2008.08.04 George Anthony Interview Audio

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my humble opinion, Cindy is totally motivated by "keeping up appearances", and that means a perfect house, spotless windows, and no oil stains in the driveway.

George is doing his best to keep Cindy content, and that means not getting in her way about presenting the "perfect family" to the world.

He knows it isn't, but he has to keep his mouth shut, or catch he!! at home. He loves Cindy, and she has been a good wife in many ways.

Cindy's "pretend" perfect image is falling down. George knows it, but he truly loves her, and is caught between a rock and a hard place. Their daughter, that Cindy has tried her best to work over and mold into the family picture she had in mind, has succumbed to the wild life.

Cindy resorts to "pretend this isn't happening". George knows this is a crock, but loves Cindy, and isn't strong enough to confront her.

Both Cindy and George need our prayers, in my humble opinion. They did their very best as parents, with Cindy steamrollering George, trying to keep the lid on Casey. Cindey thought she had the power, but Casey is turning her into a fool. George is just standing by, wondering, because Cindy told him that she had it all under control.

We sleuthers should be praying for these two, because we could be walking in their shoes someday.

Casey is the guilty one. Her parents deserve our understanding and prayers. This is just my humble opinion.

I'd snip but your whole post is so good. :clap::clap::clap:

I have felt for GA from the get-go. I never saw him interviews as weird or smiling, I saw a man grimacing, his life being turned upside down and trying to be the man of the family and talking to the press under nightmarish conditions. I tell my kids they can't say "hate", especially "I hate <person>". I'm breaking my rule. I hate Casey.

I think what GA may have been smelling was the odor of stale Pot smoke.
Cannabis when burned has a heavy oily substance that makes the smoke stick to people and clothing and such much more so than the sticky nicotine in tobacco smoke. Fresh pot smoke has a somewhat sweet pungent odor but once it sits on something that does not get aired out or cleaned it gets a deep smell that looses the sweetness end. Pot smoke residue sticks around a lot longer than cigarette smoke. Nicotine is more water-soluble and evaporates in the air a lot faster also.
One has a tendency when using pot to keep windows and doors closed because the sweet pungent smelled smoke just wafts all over the place. Think of incense and how strong and how far someone can smell the use of just a simple incense stick.
GA being in security may be familiar with the smell of burning pot smoke but that over time build up of enclosed left over pot smoke smell may not be something he would have come across and he may think that it is just the smell of stale cigarette smoke. JMO

I think George probably knows the diff between cigarette smoke and pot smoke.

Imaging living through this nightmare?

Let us pray..."God, please give the "A" family the strength to face the truth for once, as painful as it may be....all of them....we ask for this in little Caylee's name...Amen! :angel:

I can't seem to get any of the posted links to the George Anthony interview to open either.. I am useing firefox on a mac. Please help if you can. Thanks

Does anyone know if there is a transcript online of the interviews where I can read them instead of listening? I don't want to interfere with my husband watching tv and it would be too noisy for me to hear anyway.

I like George too! But for the love of God, why does he still make stupid remarks like "we're watching (have our eye on) the kidnappers"??!! I wish Cindy would just stop pushing him, as I'm sure she does, to try to think and talk all whacky like her!:crazy:

I like George too! But for the love of God, why does he still make stupid remarks like "we're watching (have our eye on) the kidnappers"??!! I wish Cindy would just stop pushing him, as I'm sure she does, to try to think and talk all whacky like her!:crazy:

he probably goes back and forth like we do..maybe sometimes he lets himself be convinced that she was kidnapped..

Okay, a lot of pity for GA. I'll give him my sympathy at the loss of a grand daughter. Must be unimaginable pain.

Here's the BUT -!!! But a lot of people keep posting how poor GA lived with these controlling women. Yah know what? We are all grown ups and have choices and HE chose to be treated like that and allowed it to happen. He could have set his own ground rules on what he was and was NOT willing to allow happen in that house and how people treat him. He's the PARENT here. He could have taken a hold of Casey when she was a little brat years ago and dealt with this. There is a lot of making him out to be this helpless poor useless man who just tried to keep peace.

Maybe being a father and ruling that house should have been what he did and he didn't. THAT is what I hear. My husband is a strong independent man in a very calm quiet manner. He's kind & gentle but when it comes to respect and expectations, he makes it known what is right and wrong in our house.

Good heavens, he should have put down the rules long ago or left these 2 women to tear each other apart. Some of this responsibility lies on him.

That's my 2cents and I'm sure a lot here may not like it. And that's perfectly fine to have difference of opinion.

I agree, PattyCake. I haven't listened to the interviews, but I'm still not quite so sure that George is a henpecked long suffering man. I'm not very impressed by his saying that he's had to live with three women. That's not really what I expect to hear in a situation like this. Why say bad things about the women? Also, allowing Casey to curse him and not allow him to look into the trunk just does not fit. I can not see him letting the opportunity pass to push her aside and see just what she had in the trunk. He already suspected she wasn't working, had chased her down a street, was missing Caylee, and knew about other thefts. I don't believe the gas can story and the attempt to set himself up as henpecked and weak, sorry. I believe the cops think he knows lots more, just as they said to him.

Okay, a lot of pity for GA. I'll give him my sympathy at the loss of a grand daughter. Must be unimaginable pain.

