2008.08.17 Items Found by Searchers in Wooded Area

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From today's update thread, this link:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18343056/detail.html

Investigators also took soil samples from the Anthony home. Once defense attorney Jose Baez found out that the samples were taken as part of the evidence, he sent out his own team and they collected soil from the home for their forensic experts.

Sources tell WFTV investigators also took two pairs of sunglasses and a pink-zippered bag.

The part you bolded is very intriguing. :waitasec:

I'm still trying to ID the character I see printed on the pink thingy- anyone else see it and know the name? In my previous post I thought maybe a Care Bear, but now I think maybe a lion? I feel like I should know it, but can't quite place it:

f9lcop.jpg

Just wondering also if this maybe used to be all pink and then has something on it (like bleach?) that took some of the color out instead of being camo?

I see a bunny ... it looks familiar to me also.

I'm still trying to ID the character I see printed on the pink thingy- anyone else see it and know the name? In my previous post I thought maybe a Care Bear, but now I think maybe a lion? I feel like I should know it, but can't quite place it:

f9lcop.jpg

Just wondering also if this maybe used to be all pink and then has something on it (like bleach?) that took some of the color out instead of being camo?

Could it be something like this?

layndrybag.jpg
(Obviously in camo...this is a laundry bag)

Or this with the beans taken out...?

bbchair.jpg

beanbag-1.jpg

I just stumbled on this from a video of Caylee on youtube. I took a screen shot. Seems she DOES have a bean bag.

Good find there darcedarce! I must say it is a little odd a bean bag would be put in that area, BUT maybe the beans were removed from the bag some time ago, and Casey somehow wrapped Caylee in it?

f9lcop.jpg

I don't know... I'm not convinced that there's a cartoon there (I'm sort of seeing rabbit). I for sure see what you're seeing but I don't know if it's just a trick of the eye making it look like a rabbit or if it's really there. There only seems to be one ear and no body. There are also several black dots that are not unlike the rabbit's eyes.

Oh! I don't know how to post it here, but re the August 17 pink thing found, look at picture # 5, 7 & 9 (of 10) in this slideshow where it looks like the detective is carrying the pink item. From this it looks like it's a drawstring bag to me.

http://www.clickorlando.com/slideshow/news/17213476/detail.html

Here are the 3 pic's Unsolved...

2j3qw03.jpg

de4kzt.jpg

1zo98n7.jpg

http://www.clickorlando.com/slideshow/news/17213476/detail.html

I posted a closeup of the pink thingy a few days ago.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3087759&postcount=163

Here are the 3 pic's Unsolved...

Thank you! :clap:

Edited to add: Since you posted the closeup I have been trying to see if I am imagining cartoon characters on it - some posters agree and think it might be bunnies, some think it's just dirt, and I really can't tell anymore. If you have time if you would closely examine your photo with your photo skills, what do you think about these spots?

e5r32s.jpg

Thank you! :clap:

Edited to add: Since you posted the closeup I have been trying to see if I am imagining cartoon characters on it - some posters agree and think it might be bunnies, some think it's just dirt, and I really can't tell anymore. If you have time if you would closely examine your photo with your photo skills, what do you think about these spots?

e5r32s.jpg

That is definitely a bunny that I see in the picture. It looks so familiar but I can't put my finger on it. It looks like one of the bags that holds either a matching towel or blanket.

pink-sleeping-bag-camo-target.jpg

Think this looks like the pattern for the bag found in the park? I thought it did, and the sleeping bag would come in a matching drawstring bag probably. Seems like a sleeping bag might come in handy for KC when she put Caylee to 'sleep'. :furious: $13.19 at TARGET In store only!

looking at this, i can see why you think so...

http://www.bizrate.com/kidsbedding/oid721889020.html

not camo, but the faces, if they are faces on the 'evidence' in question, look very similar.

The fat bunny, I am not sure about. It was the other one, if you look to the left that reminded me of them. I know I have seen that fat rabbit face on something. Has anyone msged the person that found the items?

I think the things on the pink material are the eyes, or middle stems and things that stick up in flowers. I can't remember the correct terms.

The fat bunny, I am not sure about. It was the other one, if you look to the left that reminded me of them. I know I have seen that fat rabbit face on something. Has anyone msged the person that found the items?

i've seen it too. i thought maybe suzy's zoo, but there's no pink rabbit that i saw when i googled it. i know i know it...it's killing me not to be able to place it, whether it's related to the case or not.

too me it looks like little animals no doubt about it, and the main one is a fat pink rabbit...i think = )
I am typing in anything I can think of in google, it's driving me crazy.

I have been lurking.
How about one of the characters from Hello Kitty? That's what it reminds me of.

too me it looks like little animals no doubt about it, and the main one is a fat pink rabbit...i think = )
I am typing in anything I can think of in google, it's driving me crazy.

i'm doing the same thing!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back