2008.08.30 Bond Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That was really one of the most insulting things I have ever seen... that seriously gave me a headache.

I gave me pleasure to see him so pizzed. He was so snookered by LE. Serves him right.

I definitely missed that. What happened?

After they re-arrested the princess... he made a long statement in front of the Anthony's home (while Cindy laid her head on his shoulder one time-gag) and basically was pissed about how LE had handled the whole situation, how he could have surrendered his client without all the hooplah, but NO, LE was trying to make Casey "look bad" in the media. It was really an insult to our intelligence.

He spoke to the media from the Anthonys' yard. He was all choked up over his girl being arrested again. He said LE put on a show arresting her on live TV last night, and generally complaining about how his client is being mistreated, etc. etc. etc.

I gave me pleasure to see him so pizzed. He was so snookered by LE. Serves him right.

What shocked me is all the defense attorneys on Greta's panel last night were this "abuse of power by the police thing." I'm like, duh, think they should abused their power before this and taken control of the situation, don't ya think?

What shocked me is all the defense attorneys on Greta's panel last night were this "abuse of power by the police thing." I'm like, duh, think should abused their power before this and taken control of the situation, don't ya think?

Yeah I agree... and to quote Ted "Who gives a DAAAAYUMM"??!!

I hate to be the Queen of Obvious here, but LE can't possibly make Casey look any worse than SHE already has...

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/30/casey_anthony_back_in_jail.html

Casey's Lawyer Reacts To Arrest

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, spoke exclusively with News 13, saying the latest arrest is an attempt to make Casey look bad.

"It's frustrating, and it's scary that the government would throw out all the rules, ignore the Constitution, flex their power whenever they decide to and try to endanger the presumption of innocence," Baez told News 13. "This was all about trying to show that she is a bad person, and not about trying to find Caylee. You had the officers, who are homicide detectives, over here arresting her for an economics crime. People are smarter than that. People aren't as stupid as law enforcement thinks they are, with their leaks and their little shows. We need to get them focused on finding Caylee, not on creating little spectacles like this."

Baez said he does not plan to defend Casey any differently than he was before the latest arrest.

"We plan on putting up quite a fight," Baez told News 13. "There are compelling reasons for her actions, but I'm not going to be bullied into displaying -- into showing my hand, because they decide to put on a little spectacle. I'm going to do it in a courtroom, in a dignified manner, and not in front of the cameras like they did."

--

Same exact nonsense that we hear from Cindy..... Casey has a good reason for lying & NOT telling anyone where to find Caylee. In the end, we'll all see what a "HERO" the "Mother of the Year" is. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myffin_of_Thunder
Back