2008.08.04 Cindy A. Interview "REVISITED"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what gets me about these interviews with GA and CA? They are so worried about being held to their statements. I mean, why? If you're really telling the whole truth, even if you have honest memory lapses, an can't remember back to everything, that's not anything you ahve to be worried about. Only if you're lying does one have to be concerned about being told you are giving a sworn statement. UGH! These people!

And see says I need someone to pay attention to Caylee is missing! WTH does she think all thee people are doing? Looking for Caylee! That's the entire POINT!

I want to add one more thing AFTER listening to these audios . CA goes there to talk about these certain tips, one in PA and they ask her do you have any more info, like a phone number, etc.? She tells them oh, well, I have them at home. I'll have to get it for you. Wouldn't she bring the stuff she wants to get them onto asap, with her? I'm just appauled at CA's disrespect for LE, when she never left her home to look for Caylee, except to do LK and some press tour, it seems to me and bash everyone.

You know what gets me about these interviews with GA and CA? They are so worried about being held to their statements. I mean, why? If you're really telling the whole truth, even if you have honest memory lapses, an can't remember back to everything, that's not anything you ahve to be worried about. Only if you're lying does one have to be concerned about being told you are giving a sworn statement. UGH! These people!

And see says I need someone to pay attention to Caylee is missing! WTH does she think all thee people are doing? Looking for Caylee! That's the entire POINT!

I want to add one more thing AFTER listening to these audios . CA goes there to talk about these certain tips, one in PA and they ask her do you have any more info, like a phone number, etc.? She tells them oh, well, I have them at home. I'll have to get it for you. Wouldn't she bring the stuff she wants to get them onto asap, with her? I'm just appauled at CA's disrespect for LE, when she never left her home to look for Caylee, except to do LK and some press tour, it seems to me and bash everyone.
I know, I know (raises hand) . . . those tip numbers are in KC's Blackjack.
Ya think?

Listening to Cindy I can only wonder how much time may have been wasted by her fantastical (make-believe) style thinking? Hopefully LE figured out early on that any thing that came out of CA's mouth should be taken with a BOX of salt.

Is it true that the depo's won't be released to the public as per the A's request?

PLEASE tell me that is just a terrible rumour!!!

I'm really looking forward to watching them :)

Is it true that the depo's won't be released to the public as per the A's request?

I thought that they were going to be released, all the others have been...?

The last part of this interview is definitely new. I also don't remember the part about a friend dropping off a bag of clothes belonging to Caylee, to include a wet suit w/ life vest. Cindy mentions this as sort of an afterthought, you would think she would have called this in immediately or atleast told them about this right off the bat.

At the end they also show her video of Casey and Amy using her credit card and tell her Caylee is not there in the video. Cindy's only question is "she's there with Amy", not Caylee isn't there in the video with her ? They ask where Casey would take Caylee on a "me and Caylee" day...Cindy can't come up with one place that Casey would frequently take Caylee like the park. That speaks volumes to me.

They do question her about "everything being fine" throughout the time Casey was missing, show her the My Space entry and then the Diary of Days from Casey. She does finally admit, when cornered with the My Space entry, that she was pissed...doesn't admit to being worried.

I think BC and the A's asked for the media not to be there, since civil depos are public.
But Morgan tapes both audio and video of the depos, just like he did with LA and Hoover. We should probably get to see them....hope so.

Got to chuckle that she lumps TonE, Amy, Ricardo all together and says that they all do drugs (cue major looming threat music), have access to money (oh really? Amy who was crashing at Ricardo's and TonE who seemingly could not afford to buy Casey gas?), and basically insinuates that they all knew each other beforehand and are threatening Casey. Puhlease!

The last part of this interview is definitely new. I also don't remember the part about a friend dropping off a bag of clothes belonging to Caylee, to include a wet suit w/ life vest. Cindy mentions this as sort of an afterthought, you would think she would have called this in immediately or atleast told them about this right off the bat.

At the end they also show her video of Casey and Amy using her credit card and tell her Caylee is not there in the video. Cindy's only question is "she's there with Amy", not Caylee isn't there in the video with her ? They ask where Casey would take Caylee on a "me and Caylee" day...Cindy can't come up with one place that Casey would frequently take Caylee like the park. That speaks volumes to me.

They do question her about "everything being fine" throughout the time Casey was missing, show her the My Space entry and then the Diary of Days from Casey. She does finally admit, when cornered with the My Space entry, that she was pissed...doesn't admit to being worried.

Nah, that's not a new part, about the swimsuit. We all had long conversations about what that possibly meant....did it mean Caylee could have drowned at someone else's pool and there's a huge coverup etc etc etc

Do you think that after the trial, Jesse and the rest will file civil suits against Cindy?

Blaise

If they do file suit I doubt they will be getting any $$$.
Cindy & George will have their monies in the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation Inc.
The Inc will be a separate entity, they're getting their ducks all in a row.

Nah, that's not a new part, about the swimsuit. We all had long conversations about what that possibly meant....did it mean Caylee could have drowned at someone else's pool and there's a huge coverup etc etc etc
I definitely missed that part then, or with all of the information my memory stores are failing... :confused:

If they do file suit I doubt they will be getting any $$$.
Cindy & George will have their monies in the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation Inc.
The Inc will be a separate entity, they're getting their ducks all in a row.

You know it!

Do you think that after the trial, Jesse and the rest will file civil suits against Cindy?

Blaise
This is what I have been wondering too. I certainly believe they wouldn't be out of line in filing a lawsuit given all the finger pointing, accusations that have come out of the Anthony's mouths. It wasn't like they mentioned it once to police, it was thrown out there over and over and was not supported by any factual information whatsoever. It was obviously a false allegation made just to get Casey off the hook...if anyone in this case deserves a lawsuit, IMO, it's Jesse and the others who have been drug through the mud.

I do remember CA glossing over the whole "someone" came by with Caylees swimsuit days after the 911 calls. VERY STRANGE. Who was this someone??? JPC?

I do remember CA glossing over the whole "someone" came by with Caylees swimsuit days after the 911 calls. VERY STRANGE. Who was this someone??? JPC?
In usual "Cindy-style" she doesn't say it clearly but she implies that it was Chris S. (His interview with LE was released a while back.)

MOO

I definitely missed that part then, or with all of the information my memory stores are failing... :confused:

Was this part about the swimsuit only in the audio version? I reread the transcript and see nothing about that? Can anyone help direct me to where this is? many thanks.

Was this part about the swimsuit only in the audio version? I reread the transcript and see nothing about that? Can anyone help direct me to where this is? many thanks.

I'm not sure about the transcript version but it was DEFINITELY in the audio version (the one that went on and on and on)...I took notes. I'm sure. :rolleyes:

Was Chris S. the person she was visiting when she had Tone's car? Some believed it to be the 17th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savagegrace13