2008.09.05 Child's Backpack, Ammonia & Bleach Bottles F

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He is there for the Discovery Channel....maybe they made special arrangements for him to cover the story.

He said yesterday that instead of sitting there complaining about no one searching, he decided to put his money where his mouth was and go. Discovery flew him out around 6, 6:30 and he had a meeting scheduled with Tim. He arrived at 11pm last night. I assume that if he met with Tim, they are allowing him to do it, but I would assume he has restrictions.

If you look at the pic of the backpack, and think of a missing 3 year old, I can't see it as funny at all and think you'd have to be a pretty sick stoner to be wanting to pull something like that in the search for a baby. Drunk maybe, but stoned, I think they'd rather get a snack. IMOO

I agree with you completely that it would be beyond sick!!! It was just the way it was said with the "dude"...

I've been wondering about the back pack myself. Originally George said it had monkeys on it then they said her Dora Explorer back pack was in the car. Is it the same one? I know Dora has a monkey friend.

This means nothing, since I know my children are very small and have MANY backpack, but Dora does have a friend who is a light purple monkey named "Boots" and I can't think of a single thing we own with a Dora picture on it that doesn't include Boots. Very plausible that i the money, but who knows how many bags that child had.

Perhaps some of the pictures she deleted showed the clothes she was wearing when she died or the backpack or her blanket or who knows what else, that Miss Casey does not want to be easily identifiable as Caylee's belongings??? It would also seem she is online this VERY day deletin things-trying to clean up the TRAIL...but what she does not realize is the CYBER trail cannot be deleted so easily...

He said yesterday that instead of sitting there complaining about no one searching, he decided to put his money where his mouth was and go. Discovery flew him out around 6, 6:30 and he had a meeting scheduled with Tim. He arrived at 11pm last night. I assume that if he met with Tim, they are allowing him to do it, but I would assume he has restrictions.

He's been keeping a great blog going about the case. He says he'll be posting more video & pics tonite, and an interview and that he was off to observe the protest.

I agree. And I've always wondered why she would have deleted so many pictures, and can't help but wonder if this might be why???

IMOO

I know I've deleted a few hundred pictures before on my website, you know, when you're taking down the pictures from the last vacation and are planning on putting on new pictures. But who knows.

He's been keeping a great blog going about the case. He says he'll be posting more video & pics tonite, and an interview and that he was off to observe the protest.

From DL's blog
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/09/caylee-anthon-1.html

Tim_millerI arrived at the Texas EquuSearch command post at about 7:30 a.m. today. Tim Miller gave Investigation Discovery exclusive behind the scenes access and has promised to alert us of any important developments.

I have been assigned to a team of 12 searchers and we are now preparing to go into a high priority area with a K9 team.

As an FYI, a source close to the investigation has told me that ABC News 20/20 has allegedly offered the Anthony family one million dollars for an exclusive interview. The same source claims that AIM Productions from Nashville has allegedly offered the family one million for book and movie rights.

I will continue to post updates throughout the day and will be on the scene at the Anthony home later tonight to cover a scheduled protest.

I agree. And I've always wondered why she would have deleted so many pictures, and can't help but wonder if this might be why???

IMOO

I was thinking the same thing.
And I swear I remember seeing a picture of little Caylee somewhere over the weeks, and she has a blue backpack on!
You know there's a BIG reason Casey deleted those pictures!

I know I've deleted a few hundred pictures before on my website, you know, when you're taking down the pictures from the last vacation and are planning on putting on new pictures. But who knows.

but these aren't vacation pictures. They are not pictures that you will just replace with new ones. These are pictures of a missing baby. One would think that a mother would want every single last photo of her missing child up for all to see, as to embed the image in everyone's mind so that if they happen upon her in a store or someplace, that they will know immediately and call authorities!!!

this is one I have of bp, this the one y'all were thinking of?
cayleebp.jpg

My girls (2 and 4) have about 20 backpacks between the 2 of them...I wouldn't be surprised if Caylee did, too.

Maybe you have, but I bet you've never done it while waiting for police to come and interview you about your missing 2 year old daughter. IMOO

this is one I have of bp, this the one y'all were thinking of?
cayleebp.jpg

When J. Jordan posted pics of what he and other searchers found near the soccer center at the extension of J. Blanchard Park in August, a backpack that looks like that one was found, IIRC. If you look at the pics, you can see it on the bottom with something on top of it.

I will just bet that those things were Casey and Caylee's. We really have not heard anything about the things from LE. I find it odd that LE has not come out and said that these things were not theirs or whatever. Sometimes it is what LE doesn't say that is important also.

I was thinking the same thing.
And I swear I remember seeing a picture of little Caylee somewhere over the weeks, and she has a blue backpack on!
You know there's a BIG reason Casey deleted those pictures!

Maybe it wasn't pictures of Caylee that she was getting rid of but who was with Caylee in those pictures?

Maybe it wasn't pictures of Caylee that she was getting rid of but who was with Caylee in those pictures?

IIRC, JG didn't understand why they were deleted and he was the one who told police she had done it and he thought it was strange.

I just don't get why these chemicals would be together in an area like this unless someone intended to use them to harm someone or an animal...but he doesn't mention a bunch of dead birds about or anything. Any innocent explanation for them being there that any one can think of? Very odd things to find and really has me wondering.

IMOO

I am starting to think that Grandma was the culprit of the chloroform. I think she smelled the smell, washed the smelly clothes, and then went on the net to see what would get that smell out. I think she probably poured it onto the floor of the trunk in the hopes it would cover the smell or take the smell away. Not positive cause this searching was done on Casey's laptop and was it left at the home when Casey first was at jail until they confisctated it?

This means nothing, since I know my children are very small and have MANY backpack, but Dora does have a friend who is a light purple monkey named "Boots" and I can't think of a single thing we own with a Dora picture on it that doesn't include Boots. Very plausible that i the money, but who knows how many bags that child had.

This is interesting. He described Caylee's backpack as one with monkeys. I wish we knew what the Dora the Explorer backpack had on it exactly. It could have had that monkey on it. In that case, LE confiscated that bag and it would prove that KC did something with her baby since one usually leaves behinds bags with the sitter.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoly1966
Back