2008.08.18 Tony R. Interview and messages *revisit*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This guy seemed pretty much about the sex. :Banane45:It is hard for me to tell exactly what was going on between these two. When I first heard about him, then maybe other cops too, it fit with my theory than KC had picked up a people from the Net, :eek:nline:a few of whom became 'boyfrineds,' others of whom might have been 'clients.' At first, it seemed that AR might make promising fit into that 2nd category. I thought maybe she had a rep amongs cops as a go-to girl,:Banane59: but after reading the IM's and listening to the AR testimony, not so much, except still a little. I get that they met through Jesse and the academy but still don't get why they started seeing each other or why it stopped. She didn't seem all that interested in the IM's.:hand:

When I read these chats I thought a couple different things.

1. He says they only slept together twice. He also told the cops that the "three week comment." was in reference to talking to her or seeing her, not sleeping with her. By reading the chats that's obviously not true. I also think they seen each other fairly often. Tony comments that " I see my parents more then I see you." she replies with "that's obviously an exaggeration." I do think though that she wasn't really into him much and probably just used him when there was nothing/no one better to do. Every excuse for why she couldn't go see him was a lie.

2. I think the reason he said she always left right away is so the cops would think there was really no real relationship between the two. He sounded like he just wanted to get out of there as quick as possible. Easiest way to do that is act like you have nothing worth value and keep your answers short so they don't cause follow up questions.

About the passed out comment. I use passed out, fell out and crashed all the time when talking about my son. By the end of the day he is exhausted yet still wants to play so my son pretty much just eventually passes out.

he's a gem, alright

says "call the other bi**h"
calls KC "*advertiser censored*ker"
I won't even get into the "offspring" and "snothead" references

and just about can't remember anything until pretty much LE tells him exactly what they're reading.......duh!

oh, and my personal favorite, feels "like a girl", b/c KC leaves 5 min. or so after sex.

I'm sure his buddies won't tease him about that or anything, LOL
I think his buddies have enough material to tease this guy for years to come. He looked like a complete fool with all the pleading and begging while Casey dismissed him time and time again. It was actually pathetic, does he have no pride? I mean what's with this simpleton? She didn't even think enough of him to stick around after the boink. She tossed him aside like a used tissue. I think his "feeling like the girl" is karma baby karma. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Did any one else find the Question on page 34, line 17 odd or peculiar " Did she tell of any sexual transmitted Diseases she has?

I think his buddies have enough material to tease this guy for years to come. He looked like a complete fool with all the pleading and begging while Casey dismissed him time and time again. It was actually pathetic, does he have no pride? I mean what's with this simpleton? She didn't even think enough of him to stick around after the boink. She tossed him aside like a used tissue. I think his "feeling like the girl" is karma baby karma. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
Or maybe the lying rubs off because the truth is worse and he feels like 'a girl' named "John." He probably wouldn't want his mama to know that.

Did any one else find the Question on page 34, line 17 odd or peculiar " Did she tell of any sexual transmitted Diseases she has?

Lol. I think they probably didn't like him and just did that to scare him! I've seen a similar tactic used once before, where a police officer allegedly told someone's gf that the bf had AIDS, hoping that the gf would turn on him and help them.

Lol. I think they probably didn't like him and just did that to scare him! I've seen a similar tactic used once before, where a police officer allegedly told someone's gf that the bf had AIDS, hoping that the gf would turn on him and help them.
That's hilarious. If you lie with dogs, you might get STDs.

No offense to canines of course.

he's a gem, alright

says "call the other bi**h"
calls KC "*advertiser censored*ker"
I won't even get into the "offspring" and "snothead" references

and just about can't remember anything until pretty much LE tells him exactly what they're reading.......duh!

oh, and my personal favorite, feels "like a girl", b/c KC leaves 5 min. or so after sex.

I'm sure his buddies won't tease him about that or anything, LOL

I find it curious that juxtaposed with the swear words they call one another, they also use terms of endearment, such as ok, "love" and the like. Also in here he tells Casey that she could be girlfriend material if she would visit him more often without the hindrance of a child.

Line # 24
Casey says, "At least the kids passed out".
Didn't anyone find that terminology a bit odd?

Nope. When my kiddos are finally in bed at night, I often say, "The are finally passed out!"

Out of all of these interviews, transcripts, etc., all I have learned is:
1) Casey was a sex addict
2) Even police officers come across as idiots and should know by reading other transcripts of speak in complete sentences, avoid saying, "UM" and talking over one another!!!! These transcripts would be 1/4 the size they are if they would stop all that gibberish!!!
3) Who is Eric whom Cindy says could be the father???
4) Caylee is still missing....:confused:

You never ever ever say "um," "uh," or anything like that when you speak? Wow.

It looks to me like the basis of the relationship was casual sex. The first time they had sex was the night of their first "date" and then neither contacted the other for quite some time after that.

When the re-contact was made, this guy claims he can't remember who called who. He wanted her to come over for a "booty call" on the day where she asks if he wants her to come over bringinging the "snot head" with her. This makes me wonder if she was regularly taking the child along with her for sexual assignations. She had the child in bed with her and Ricardo. Could this have been when she was drugging the child?

If there had been more than the two "hook ups" with this (ex?) cop, would that not show up in the IMs? Or if not there, his number would show up in telephone records.

This is the cop who was fired for lying to the investigators, right?

I think the funniest and most "karmic" thing about this guy Tony R. (if there can be one) is that the reason he got caught lying about his relationship with KC is because he was also dating/sleeping with a girl in HR! LOL. and she basically found out he was a and let the cat out of the bag on KC!

Tony, Tony, Tony ...first off, don't dip your pen in the company ink. second, if you want to keep your job, don't ever sleep with someone in HR!

I think the funniest and most "karmic" thing about this guy Tony R. (if there can be one) is that the reason he got caught lying about his relationship with KC is because he was also dating/sleeping with a girl in HR! LOL. and she basically found out he was a and let the cat out of the bag on KC!

Tony, Tony, Tony ...first off, don't dip your pen in the company ink. second, if you want to keep your job, don't ever sleep with someone in HR!

How do you know that?

I thought the same thing. Then when they asked him what it was like to have sex with her, I thought it must have been like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. :crazy:

A few observations with the IM’s between Anthony R. and Casey

Anthony R. Instant Message transcript page 11/604 about 7:09 PM
This was on May 4th
CA: In a couple of weeks when I get my house you can stay as much as want.
AR: Dean and Colonial
CA: I’m looking at the house tomorrow Dean and Curry Ford
CA: Right down the street from the station
RA: That’s zone 24
RA: Where is the nanny at?
RA: WTF
CA: Picking up her dog in Oviedo
CA: I forgot she dropped her off Saturday with her old roommates

The Curry Ford location was mentioned on the Chris S. interview on the day he spent time with her (June 17,18, 19 but he was not sure of the date) as a place she said she was looking to buy a house.

The nanny is referenced with a place in Oviedo where she is picking up her dog from her old roommates.
This goes along with the picture that was found of the dog on the leash at the house that we feel was 895 N. Lake Jessup Rd in Oviedo.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amber81
Back