2008.08.14 Greta OTR

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They did not say whether they alerted to the AREA of the playhouse or directly underneath the playhouse. I take this to mean that Caylee could have also been INSIDE the playhouse and they dogs alerted to that scent. Basically they are just saying that "AREA"...

Thank you!

I didn't see it mentioned yet...Greta asked Cindy where the dogs hit by the pool and Cindy showed her where, but she said they had - just a couple of weeks before - moved a hibiscus plant that had been growing there for years, so they could move the deck box away from the pool because Caylee was starting to climb on it by the pool.......

Panel now discussing the demands for info on the cadaver dogs.

Gloria Allred is on and she thinks this is about not just putting the police on trial, but in this case putting the police dogs on trial.

I bet Caylee was put inside the playhouse.....if she was put anywhere in the backyard. Maybe the covered sandbox....

might have gone to the airport area to check out certain areas and decided against it

:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

Panelist says, "I think we all can agree that a murder charge is coming down the pike..."

Greta tried to lift the playhouse and noted that it is VERY heavy and she is not capable of lifting it alone.

Not sure how it fits but I think this is important, as many have compared it to other playhouses they have in their yards and assumed it was easy to move. If Greta couldn't move it, I doubt Casey could on her own. Greta looks stronger to me.

I think that Caylee was not hurt at the home and may have only been placed there for moments while Casey got her thoughts togather and realized that would not be a good place. Caylee is not in their backyard..they would have found her. She isn't at the airport either..George got things out of the trunk on the 24th..theere was no decomp smell..if there had been George would have said something to the family.

This child was not in that trunk until later on the 24th or after, but before the 27th when the car was ditched. Casey would not have ditched the car until she felt she had to because of the smell. Caylee may have died prior to that, been placed in another grave and then moved..being in the car a day or two before Casey figured out what to do with her at that point. I find it hard to write this..because it is hard to believ that a mother could do this...but then I tell myself that Casey never acted as a mother to Caylee..she depended on others to do that.

Greta tried to lift the playhouse and noted that it is VERY heavy and she is not capable of lifting it alone.

greta didnt just have to move a dead body :behindbar

people do what they have to do :)

i once climed a 4 story building from the outide

i didnt want to - but i did it :behindbar

Seems to me Baez is working on a defense. Did anyone find out if a dog will hit on blood, as in George bleeding while he was working in the yard? (Oh, I forgot, men bleed all the time, especially when they dig for cell phones in the side pockets in their SUV and
when digging in their golf bags - forgive me).

OME

It could be that she was placed inside the playhouse without the playhouse being moved.

greta didnt just have to move a dead body :behindbar

people do what they have to do :)

i once climed a 4 story building from the outide

i didnt want to - but i did it :behindbar

But if she did move the house and the pavers to bury Caylee... then why dig her up again??

P.s. I think I've see you in a movie... Spiderman?? LoL

It could be that she was placed inside the playhouse without the playhouse being moved.

Agreed.. but a little too visible. I would think the covered sandbox is a little more discreet. (sorry.. the just the thought of this taunts me)

I thought the pavers went in after Caylee went missing? The weekend of the 4th of July I thought.

Therefore a perfect hiding place, and Casey may be small enough to fit inside.
What is she 5' 1" and 105 lbs ?

I think after she put her in the backyard she realized the smell was still there..which it would be..so she quick put her in the trunk until she figured another place to dispose of her.

I thought the pavers went in after Caylee went missing? The weekend of the 4th of July I thought.

I thought I had heard the same thing. Was it ever confirmed if Cindy and George went out of town during Cindy's vacation time? I thought she said her last day at work was June 8th?

They vacationed the first week of June according to Cindy in the OTR interview.

I think you mean Cindy and George and they did take a mini vacay ..which would mean that Casey had thought she was free except for Caylee.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back