2008.08.04 Cindy A. Interview "REVISITED"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to this audio for the first time, and I can't believe the amount of patience LE showed Cindy. What a gasbag! Yak Yak Yak. She figures if she just keeps talking over people they'll shut up. How ironic that she zeros in on Jesse's conflicting statements while glossing over the great KC's. All in all a sickening woman.

Listening to this audio for the first time, and I can't believe the amount of patience LE showed Cindy. What a gasbag! Yak Yak Yak. She figures if she just keeps talking over people they'll shut up. How ironic that she zeros in on Jesse's conflicting statements while glossing over the great KC's. All in all a sickening woman.

My bold.

"gasbag"...how accurate that is.:)

This is what I have been wondering too. I certainly believe they wouldn't be out of line in filing a lawsuit given all the finger pointing, accusations that have come out of the Anthony's mouths. It wasn't like they mentioned it once to police, it was thrown out there over and over and was not supported by any factual information whatsoever. It was obviously a false allegation made just to get Casey off the hook...if anyone in this case deserves a lawsuit, IMO, it's Jesse and the others who have been drug through the mud.

After seeing RG on NG tonight I think they have every right to file a civil suit! If it's true what he's saying - that the Ant's have been putting it out there on message boards and blogs that Jesse, even RG and his wife, had something to do with Caylee's death - then I would think they have a good reason to file a suit. If this is true and it can be proven I think they Ant's could be in some trouble over slandering the Grunds like this. I think if it's out there on blogs and message boards like RG says - and the Ant's are behind it - it can be easily proven. The Ant's better watch it; They're really pushing things to the limit with all their bullstuff. It's all going to come back and bite them in the butt and in the pocketbook!

I have learned a long time ago the only way you can hurt a "narcissist" is to make them part with their money...:cool:

Joy W just posted this morning in her chat.... "grunds killed caylee" and Jesse "is the devil". She met up with Cindy outside the offices before the depo

Why they delude themselves after losing such a lovely sweet smart little girl i do not understand????:confused::eek:

This interview is much more revealing than her previous one of Aug. 1.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/761185 (1 hour 40 minutes)

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/761345 (3 minutes 49 seconds)

There is a lot to discuss!

CA is much more argumentative IMO.
Thank you for these links! I had not heard this one, how wonderful and fantastic are KC's lies:

Jeff and she were working on being a family, that when she comes back to Orlando that she and Jeff are moving in together, Jeff was having her car worked on, Jeff was paying or the Nanny.....wow

Cindy's co workers say that KC was telling Cindy about this imaginary boyfriend Jeff , and putting her off always when Cindy wanted to meet him.

Kio said that Cindy was very prejudiced and did not approve of KC dating black guys and hispanic guys. So thus, the white boy, good clean kid, Jeff is provided as a story, when all the while she is sleeping with Ricardo Morales. It is like a gay man parading female "girlfriends" at family functions, then leaving to go to a gay bar.

My favorite, absolute favorite part is where Cindy says that Jeff is probably whoever is her current boyfriend, just as Zanny is short for whoever is watching the baby now.
A close second is the fact that George took the battery out of KCs car once they got it home "so no one could move the car", no one being KC?

(bolding mine)

Respectfully, I'd have to kind of disagree with you on that. The truth is easy to remember about things that are significant enough to stand out or stick in your mind. But . . . if I had to try to reconstruct a similar timeline, about the last two months, for example, I'd probaby have some difficulty. One day or week could easily overlap or run together in my mind. A person doesn't pay attention to these types of things with no reason to do so. Cindy didn't know Caylee was missing during the time things she's trying to remember were taking place. In other parts of the interview, she is trying to relate what Casey has told her ocurred. It can be hard to make a mental picture of what someone else is telling you happened that you didn't witness personally and then recall it exactly. (I imagine it could be even more challenging if Casey is the one telling you). I'm not defending all of Cindy's action or statements. But, I can see why a person wouldn't want to say that what they've just stated is 100% accurate. JMHO
No, no, no....Cindy takes notes in extreme detail according to her, about every thing she says, to whom, what KC's friends say, she was calling around looking for KC, she called Ryan, Annie, she finally found Amy's number, she called her, the funny thing is the one person she doesn't say she called (even when she sent Lee to the bars downtown to find KC) is the Nanny. She claims to have had Zanny's phone number and address, obviously since KC had been telling her, putting her off for a month, that she was with Zanny, obviously she would have driven over to the address she had or called, or sent Lee to the address.

Does anyone know who Melina is? Annie said that Lee had called her and told her (Annie) that the police had just interviewed Melina and were having her attempt to get some Zanax from her, like a set up. Does anyone have a link to this Melina's interview with police?

This interview is much more revealing than her previous one of Aug. 1.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/761185 (1 hour 40 minutes)

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/761345 (3 minutes 49 seconds)

There is a lot to discuss!

CA is much more argumentative IMO.

I listened to Cindy tell the detectives that Ricardo, Tony and Amy all are intertwined, they are in to drugs, an agency told her they are in to bad things, she basically said they are Zanny. She even said they know people who make people disappear, so now they are not only drug dealers, they are mobsters too. This lady is defaming everyone. I know they are not Angels, but they work and go to school and are more upstanding than her daughter by miles and miles. Can you imagine how they feel towards KC now, and this just makes matters worse. Cindy doesn't think very far ahead, these kids are going to be called to the stand, if there was any lingering on the fence about how far they would lean.....Cindy just pushed them over!

Does anyone know who Melina is? Annie said that Lee had called her and told her (Annie) that the police had just interviewed Melina and were having her attempt to get some Zanax from her, like a set up. Does anyone have a link to this Melina's interview with police?

