2008.08.04 Cindy A. Interview "REVISITED"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are obviously afraid to tell the truth but frankly I don;t think they are anymore afraid then they have always been. Even though both cindy and george have close ties to LE they also harbor deep resentments which they have an ongoing power struggle with. It's cindy's credo that lying is important and necessary and george married her and so is compliant.

Cindy and Casey are both totally lacking in deductive reasoning. They cant understand why LE isn't as stupid as they are and let their lying thieving b---- of a daughter go on endless private worldwide investigation of her own predelection all expenses paid. Of course as Casey said "she was arrested on a whim".

And why did Cindy refuse to turn over financial records to LE?

ArtichokeHeart, let me carefully snip these words from your post:

Cindy and Casey are both totally lacking in deductive reasoning.

IMO, these are jewels of wisdom. Thank you. Gold stars for you!
:star1::star1::star1::star1::star1:

Wow! I had never seen that either. George sure wanted her to stop talking, and the police wanted the credit cards records not receipts which makes sense. Ugh..

CA: "And I haven't been under duress at the time that I gave that..." referring to her first discussion with LE that Caylee was last seen on June 9th. She wasn't under duress when she was discussing her granddaughter's disappearance??? What was she under? The sand? (00:53 into the tape)

She just loves embellishing her lies and feeding them to her mother. its like a little private tete a tete between themwith all these special details like sugar cream...the special work bag, the lairnaird , now a note 'left 'specially for you' on the windshield...(she had no intention of ever coming back...she Tony George would take care of it.

It's all this special little dream Casey is creating with her mother...like she is ntucking her mom onto bed...and the 'sugar plum fairies'...they were there too...now go to sleep mom and rest your weary head,,,zanny will take care of everything! HA

I know it. All these little details are the embroidery of liars. I say "embroidery" because they take time creating the lie and seem to enjoy the spinning of it. Shucks, it's the stuff their LIVES are made of!

I know it. All these little details are the embroidery of liars. I say "embroidery" because they take time creating the lie and seem to enjoy the spinning of it. Shucks, it's the stuff their LIVES are made of!
I've been on the "ping" forever and just listened to CA interview-
WHAT A WASTE OF TIME - My time! I didn't learn anything listening to that, that I didn't already know and that is: IMO CA is out of her mind lies lies blah blah blah lies - watching #2 interview after bond hearing I could hear GA saying to himself, his thoughts "OMG somebody help me get me out of here help me anybody"

Cindy is the root of Casey's problems, listening to the interview she is also a lair. She will change the subject as soon as LE confronts her with her lies.

It could be Santa Claus as long as it is not KC. She makes me sick trying to blame everyone but the one responsible. There will be no one there to help KC out in anyway if there is a trial. CA will have made sure of that with her telling LE they are the ones responsible. She just does not shut UP. Throwing names around that she thinks will intimidate LE. Pleaseeeeeeeee.

This is the third time I've watched that "after the bond hearing" video. Her big mouth is really going to get her in trouble. George is looking at her like she just arrived from the moon. I can't wait until she testifies either in the GJ or the trial - the prosecutors will make mincemeat out of her and she deserves it.

I have seen this one a while back, it's the one where Cindy says she is a nurse of decomposition :eek: You can obviously tell that she doesn't listen to word George says.

I've seen this before- I believe that was after the bond hearing. She looked exhausted and numb and I don't think she meant to imply she was a "nurse of decomposition.":rolleyes:

I believe her intention was to say something along the lines of "I've smelled an odor of decomposition before, I'm a nurse" and it just didn't come out right.

Cindy really wasn't in a state to speak coherently at that point and should have just kept quiet. I think George saw that and wanted her to get quiet... looked like he just wanted out.

Nothing Cindy says in that video surprises me. I'm way past any surprises from her. But Omg George's facial expressions and body language! That poor guy. He has just got to get away from that woman.

ETA: Thank you, Meagain. I had heard of that video, but had never seen it before. Whew!

I say this half-jokingly, but maybe we should start a support thread for GA. :) Might help him to buck up.

Even though he could be knee (or neck) deep in cover-up... I'm on the fence about him. One thing's for sure, he's the only A that seems to have a heart, and real emotions.

He could probably use a few hugs.

Okay, I'll start. Here George, have a hug. Now do the right thing and hold your head up high!!! hehe.

I think I remember seeing a support thread here for George some time ago...I think.

At any rate, nice sentiments, jennyb. :) George gets a hug from me, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member