Here's the BUT -!!! But a lot of people keep posting how poor GA lived with these controlling women. Yah know what? We are all grown ups and have choices and HE chose to be treated like that and allowed it to happen. He could have set his own ground rules on what he was and was NOT willing to allow happen in that house and how people treat him. He's the PARENT here. He could have taken a hold of Casey when she was a little brat years ago and dealt with this. There is a lot of making him out to be this helpless poor useless man who just tried to keep peace.

Maybe being a father and ruling that house should have been what he did and he didn't. THAT is what I hear. My husband is a strong independent man in a very calm quiet manner. He's kind & gentle but when it comes to respect and expectations, he makes it known what is right and wrong in our house.

Good heavens, he should have put down the rules long ago or left these 2 women to tear each other apart. Some of this responsibility lies on him.

That's my 2cents and I'm sure a lot here may not like it. And that's perfectly fine to have difference of opinion.

i feels sorry for George for losing his precious granddaughter and having to face the upcoming truths that his own daughter that he raised is the culprit. I have no inside knowledge of the A's marriage and George was very repectfull towards Cindy in his interview. I believe he said she is hard headed or something of the sort..He also said he loved her.I am a parent, not perfect.my parents were not perfect. I truly believe that MOST parents do the best they can at the time with what they have to work with. I CANT put KC in that catagory of course, but for now, I am putting George and Cindy in that catagory...untill there is proof of something else.:)

I don't think he's hen-pecked. But I understand what he means when he talks about living with three women. I see what my husband goes through with me and our daughter.

Its always easy to make the judgements of what people should have done from the outside looking in..

just sayin

In my humble opinion, Cindy is totally motivated by "keeping up appearances", and that means a perfect house, spotless windows, and no oil stains in the driveway.

George is doing his best to keep Cindy content, and that means not getting in her way about presenting the "perfect family" to the world.

He knows it isn't, but he has to keep his mouth shut, or catch he!! at home. He loves Cindy, and she has been a good wife in many ways.

Cindy's "pretend" perfect image is falling down. George knows it, but he truly loves her, and is caught between a rock and a hard place. Their daughter, that Cindy has tried her best to work over and mold into the family picture she had in mind, has succumbed to the wild life.

Cindy resorts to "pretend this isn't happening". George knows this is a crock, but loves Cindy, and isn't strong enough to confront her.

Both Cindy and George need our prayers, in my humble opinion. They did their very best as parents, with Cindy steamrollering George, trying to keep the lid on Casey. Cindey thought she had the power, but Casey is turning her into a fool. George is just standing by, wondering, because Cindy told him that she had it all under control.

We sleuthers should be praying for these two, because we could be walking in their shoes someday.

Casey is the guilty one. Her parents deserve our understanding and prayers. This is just my humble opinion.
:clap::clap::clap:

Respectfully snipped..... :clap::clap::clap::clain order to

I soooo agreed! For cryin' out loud, George, grow a pair!

Its always easy to make the judgements of what people should have done from the outside looking in..

just sayin

Then I guess my only question is... why isn't he doing different now? He still playing the pity party of living with strong willed women and seems to know the truth and is supporting the continual lie.

He knows to do different, he knows the truth but still chooses the latter. Again my only sorrow for him is that he's lost an amazing wonderful
grand daughter yet chooses to do nothing for that dead child. He now has the opportunity to make all the wrongs finally right and doesn't. That's very sad.

George said that when Lee brought Casey's clothing back from Tony Lazaro's on the night of the 15th/wee hours of the 16th, that the clothes all reeked of cigarette smoke. Casey apparently does not smoke. Among her boyfriends/friends, does anyone recall knowing who is a cigarette smoker? If we could figure this out, it may be a strong clue to where Casey had been staying in those last few weeks.

maybe it wasn't cigarette smoke?

I think I would of been banging my fists on the table!!
at that point....I think i would have broken down sobbing....to have your own daughter lying about you in the hospital possibly having a stroke! And then to look at Casey's grandfather and the horrible state that a stroke has wrought on him......

You know....THAT is where her stroke idea came from imhoo. With all the stress this must be having on poor George I hope there is no self~fulfilling prophecy on the horizen....

Then I guess my only question is... why isn't he doing different now? He still playing the pity party of living with strong willed women and seems to know the truth and is supporting the continual lie.

He knows to do different, he knows the truth but still chooses the latter. Again my only sorrow for him is that he's lost an amazing wonderful
grand daughter yet chooses to do nothing for that dead child. He now has the opportunity to make all the wrongs finally right and doesn't. That's very sad.

I guess I cant really answer that question since I dont think George is having a pity party at all. I thought he was very forthright and credible in the interviews.

You have to understand that sociopaths have NO respect for anyone, mother, father, priest, or president. I was angry, but came to court prepared with tape records of evil messages she had left on my telephone to prove what a nasty critter she is - but - she had the good sense not to show up. We are speaking again and she's being real sweet. That's always a bad sign - it means she wants something.:mad:

LOL no kidding! One thing we can never do is think it's safe to get rid of the evidence we have against them. My siblings and I didn't realize this for many years and found ourselves being the ones in trouble with outside sources more often than not. Ya learn pretty quickly though, ya know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarrilinaCali