2008.09.11 Kristina Talks to Globe -- Sez Casey Guilty

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Gretta gets back, she will disclose that her source DEEP inside the JB office has reported that Casey is busy six hours a day.....

babysitting the children of the JB staff.

Get out! are you serious? If you are joking it was funny! or not funny depending on how you look at it:waitasec:

He did get through and was used as a "source" by NG.

I do not blame her at all for going where the money is.........NG & Fox do not pay for any interviews.........

I will buy it tomorrow because I do want to read what she said. She was the ONLY one who seemed the least bit concerned about Caylee.

I would buy this one also...She was the only one concerned about Caylee!

oh my god!! she got zanny the nanny from a book! :eek:

does LE know about this?

It's possible, but I haven't seen anything to support that. The problem with suggesting it in court is that the DA would play a heck of a time proving she actually read or had access to that book. It's too advanced for Caylee and well below what someone her age would read. It would have to be one heck of a book for her to remember Zanny the Nanny years later. JMO.

The Globe is a garbage paper and I think this story is BS. I wouldn't believe a word they print.

I saw the globe at the grocery store today and if I thought there was an ounce of truth in any of thier stories I would have bought it. I checked all the other magazines and tabloids & saw nothing on this case. This is the paper with headlines like 'Alien predicts the End of the World'. Or Alien is the father of Brittany's baby. It is total trash.

Sha Sha said:
Also... In my mind The Globe is one of those like "Pope Gives Birth to Nicole Richie's Alien Love Child" type of tabloids. Also they are big into end-of-the-world prophecies and the like. So IMO kind of a less than credible source of information. Just seems like an odd choice of publications.

Not sure if anyone has responded to these two quotes - BUT I'm only on page 2 reading this thread...
BUT! I just have to say - you two have the WRONG rag mag :rolleyes: - that would be the World News - or something to that effect - Globe is owned by the same company that does the Natl Enquirer - so, yes, I DO believe in what they are telling us... :blowkiss:

No, that's "Weekly World News," or "Sun." Those are the "Man Feeds Children to Piranhas While Wife Screams" 'loids.

Okay... guess I should have just read a little further - but YES!! Brini is right - that would be the "Weekly World News" and the "Sun" - which I never buy... :crazy:

edited to add: I was going to delete my last two posts - but decided to keep them in - as I quite a few people HAVE discredited that the Globe is NOT like the two other rag mags...

This makes me sick, more people making money off Caylee's death, its despicable! If she wanted to tell her story she couldve easily went to NG, Greta, or ANYone thats not a tabloid PAYING people to talk. Or she couldve took the money and given it to whoever is out there searching for Caylee, or made a fund in her name for other missing children. I am so, so angry for that baby girl and all these people popping out of the woodwork to claim thier big checks.

maybe she did...

If I were Kristina I would absolutely sell my story to the highest bidder!

But then I would donate that money to TES or to LE for searching for Caylee. :(

You know this Kristina chick is not donating her money to anything or anyone but her pocketbook.
At first I thought she might end up being a voice of reason in this case, she put that to bed with a quickness.

I'd be more inclined to believe Kristina and Ricardo had they taken their story to a legitimate newspaper.
Instead, they wanted to cash in on poor Caylee like all the others.
Taking it to The Globe just screams over-exaggeration and sensationalism as opposed to genuine concern and feeling.

Agree!
Just because someone makes a scarry face, doesn't make them evil. Maybe just joking around. The Globe is obviously going to use the worst looking photo they can find, or photoshop.
If she thought she was evil before, why was she friends with Casey at all?

Because she didn't lose her baby and endlessly lie about it, before.

It's possible, but I haven't seen anything to support that. The problem with suggesting it in court is that the DA would play a heck of a time proving she actually read or had access to that book. It's too advanced for Caylee and well below what someone her age would read. It would have to be one heck of a book for her to remember Zanny the Nanny years later. JMO.

Caylee didn't remember the book. KC did, and used the fictional character as the "kidnapper."

What we DO know about Zanny the Nanny is that none of the addys that KC gave the cops, for her, were correct. We also know that KC did not have a phone number for Zanny, whom she knew for four years, and who took care of her daughter for 18 months.

Not sure if anyone has responded to these two quotes - BUT I'm only on page 2 reading this thread...
BUT! I just have to say - you two have the WRONG rag mag :rolleyes: - that would be the World News - or something to that effect - Globe is owned by the same company that does the Natl Enquirer - so, yes, I DO believe in what they are telling us... :blowkiss:

You are right. The new junk 'loid is Weekly World News. The other one is Sun.

The Enquirer USED to be trash, when I was a kid.

During the OJ trial, it received an award for journalistic excellence.

It also received kudos, when it put the lie to OJ's statement that he did not own a pair of Bruno Magli shoes (important clue).

However, the header for Enquirer and Globe are still purple prose. :-(

You know this Kristina chick is not donating her money to anything or anyone but her pocketbook.
At first I thought she might end up being a voice of reason in this case, she put that to bed with a quickness.

I'd be more inclined to believe Kristina and Ricardo had they taken their story to a legitimate newspaper.
Instead, they wanted to cash in on poor Caylee like all the others.
Taking it to The Globe just screams over-exaggeration and sensationalism as opposed to genuine concern and feeling.

I don't know, or care, what Kristina did with the money.

I DO know that she was the only one who expressed serious concern and alarm during that phone call.

I don't know, or care, what Kristina did with the money.

I DO know that she was the only one who expressed serious concern and alarm during that phone call.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

The Globe is a garbage paper and I think this story is BS. I wouldn't believe a word they print.

No reason why Kristina would lie. Her theory is something I theorized about on the forums as well. Even Cindy said same theory right after she called the cops...thinking Casey did something to Caylee to spite Cindy...

No reason to not believe that story...

I saw the globe at the grocery store today and if I thought there was an ounce of truth in any of thier stories I would have bought it. I checked all the other magazines and tabloids & saw nothing on this case. This is the paper with headlines like 'Alien predicts the End of the World'. Or Alien is the father of Brittany's baby. It is total trash.

thank you for saying this for me.....tabloids!! they are not real!:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member