2008.08.17 Items Found by Searchers in Wooded Area

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But, regarding Caseys comment, they haven't even found her clothes yet, well as you pointed out IF those do belong to Casey and Caylee then yes, they had already found them. So, why would she say that? IMO I still believe it was not an accident, too much points to pre-meditated.JMO

A) she might be talking about other clothes

B) a red herring

and as I said in a post above

I believe that this is part of the crime cover up. Whether these things were dumped here before or after I do not know but it also goes with Casey saying about them not finding her clothes, because after all MAYBE If our hunches are right they found OTHER items but not the clothes which could be somewhere ELSE in those woods

But, regarding Caseys comment, they haven't even found her clothes yet, well as you pointed out IF those do belong to Casey and Caylee then yes, they had already found them. So, why would she say that? IMO I still believe it was not an accident, too much points to pre-meditated.JMO

I think b/c nothing ever came of it and, at least I thought, it had been dismissed. But I didn't realize at the time that LE had actually taken these items into evidence. No one ever came out and said they were linked to Caylee.

Also, I am not trying to say "accident" with the drowning theory. If that's how she did it (and I really have no strong feeling either way), then I believe it would have been premeditated to LOOK like an accident. Something threw her off course, whether not being able to reach anyone by phone or something else.

Maybe the flurry of phone calls was not to call for "help" but to establish her story for why she was at the house taking Caylee swimming in the first place. Like, "Oh, sorry Mom, I brought Caylee by to see you but you weren't here. We're going to take a quick dip but then we have to go." Maybe she was even secretly hoping that Cindy would come home and find Casey trying to revive Caylee.

Think of it - the ultimate drama - Casey bravely tried to save her little girl's life but is scarred forever by the haunting images of Caylee dying in her arms! Casey couldn't possibly be expected to go back to work after suffering something like that. She'd need a little "helper" to calm her nerves and nightmares. Who knows when she'd be able to function well enough to support herself. :rolleyes:

Can anyone point me (PM?) to where/when Casey said this? I keep hearing about it recently but I never hear where/when/to whom/in what context she made that statement.

Weren't these items found near Blanchard Park? That would make sense as she kept mentioning it-- maybe it was to be part of one of her fake scenarios-- for explaining Caylee's disappearance. Blame could be shared w/Nicole G's killer?

If you look through the pictures on these links, you will see a photo of an officer carrying the pink/white item. It appears to be a large shopping bag of some sort. These items were taken into evidence, so if they are part of the Caylee homicide, the police do have them.

Can anyone point me (PM?) to where/when Casey said this? I keep hearing about it recently but I never hear where/when/to whom/in what context she made that statement.

Weren't these items found near Blanchard Park? That would make sense as she kept mentioning it-- maybe it was to be part of one of her fake scenarios-- for explaining Caylee's disappearance. Blame could be shared w/Nicole G's killer?
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75230

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69747&highlight=blanchard

IMO they were taken into evidence and they are definitely part of the evidence. Maybe its one of those times when LE Don't want to disclose the details for their own reasons to protect the case.
Maybe they cant actually prove it *as yet*

I cant see Casey premidatingly holding Caylees head under the water and drowning her.

BUT I can see that if she had a phone conversation with Cindy or a boyfriend and it was a bad phone conversation that riled her up, I CAN SEE Casey taking it out on Caylee..

Maybe Caylee started (god bless your soul sweetheart im just saying this to show a point) whinging (as ALL two year olds DO) and whilst Casey was raged out from the phone call she PUSHED Caylee into the pool

Or they were in the Pool and she pushed her under - DURING A RAGE ATTACK

I dont believe she purposely and with premeditated malice killed Caylee

I do not think that the pink blanket in Caylee's picture and the one found are the same exact one, but I agree with those who are saying it could be part of the same set.. It does look similar..

The one item looks like pink, dark pink, and white camo. I have a pair of pajama pants very much like it.

Caylee's towel seems to be pink and dark pink. Judging by the pattern, I can't see where any white would be incorporated into that print.

In particular that pink and white item I have always believed to be Caylee's towel

Just as a refresher and for those that haven't seen it

cayleetowel.jpg

Ive also blown up just the clothes/items found section

CayleeTowel2.jpg

These are the rest of the items found on that day.. Take in note the photos of the LE person carrying the BAGGED UP Pink and White ITEM and look how big it is..In the photo above with all the other stuff near the log it doesnt look that big, but when you see it in the BAGGED UP stuff with the LE guy it looks to be the size of - well - a towel !!

