2008.08.18 Tony R. Interview and messages *revisit*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't want to defend Casey, AT ALL, but three times in the last week I've had texts with my husband (I'm at home with the toddler, he's at work) where I'll say something like "dd FINALLY passed out, I'm gonna go run some laundry and bbl". All I mean is that she's asleep, and it's common usage for us with all 3 of our kids. I've never drugged them and never would.

I agree. I have been known to tell my husband that one of our three kids is out cold or passed out but not ever because they were drugged. They will play so long and so hard that the moment they finally calm down they are out. The conversations between KC and AR do not seem terribly sinister to me. No defense for Casey, I just don't think this equals damning evidence.

Did you see his comment about Jesse?

"But I guess she tried to tell him that he was the father of the baby, or he, that's what he said, but he, he was just as out there as she is."

"Out there"?

He always felt "hosed" because Casey would get up and leave 5 minutes after they'd finished having sex.

They had unprotected sex? This guy isn't smart enough to be a cop.

He always felt "hosed" because Casey would get up and leave 5 minutes after they'd finished having sex.

What a wealth of embarrassment for this guy. I think LE will survive okay without him in their ranks. So he lied twice about his relationship with her, only coming clean after he was told they have proof from her computer. He deserves a good smack.

AR: I felt like the girl. {in the relationship}

Wow

Did you see his comment about Jesse?

"Out there"?

Well, Jesse did say something about Casey having only one toe in reality...yet he wanted to marry her.

I agree, AR seems like not a very nice guy. He lied to LE when he's just starting his career? Either not too swift or he's done something that he doesn't want LE to know (I don't think he had anything to do with Caylee), IMO. If he lied out of fear of people knowing his association with Casey, then he certainly isn't LE material.

Out of all of these interviews, transcripts, etc., all I have learned is:
1) Casey was a sex addict
2) Even police officers come across as idiots and should know by reading other transcripts of speak in complete sentences, avoid saying, "UM" and talking over one another!!!! These transcripts would be 1/4 the size they are if they would stop all that gibberish!!!
3) Who is Eric whom Cindy says could be the father???
4) Caylee is still missing....:confused:

After reading the transcripts all I could think was: "This guy sounds like a COMPLETE IDIOT!!! :bang:

Snot nose and "the offspring" - it doesn't sound like either of them really cared to talk about Caylee.

Just...ugh!

And in a later conversation when Casey says her mom can't babysit and implies she is sick, his response is "call that other bi$$$"

Yeah his Anthony sounds like a real "gem". All he wants is Casey in bed and it sounds to me like Casey was trying to get rid of him. Probably because she had those other 3, 4 or 5 guys that she was seeing at the time. There is no way this guy should have ever been around Caylee. Didn;t seem to care anythong about this baby. She was a reason for him not to see Casey more. I am glad to see the remark made by Casey when she told him that he knewwhen he got involved with her that her daughter came FIRSt and then she said her job came a close second. Makes you wonder if she was lying about her job , was the first part of the sentence a lie too? Wonder what nanny she was referring to in these emails to AR? This was back in May. Since I don;t beleive there ever has been a ZG. I think she had a nanny but I think it is one of her friends not this obviously made up person.

I don't want to defend Casey, AT ALL, but three times in the last week I've had texts with my husband (I'm at home with the toddler, he's at work) where I'll say something like "dd FINALLY passed out, I'm gonna go run some laundry and bbl". All I mean is that she's asleep, and it's common usage for us with all 3 of our kids. I've never drugged them and never would.

I have said the same things as well with my three little ones. I have never drugged my kids, but I will tell my husband to brink me home a bottle of WINE!! As I need a drink!! I don;t really drink either. LOL So he KNOWS I have had a bad day with them. It is just letting him know, when he comes in chances are pretty good I will be heading to the jacuzzi for a long awaited "Calgon take me away" date. hahah

yeah, I really don't feel bad for this guy. He's an a-hole.
I thought he came across as an arrogant, dishonest jerk. It seems he has problems telling the truth until forced to do so. I'm glad LE was able to weed him out before he ended up causing someone major problems. Sounds like he and Casey were a match made in hell.

After reading that interview I feel like I need to take a lysol shower. They all sound so slimey. And his attitude towards women in general just really sucks. What was that bit about KC's mom not even being able to sit up? Was she implying that her mom was drunk? Just all sorts of nastiness.

I can't get over how effective her lies are???!!!! I mean, they sound so real!!
Not to mention, he obviously wasn't into kids, he pretty much thought of them as a burden, IMO. But "surprisingly" that didn't seem to bother Casey in the least bit... IMO the 2 deserved each other!

I thought he came across as an arrogant, dishonest jerk. It seems he has problems telling the truth until forced to do so. I'm glad LE was able to weed him out before he ended up causing someone major problems. Sounds like he and Casey were a match made in hell.

I agree, he made my skin crawl. Just a real slime ball IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lxzycxlm
Back