2008.08.18 Tony R. Interview and messages *revisit*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They do look incredibly alike and they are definitely the same "type" but no, I don't think it's Tony.
They both look like they are wearing braces. I think it is the same fellow.
Hold down Ctrl and scroll forward to enlarge the picture.

Does anyone know if this will be brought into court? On Page 4 in this document:

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal...transcripts_between_casey_and_nyitaliano3.pdf

She is talking about going over to this guys house and getting laid but she doesn't know what to do with Caylee because she doesn't have a babysitter. CA and GA are not home so they can't watch her. She refers to Caylee as a "snot head". Really messed up... I can't believe how she lies.

I would LOVE to see this brought in! I hope some of our lawyer members can answer this.

Does anyone know if this will be brought into court? On Page 4 in this document:

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal...transcripts_between_casey_and_nyitaliano3.pdf

She is talking about going over to this guys house and getting laid but she doesn't know what to do with Caylee because she doesn't have a babysitter. CA and GA are not home so they can't watch her. She refers to Caylee as a "snot head". Really messed up... I can't believe how she lies.

Wow - just re-read that. That's further damage to their case. I have a feeling it may not be allowed in. I pray I'm wrong though. It shows that she was getting more desperate and angry with her parents and Tony getting more frustrated with not seeing her as much as he wanted to.

I had forgotten the context of lilttle snothead. Hmmmm anyone have the witness lists to see he if he will be called?

So sad that men meant more to Casey than her own daughter. The way she refers to Caylee in that chat session makes me sick. She makes Caylee sound like a big pain that was holding her back from getting laid by this guy. She is just sickening!

One would think that it would come in. I mean it REALLY tells just how she felt about her daughter. My sister has been reading up on stuff and she came across it.

Which nanny is she talking about here??? And what job?? Which boss???

She lies about a nanny to her boyfriends as well?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heartishome
Back