TWA: M. Calabrese was a childhood friend of Casey's, they went to school together and hung out some together. Here is her interview with LE 10/9/08. It starts on page 39.

http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/DONEcrittenden-bennett-calabrese.pdf

Exactly! Look how the A's have talked so much over the last 9mos that they have even great sleuthers here going back to check, double and triple check, all their notes from this case before bothering to post a point about it? So many different stories each time the A's talk that normal people with lives of their own grow weary of trying to figure it all out. I think that is the way the A-clan operates as a means to escape any accountability for their lies - wear them down - not only to LE, but even with each other.

TWA: M. Calabrese was a childhood friend of Casey's, they went to school together and hung out some together. Here is her interview with LE 10/9/08. It starts on page 39.

http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/DONEcrittenden-bennett-calabrese.pdf
Thank you very much for the link. Much like how the deal they made with Tony about talking to Lee on tape, obviously in the times before and after the sworn statement (sometimes hours, off the record) is when the police engage these friends do things, (unless Lee made it up to Annie to get her reaction that the police asked Melina to try to get some Zanax from her (Annie). I sure wish they would have had more of an off the record talk with the detective who went out to meet Kronk, so his story wouldn't have changed three times, and with the two jail staff members before they admitted they deliberately took her down there to "watch her reaction before her attorney got there", and medical staff said "I think she has had enough" or the very very worst part ever was them admitting under oath that they listened to JB tell KC "What had happened, what he thought about it". The latter part is a huge, huge problem. Yes they are allowed to watch for the safety of the lawyer and inmate, but they are not allowed to listen and repeat what is lawyer client confidential conversations. If it were Yuri doing the interview with these jail members he would have had a longer off the record talk. I know he was absolutely astonished and pissed when he was interviewing the officer who went out on the Kronk call. He can't tell them to lie, and I am not suggesting he would but he would at least know what to expect to get on the record. This makes LP saying that Kronk's girlfriend works at the jail and through friends that work there she was told where the body was, unfortunately a possibility. I had assumed that the rooms were sound proof just to remove any remote possibility of someone violating the private conversations. I like , trust and respect all of the detectives on this case, so please don't anyone misunderstand. Mistakes are bound to happen, especially in a case like this, I just don't want anyone from the jail selling their story or photos (like the one that is already posted on here of KC crying in the waiting area) and making life harder on our hard working detectives.

Joy W just posted this morning in her chat.... "grunds killed caylee" and Jesse "is the devil". She met up with Cindy outside the offices before the depo
Who is Joy, what?? Can you post the link? Does anyone have a link to Michelle Bart of Kid Finders and now ABC writing that Jesse could be responsible for Caylee's death. If that is true, she is making a bad stain on that charity.

Who is Joy, what?? Can you post the link? Does anyone have a link to Michelle Bart of Kid Finders and now ABC writing that Jesse could be responsible for Caylee's death. If that is true, she is making a bad stain on that charity.

Joy is linked to KFN, but I don't know how she is related (my brain is fuzzy is on that), and I'm sorry I don't have a link! Also, I don't know about an ABC article claiming that Jesse could be responsible for Caylee's death, but you might be confusing it with the article that was written (I think) by M Bart in the Huffington Post. If you go to the links thread I bet you can find that article. It's downright disgusting what the Ant's and their cronies are doing to Jesse and his family. IMO it's going to come back and bite them in the butt and in the pocketbook! I hope the Grunds sue the Ant's for slander!

Who is Joy W? I thought I was following this all closely....

Joy is linked to KFN, but I don't know how she is related (my brain is fuzzy is on that), and I'm sorry I don't have a link! Also, I don't know about an ABC article claiming that Jesse could be responsible for Caylee's death, but you might be confusing it with the article that was written (I think) by M Bart in the Huffington Post. If you go to the links thread I bet you can find that article. It's downright disgusting what the Ant's and their cronies are doing to Jesse and his family. IMO it's going to come back and bite them in the butt and in the pocketbook! I hope the Grunds sue the Ant's for slander!

Oh, okay...another black cloud over KFN organization...

The released audio interview of Aug 1st of Cindy's has more for information about the late May and early June. This information is not in the transcription that is at the news websites. The transcript on the website is for the the interview done on Aug. 4th.

Snipped from an excerpt of CA's interview, as posted on the LA car odor thread:

JM: There came a point in time when your daughter. According to her, gave Caylee to the babysitter.
CA: What specific date are you talking about? (Drink of Water)
JM: June 15th...
CA: Casey in my understanding never gave Caylee to Zanny.

I realize CA often has a different way of speaking, but this is interesting. She asked about a specific date before answering about a point in time KC gave Caylee to a babysitter. I wonder if it has anything to do with the "like the other time" question asked of Casey in jail - did LA ask that, or CA?

JM: There came a point in time when your daughter. According to her, gave Caylee to the babysitter.

I realize CA often has a different way of speaking, but this is interesting. She asked about a specific date before answering about a point in time KC gave Caylee to a babysitter. I wonder if it has anything to do with the "like the other time" question asked of Casey in jail - did LA ask that, or CA?
IIRC it was LA.

BBM

Treeseeker, you have saved my sanity!!!! I knew I remembered LA asking KC when she was in jail if "this is like the last time" or "the other time", something like that, yet I have been unable to find it. I went back through ALL of the communications between LA and KC after she was initially arrested and I just can't find it anywhere....... I was beginning to think I dreamed it up!

Does anyone have a link to where I can find that comment??? I would SO appreciate it!

TIA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members