everything was ..

Cindy- We have friends from homeland security I think we'll call them.. I've had people email pictures they've thought were Caylee and I've told them right away that's not Caylee. I mean why waste your time?

(they start wrapping up, swearing Cindy in, telling her to call with more info if she gets any)

Okay, KC booked the flights on her computer - whose credit card/s did she use? If she used the friends' cards,she'd have their #'s at her disposal but no one to my knowledge has come forward with illegal charges having been made on their cards, so...................... this leads me to believe that she used her mother's card or some unknown person's card to pay for the tickets then the 3 friends gave her the cash. If, in fact, they were booked in advance (which Cindy said they were) I would assume they were made sometime in May or early June (since the trip was July 8 - 15) - there's the money that KC was living on until she started stealing from AMY after that money she received for the tickets ran out. JMO

I think that was just more made up stuff by KC to keep CA off her back.

wow Im just listening to this.....missed this thread....thanks for finding this!

"They took the battery out of the car so no one will take the car (car being inside the garage with doors open to air out the decomp stench). LE asks who would take it? CA sayd "IDK, I don't want to speculate"

Yeah, I know, are you kidding me?? Who ELSE besides Casey would they be worried about coming and trying to take the car? Some stranger would try to come take the car out of the garage, especially now that it reeked to high heaven? PLEASE.

"I have no idea" seems to be Cindy's favorite phrase when confronted with something Casey said or did that points to her guilt, and then asked why Casey would have said it or did it. And then immediately point the finger to someone else, "Jesse...Amy...Ricardo...Zani....etc etc". She's as bad as her daughter.

HAH! ANYBODY could have stolen it, and ANYBODY could have gotten into the trunk after it was towed and put ANYBODY's body in there, then take ANYBODY's body out! Lets not speculate here okay?:bang:

Not lies.....MISTRUTHS and INOPPORTUNITIES!

And around, and around, and around.....
LMAO! Casey made that very statement to LE in the first interview.
"Ive literally been going around in circles trying to figure out........"

Then after going around in circles, and remembering she didnt have a job or office, she sat down and told LE she was searching in a "backwards kind of way"

DAYUM!

Yeah....why were AH's resumes in the work bag? What was KC using them for..hmmmm...

Backup plan. kc's work bag had the one thing she needed most to do her "job". Her job was check fraud and cash theft at the time. Amy had personal identification on those resumes which could have helped Casey get a new job in IDENTITY theft. That girl sure has some goals, doesnt she?:behindbar

ANYBODY could have gotten ahold of Amys resumes and used them to commit some mistruths during an inopportunistic time!
That doesnt make them a liar!

HAH! ANYBODY could have stolen it, and ANYBODY could have gotten into the trunk after it was towed and put ANYBODY's body in there, then take ANYBODY's body out! Lets not speculate here okay?:bang:

Not lies.....MISTRUTHS and INOPPORTUNITIES!

What she actually said was "... just in case SOMEONE CAME HOME to try to get the car we took the battery out of it"

Now who could that possibly be? Who would/could come home? Not Lee. That's not his home.

Not only does she remind me of the Petersons, so also reminds me of Neil Entwistle's mother.

A transcript of this interview would be very interesting. CA's arrogance never ceases to amaze me. This interviewer must've taken a bottle of aspirin after this interview.

Well what did she think she was there for to muddy the water, She didn't know this was a deposition? Cindy want's to be able to change the story when this comes to trial.

I just realized that I have this interview! It is on the CD I got from the State Attorney's office.

Much better quality than on Murt's site, and playable on a PC or Mac, a WMA file.

It's about 32 MB, an hour and 8 minutes. Anyone got a place to host it for downloading by WS members? Does not seem to be up on any of the media sites, surprisingly. Maybe if enough people email CF News 13 and/or WFTV they'll put it up?

Do you also have George's interview from that same day on that CD?

I am so confused at this interview...didn't CA know by this date that KC never had a job? Why does she keep talking about KC's job and her travel for her "job" when there never was a job. Why doesn't LE ever say KC was not at work? Am I missing something here???

What the interview was all about is the timeline and LE wanted Cindy to tell them everything Casey told Cindy. There is always some truth within the lies Casey told her mother.

For instance Casey told Cindy: Jeff was coming back home on 7/5 when it was actually Tony returning back home on 7/5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm