2008.09.05 Child's Backpack, Ammonia & Bleach Bottles F

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So if LE never said those items were NOT hers, then it is highly possible that they were...Perhaps they were in the trunk of the car and became contaminated by bodily fluids or something. Perhaps we will hear more about those items later, but I was looking at the pictures here:http://www.josephsjordan.com/caylee/ and I cannot make out a backpack similar to the one in the above pic of Caylee...

He described Caylee's backpack as one with monkeys. I wish we knew what the Dora the Explorer backpack had on it exactly. It could have had that monkey on it.

Dora's monkey companion ...

Dora-boots-monkey.jpg

... and several styles of Dora backpacks, featuring "Boots"

2091_080106aitem.jpg

2091_080106bitem.jpg

backpack-dora-mini.jpg

DoraandBootsLBP.jpg

120118572877.JPG

The Dora DVD series features a backpack throughout, and the backpack is heavily merchandised

Hi Everyone,
I did a search of Dora Explorer Backpacks. There are a handful of toddler sized Dora backpacks sold at Target if you do a search on Target's website.

Also, here is a link to a large image of a backpack that has one monkey on it...I think.

http://www.fashiondrv.com/fdrv/enlarge.jsp?target=2091_080106a.jpg

(please copy and paste)

When doing the Google Search I noticed that Dora backpacks are really popular!

Just some research I did regarding Dora backpacks that I wanted to share.

Praying for Caylee,
EV1214

OR if it wasn't a DORA backpack, perhaps one of these ...

monkey.bmp

MONKEY%20TODDLER%20BACKPACK.jpg

or my daughter's favourite backpack ...

z125448397.jpg

(but that's not my daughter)

This is interesting. He described Caylee's backpack as one with monkeys. I wish we knew what the Dora the Explorer backpack had on it exactly. It could have had that monkey on it. In that case, LE confiscated that bag and it would prove that KC did something with her baby since one usually leaves behinds bags with the sitter.

there is a picture of her wearing it on her back somewhere on the web.

Anyone ever read a Child Called It? He [David] wrote abt his mom used to mix the chemicals & force him to inhale the stuff... [sicko that she was] it was something like these cleaning fluids....

yes it was the 1st thing that came to my mind. his mom would mix the bleach and ammonia and lock him in the bathroom with it. it created toxic fumes and he would put his face to the floor vent to get air.

IMO, the found backpack looks too old and worn to be a recent & related item.

The bottles could be related to this case. Perhaps she mixed her own ?
The pic of chloroform on ricardo's page & the fact that Casey mentions movies all the time makes it plausible that she used this substance for something.

Hell, in one search I found how to make household chloroform:
http://www.sci-spot.com/Chemistry/chloro2.htm

I am starting to think that Grandma was the culprit of the chloroform. I think she smelled the smell, washed the smelly clothes, and then went on the net to see what would get that smell out. I think she probably poured it onto the floor of the trunk in the hopes it would cover the smell or take the smell away. Not positive cause this searching was done on Casey's laptop and was it left at the home when Casey first was at jail until they confisctated it?

You know I have been thinking along the same lines. That the chloroform was used more for trying to destroy evidence, ie cleaning the car rather than on Caylee. Maybe in hopes of taking care of the smell, or getting out the "stain" that was there.

David Lohr is one of my favs. I am glad he is there and I will be interested in what he reports.

http://www.oldandsold.com/articles23/dressing-well-121.shtml

Blood stains—Soak in cold or tepid water. Ammonia may be added to warm (not hot) water, or Naphtha soap or Javel water to warm water, for materials that can be washed. If the article can not be washed, cover the spot with wet or dry uncooked laundry-starch; let it dry and brush off. Chloroform may also be used.

Well not really explosive but REALLY bad! LOL
I actually did this once by accident. My friend and I were cleaning some rental property we have and she had poured bleach into a bucket of water. Not knowing this I came along behind her and poured ammonia in the bucket. Fumes started coming out of it almost like smoke & it immediately became very hard to breathe. We held our breath and ran out of the house! LOL
It didnt explode but it was very toxic. Just thought i'd share that little bit! :crazy:

Also, I hope the items found today are relevant to this case but I'm not getting my hopes up.

The gas actually burns, eating the flesh down your throat and burns the inside of your lungs so no oxygen can be absorbed so you basically are in horrible pain and you can't breath. Horrible way to go, an no way to help someone this happens to.

IMO, the found backpack looks too old and worn to be a recent & related item.

The bottles could be related to this case. Perhaps she mixed her own ?
The pic of chloroform on ricardo's page & the fact that Casey mentions movies all the time makes it plausible that she used this substance for something.

Hell, in one search I found how to make household chloroform:
http://www.sci-spot.com/Chemistry/chloro2.htm

It has been 2 months and there has been a lot of rain lately.

I just have to state it - I really don't think these finds have anything to do with the case - and I really wish we knew if the area is littered with other things. With the recent weather, and flooding, things could be brought in by high water from anywhere... it could all just be a big coincedence.

Well not really explosive but REALLY bad! LOL
I actually did this once by accident. My friend and I were cleaning some rental property we have and she had poured bleach into a bucket of water. Not knowing this I came along behind her and poured ammonia in the bucket. Fumes started coming out of it almost like smoke & it immediately became very hard to breathe. We held our breath and ran out of the house! LOL
It didnt explode but it was very toxic. Just thought i'd share that little bit! :crazy:

Also, I hope the items found today are relevant to this case but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Interesting.....There is a book called "A Child Called It" by Dave Pelzer and the abuse that he endured at the hand of his mother as a child.
Immediately when I read what was found, I thought of that book. Then your post about what happens when you mix the two made me think of it again.....

this is one I have of bp, this the one y'all were thinking of?
cayleebp.jpg
Hi passin_through!
I just saw this post, and this is the picture I was thinking of! Thanks!
Although I don't know if it looks like the one that was found yesterday or not. What do you think?

Thank you for your find!:)

Why make the assumption that they were purposefully mixed to make chlorine gas? Ammonia and bleach are very, very, very common and *cheap* cleaning products...

Yes, common and cheap, but toxic if mixed together.

Interesting.....There is a book called "A Child Called It" by Dave Pelzer and the abuse that he endured at the hand of his mother as a child.
Immediately when I read what was found, I thought of that book. Then your post about what happens when you mix the two made me think of it again.....

I read that book. I first saw Dave Pelzer on Montel Williams and my heart broke when he told his story. It is a miracle that he is able to function as a normal adult. He wrote a follow-up book to "A Child Called It" but I can't remember the name.

I read that book. I first saw Dave Pelzer on Montel Williams and my heart broke when he told his story. It is a miracle that he is able to function as a normal adult. He wrote a follow-up book to "A Child Called It" but I can't remember the name.

??? My Name is Steven (sp)???

It has been 2 months and there has been a lot of rain lately.

When I first looked at it, I wondered if it might have been there longer, but I think in 2 months, with winds and rain and heat, it may well look like that. IMOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back