And of course then there is the plastic bag with what looks like a phone in it

And a Gas can.....

http://.net/index.php?topic=3276.0

Or you can look here as well for photos

http://www.clickorlando.com/slideshow/news/17213476/detail.html

In the 1st Link you can see that there is a pair of spotty knickers ? or are they BATHER BOTTOMS found , and a photo of Casey with the top matching part on PERHAPS ie a bra or a Bathing Biking Top..

Looking at the black singlet top, that is something that Casey has had similar on to in photos as well.

Look at the first photo of where they found these items. A few things that strike me about that photo is one, how much it looks like where the body was found, although it is not the same area. Two it looks like the photo that Nancy Botwin Posted in Caseys Photobucket thread here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72608&page=15
Post number 374.
Of course its NOT that place, but it resembles it, even more so than the crime scene pic does. The photobucket photo has pot plant pots on the left hand side and has a brick ? paving ? through the middle...But is that Casey standing behind the word LOVE with jeans on and a black top ?

I think that this find on August 16th is very very important. I think that it all ties in to those of us of believe that Caylee drowned.

Personally I believe based on these photos and where this was and where the crime scene was with the remains discovered that Caylee Drowned, Casey Panicked and perhaps initally hid the body in the backyard, using that shovel of the neighbours. Then at some stage moved the body via her trunk, and perhaps kept the body in the trunk looking for a suitable place. Then I believe that these items of clothing and other items were dumped somewhere else..
I believe that is why Casey said "they haven't even found the damn clothes yet" I think that was to put people off , because in fact THEY HAD found the clothes. HER CLOTHES And Caylees towel, the missing mobile (as possilby indicated in that photo linked above) and Caseys Swimming bikini.
I believe that its possible that those items are *possibly* part of the evidence that connects Casey to this. But that hasn't been divulged yet.

I honestly believe that the towel in that August 16th find was Caylee's towel.

I'm not in the USA but from what I believe the Aug 16th find was 5miles and the remains was 1/2 mile from the Anthony's home..

In regards to the question of 'well what about the chloroform ? which everyone seems focused on , I think that if Caylee Drowned and took in all those pool chemicals that as the body decomposed *cry* that it emitted the natural chloroform as it does but at a much higher level because of the chemicals.

I think that we will see these items discovered August 16th come back into play in the not to distant future

*Note* This post and its links have been approved by Moderator Chicoliving :blowkiss::

The Pink item looks like a girls Pull-Up Training Pants, at least to me,(mother of 3 girls)
I looked at the pic again, and then the Anthony pool came to mind and the Pink item could also be Swim Pull-ups,
The item looks familiar and the first thing to cross my mind was Pull-Up training pants then, Swim Pull-Ups.

Where exactly did they find these items? I do believe that these items are somehow connected to this case.

The Pink item looks like a girls Pull-Up Training Pants, at least to me,(the mother of 3 girls)

Hi if you look at the photos on the links I provided you will see the LE man carrying the Pink item away in a LARGE Carry plastic bag (i believe)

Way to big for training pants :)

If Jordan found these items could he please advise as to exactly what the *pink coloured* item looked like ? Shiny or not ? Like a towel or Otherwise ?

Hi if you look at the photos on the links I provided you will see the LE man carrying the Pink item away in a LARGE Carry plastic bag (i believe)

Way to big for training pants :)

If Jordan found these items could he please advise as to exactly what the *pink coloured* item looked like ? Shiny or not ? Like a towel or Otherwise ?

Ahh, yes, much clearer picture. Not training pants.
Could it be those thin nylon backpacks with cords that tie the bag up? my kids have about 3-4 each of those kinds with different prints and logos on them.

Ahh, yes, much clearer picture. Not training pants.
Could it be those thin nylon backpacks with cords that tie the bag up? my kids have about 3-4 each of those kinds with different prints and logos on them.

One of the other posters suggested maybe its the bag that comes with the towel

Maybe Caylee was wrapped in the towel? or maybe the towel was at the crime scene or somewhere else with the "clothes" That they havent even found yet _ said by casey

My granddaughter has this set and it came with a carry bag. Looks like it could be from this set.
0063653310486_500X500.jpg

I remember reading somewhere that KC deleted a bunch of Caylee's photos. Wouldn't it be something if those photos tie in with clothing or items that prove pivotal to the case?
Anyone know how to access those deleted photos?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vingigi
Back